Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,240 members, 7,943,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Wt Will You Do Wn Ur Boyfrnd Z Abt To Cut The Play Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wt Will You Do Wn Ur Boyfrnd Z Abt To Cut The Play Off (769 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wt Will You Do Wn Ur Boyfrnd Z Abt To Cut The Play Off by tedcutie(f): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2010
u guys re always avn quarellz cz u jump into silly conclusions abt things u hear frm outside, n he feels u dnt trust him enf n wants to end the relatnshp n u rilli do like him n dnt want hm to go.
Re: Wt Will You Do Wn Ur Boyfrnd Z Abt To Cut The Play Off by candyshore: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
then let him go, cos he might dump u later, since he his thinking of dat now
Re: Wt Will You Do Wn Ur Boyfrnd Z Abt To Cut The Play Off by Freiburger(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
candyshore:

then let him go, cos he might dump u later, since he his thinking of dat now

I don't think i have a better contribution, that's it.
Re: Wt Will You Do Wn Ur Boyfrnd Z Abt To Cut The Play Off by sweetpie23: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
he can go don't need an inscure fool in my life angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Date One Of Yaradua's Daughters If You Had The Chance / What Should She Do? / 3 Kinds Of Women I Have Phobia For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.