Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch (52349 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hush Puppi Visit Patek Phillipe Watch On Convoy For Upgrading(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by otijah(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
encrypt:

See your mouth like fake life. Hope you know any branded foreign outfit you wear is probably fake..Yes all those your Adidas joggers weren't actually made by adidas neither were those Levi belts you wear. So keep kwayet when you don't know how things work.
If the said person's came out to brag that this is a real pateki Philippe wrist watch yada yada..it's one thing.

Its just like me seeing you on the street wearing that your fubu shirt and shouting that isn't real fubu it was made in Aba!

oga sharrap there, who told u that the clothes I put on are fake, every body must not be as what u ought them to be. I don't live fake life to impress people and that's what ur so called celebs are doing, if u know u don't worth what u are putting on then stop showing them off
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
nextstep:

If he was actually wealthy, with verifiable and valid income, I'd have no qualms (though wealthy people don't show off)

However he's yet another broke-to-small-money nigga overwhelmed by his new-found riches, and predictably like all those before him, focuses on shiny trinkets and other expensive liabilities. He's not the first, won't be the last, and should try to build something lasting that will feed, clothe, and educate his generations when his star stops shining
ur statement is full of hate... what is valid or verifiable income...if u think he is a criminal y don't u report him to EFCC.
jealousy go kill u.
Abeg no quote me again.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by supaslim(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
#OMOELE by SUPASLIM now available for fast free download. Feeeeeeel it.... http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/07/mp3-download-supaslim-omo-ele-download.html?m=1
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Bigsteveg(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
yemimajid:
a boy from the ghetto has a 40 million naira watch on his wrist. He deserves to show off, my good man.
40 Million Naira watch. Haaaaaa!!!!!!

Tori Olorun

Because of GOD

Is that not a total waste of money.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Thylord(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
tomdon:
What does this puppy do for a living please??
Somebody please bring a big whistle!!!
him day sell gala for iyanoba and mile2 oke.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by iamrealdeji(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
deepwater:
To be honest, the REAL BIG BOYS in Nigeria do not have socail media presence at all.
Most of them do not know what the user interface of IG, Twitter, snapchat et al looks like.

Enter inside Alaba international market or trade fair, you go see small small igbo boys where dey wear short knicker up and down but still get hundreds of fully loaded containers underway to Nigeria from overseas, controlling millions of dols.

Was it not after evans was captured the internet knew that private individuals could cough out a million dols to regain there freedom without any internet frenzy

If evans kolobi this guy, i swear him go loss, because him no go fit pay

See this one, ritual dey give money and you dey here?! Boi, quit nollywood, it has skewed your thinking ability.

By the way, I am married and not to your type.
We still have sweet men in Nigeria that make too much money legitimately. Hubby is one already, go fix yourself tongue
and who said I can't be rich tomorrow and your hubby can't wreck? do you know me or know how ambitious and hardworking i am? you talk like a beggar that depends on others. make your own money and stop depending on your hubby cos his family members may send you packing tomorrow and he may even divorce you and so it will be over for you. I'm sure you're older than Kendal Jenner cos she's just 21. that girl is worth millions of dollars and i am sure she is richer than the whole of your generation and your husband's generation combined,you are penniless and depending on your husband's chicken change. if your husband goes broke or die,will you start begging? show off your own money and stop acting like a loser depending on your husband's change. hungry woman.
As for money rituals, is your IQ so low that you think ritual killings we hear everyday is just for fun? well,you are not smart enough to think of how to better your life why would you be smart enough to think about different issues. dependants only swallow everything they give them including people thinking for them. old married woman talking like a baby. mtcheewww
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by chrisnero(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
MY ADVICE TO HUSPUPPI

A Man is not known by the number of Gucci clothes he wears but by the number of problems he can be able to solve
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Johnnyoungster(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nigerians and jealously....thatz why we can never move forward...we hate ourselves.... We hate those that progress in this country.... This country is f*ucked
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by samdav925: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
tomdon:
What does this puppy do for a living please??
Somebody please bring a big whistle!!!

He does show off for a living na. U Neva see?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by chrisnero(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
MY ADVICE TO HUSHPUPPI

A man is not known by the number of Gucci clothes he wears but by the number of problems he can be able to solve
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nellybank(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
I see poverty written all over that hand. Hahahaha
lucky999:
A new story titled Hushpuppi and his wristwatch
Abegi
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by DrGoodmanFather: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
deepwater:
To be honest, the REAL BIG BOYS in Nigeria do not have socail media presence at all.
Most of them do not know what the user interface of IG, Twitter, snapchat et al looks like.

Enter inside Alaba international market or trade fair, you go see small small igbo boys where dey wear short knicker up and down but still get hundreds of fully loaded containers underway to Nigeria from overseas, controlling millions of dols.

Was it not after evans was captured the internet knew that private individuals could cough out a million dols to regain there freedom without any internet frenzy

If evans kolobi this guy, i swear him go loss, because him no go fit pay

See this one, ritual dey give money and you dey here?! Boi, quit nollywood, it has skewed your thinking ability.

Igbo boy imported the phone you are using, you bought same with your hard earned coins and come back here to say it is ritual. Of course the ritual is from source and na you do am. Real Deji ko, Ritualist Deji ni undecided
Guy you too dey slow for my liking.

By the way, I am married and not to your type.
We still have sweet men in Nigeria that make too much money legitimately. Hubby is one already, go fix yourself tongue

Ipob spotted. Chest beater. Haters. Very soon, you will bring your problem here to Nairaland court about your inlaw and how your horseband cheats.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by saustine: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
see me oo...how dat one take epp personabeggiii
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Eu24(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Don't care what anyone says. I like the dude simple

By the way: property for sale in Lagos mainland

for business purpose 5Shops on half a plot in a great location in Alimosho area lagos close to the main road. If renovated can be use for

restaurant/Bar
Showroom
Car deanship
Fashion
Offices or rental
Warehouse etc

For more details call or whatapp
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by disandat(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
I no gree. Na only Evans go confirm if na real.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
yemimajid:
a boy from the ghetto has a 40 million naira watch on his wrist. He deserves to show off, my good man.

Oga e no reach 40 million,drink water...
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by czarmide(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=sotall post=58247374]One question people have refused to ask is " Is hushpuppy 's allegations true?

Is it true Phyno wore a fake wrist watch?

God bless you my man.Most people doesn't understand what paradigm shift is all about. I don't know hushpuppy,but people dont pay attention to the allegation raised by the guy .If truly phyno was found guilty of the allegation,then he's not worthy enough to be campaigning against piracy..

My take is practised what you preach and be the change you wanted to see in the world.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Keballl: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
and who said I can't be rich tomorrow and your hubby can't wreck? do you know me or know how ambitious and hardworking i am? you talk like a beggar that depends on others. make your own money and stop depending on your hubby cos his family members may send you packing tomorrow and he may even divorce you and so it will be over for you. I'm sure you're older than Kendal Jenner cos she's just 21. that girl is worth millions of dollars and i am sure she is richer than the whole of your generation and your husband's generation combined,you are penniless and depending on your husband's chicken change. if your husband goes broke or die,will you start begging? show off your own money and stop acting like a loser depending on your husband's change. hungry woman.
As for money rituals, is your IQ so low that you think ritual killings we hear everyday is just for fun? well,you are not smart enough to think of how to better your life why would you be smart enough to think about different issues. dependants only swallow everything they give them including people thinking for them. old married woman talking like a baby. mtcheewww

Oboy shut up there. Na fools like Una go dey defend them Evans them where dey spend slush money Wey no get source.

Nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

That's not the original Patek Philippe watch

It's an iced out Patek Philippe replica, I'm in exotic time piece business

Go to perfectwatches.to you will buy that same watch for $260

The original Patek Philippe is $150,000

/
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by nathpope(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guess that watch is gonna tell us the exact time Jesus wIll come back.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by IVORY2009(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
rusher14:

We can never tell what?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
what else?just remain broke.

abobaku
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
that's my homie...he only told others to stop wearing fake and dey got angry.
Gbam..
If you wear fake, carry waterproof cover am... No come dey show us.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
axortedbabe:
Ok
U no go die again
You.. Nko?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Keballl: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
so why are u hating on a rich nigga.

You call legitimate questions about someone source of livelihood hate ?

How old are you kid ?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
charlesluthor:
It still tells same time for we dat own d fake.
Difference is clear.. The fake no dey clock.. It stops.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by bayinq25(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
that's my homie...he only told others to stop wearing fake and dey got angry.
correct,hushpuppy be exposing fakers since 1901

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pasidon:

I ain't broke fam.. .. And I don't have to show off what I have to the Internet.... .. . And u should learn some respect
Then keep quiet and allow that had the moral to show.. We all has our different life's to live.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by darlenese(f): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
OK , but how are we sure that hand is yours?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Still wondering how many of his kidneys he sold in Malaysia.
He sold 13 of his kidneys: made much money and he is still living.. Do you need contact to sell one of yours?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Mike008(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
I Can't even tell the real from the fake.
Worthless to me!
Still worthless is when a fake wears the real.
Makes no sense.
Still don't know who this flushpuppi is, other than someone trying to win fame through an ordinary watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.