Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,859 members, 7,976,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch (52517 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hush Puppi Visit Patek Phillipe Watch On Convoy For Upgrading(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
weldone sir, I respect ur OT... after 1 week hushpp or puppi wateva u call urself has finally succeeded in renting patek watch for 3 hrs just to pose..but wait I know its the original but how can hushpuppi hand b black and yellow at the same time
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:
This guy is an original fooool

Original fooool + Much money = Big boy.
Poverty is a disease
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Danelo:
Dat watch must tell u the time rapture will take place o

Anu mpama
Okwu Onye ogbenye.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Abdulkatcha(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
no matter how expensive a wrist watch is it call only tell time so it equal with my of 2000 naira

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Wisebisho: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hussh my man continue living large, that D&G polo alone no be for here.. Flaunt it if you got it.. Its never a crime... Owee GI itinye isi GI na otula okuko. In phyno's voice
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by bejeria101(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
This puppy should grow up.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
that's my homie...he only told others to stop wearing fake and dey got angry.

No one got angry, They put him in his place.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by timpaker(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
In as much as I admire him for having an original Patek Phillepe timepiece, but I will remind him that this is 2017. Nobody wears the quartz version of that brand...

When he upgrade to the MoonPhase edition or the flying gyrotourbillon, then I will applaud him and ensure he features on Forbes and other Hautes magazines.

Only 2 Nigerians currently own that.

For now I will say.... Wehdone! cool
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by charlesluthor(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wisebisho:

Difference is clear.. The fake no dey clock.. It stops.
When u get d original lemme knw so dat we can both check time. Den we go knw if ur own get 13'o cloCk.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Climax11: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
what else?just remain broke.

With all these show off, I will only respect him, the day I will see his assets, I mean, his real wealth. Gucci, watches, etc are not wealth, they are liabilities. He still remains poor
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
https://www.thetrendspotter.net/2017/02/expensive-watches.html
He is a sad poor man among the class of mega super rich
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by unmask: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
lordpreceey:
Congratulations to him.
Now that he has shown us the original one, can we have Peace?
Apart from showcasing his rich Gucci collections, I don't know any impact he has made on anybody's life
What is Hus contributions to society self?
Who this puppy even EPP self?
and wetin
he dey act for d film?
he has started a crusade that will make celebs practise what they preach

You can't tell people to stop buying pirated copies of your cd and still go ahead to buy fake of someone's work
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Keballl: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
unmask:
he has started a crusade that will make celebs practise what they preach

You can't tell people to stop buying pirated copies of your cd and still go ahead to buy fake of someone's work

And who is that crusade helping ? Me, you or the ordinary guy out there ?

You didn't do justice to the guy you quoted who asked who Hushpuppy epp ?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Climax11:

With all these show off, I will only respect him, the day I will see his assets, I mean, his real wealth. Gucci, watches, etc are not wealth, they are liabilities. He still remains poor
let him flaunt it... he works hard for his paper. if e dey pain go take panadol extra.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

No one got angry, They put him in his place.
put him in his place?he said the obvious truth.. let them stop wearing fake watches and they got mad.he said what he saw and he was right.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
bayinq25:
correct,hushpuppy be exposing fakers since 1901
he said the obvious truth na dem wan die.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keballl:

You call legitimate questions about someone source of livelihood hate ?

How old are you kid ?
keep hating...mr grandpa.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
put him in his place?he said the obvious truth.. let them stop wearing fake watches and they got mad.he said what he saw and he was right.

How was he right
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wisebisho:

Gbam..
If you wear fake, carry waterproof cover am... No come dey show us.
i dey tell u...he exposed them big time. they should stop flaunting fake for us.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

How was he right
was phyno not wearing the fake Patek Phillipe wrist watch? oh yes... he was.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
was phyno not wearing the fake Patek Phillipe wrist watch? oh yes... he was.

And he was wearing a real one?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
whitebeard:
gerrarahere...mehn....!!!
u ain't got nothing to say...just go to bed.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And he was wearing a real one?
YES...local you.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by acc001(f): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
octintopp:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity... Vanity in Ebenezer obey voice.asanloriasan,ofoloriofo,if him die shey all dis go enter 6feet yard with ham?sense follow you all way dey like material showoff thingz.go touch people's life and make almighty God happy.odabo!!!
Which one v u done?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Codes151(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pasidon:
OK he got the original one... What else
him self no get! Look that hand well

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by selfmadeboss: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
can nigerians be smart for once. this is clearly fake.
you noticed how he is trying to show off but wont snap a clear or close up pic?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Keballl: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
keep hating...mr grandpa.

You are in a very sad state and you don't know yet.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by bayinq25(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
he said the obvious truth na dem wan die.
yes oh... by now we for Believe say na kc get those dollars.... thank God say boys no go dey tempted to do illegal.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by BerryAnny(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pasidon:

I ain't broke fam.. .. And I don't have to show off what I have to the Internet.... .. . And u should learn some respect
And you should also learn to mind your business too.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by LookAtMe0000: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
How many original things do you have ?? Goat.
johnbuck81:
that's my homie...he only told others to stop wearing fake and dey got angry.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by unmask: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keballl:

And who is that crusade helping ? Me, you or the ordinary guy out there ?

You didn't do justice to the guy you quoted who asked who Hushpuppy epp ?
I do understand where you are coming from though....it is a case of right message wrong messenger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] / Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.