Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II (6959 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Antina(f): 4:07am On Jul 09, 2017
luminouz:

U claim she wants u still? Wait! Is ur diick made of ice cream
My thought also!! Like his is casted with gold. Smh.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by damilton(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2017
when she calls, record the conversation. If she requested to meet you, first suggest an open place nd record d conversation too nd if possible if u can gt someone who can vidoe shoot both of you from afar. If she send text or chat wt u, kip it for evidence and if she want a private area; i guess u first suggest d above nd at other tym d private can work nd by then gt a hidden camera inside nd some pple to serve as an allibi for u.
if all dis works to plan, u gave screwed her.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by damilton(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2017
when she calls, record the conversation. If she requested to meet you, first suggest an open place nd record d conversation too nd if possible if u can gt someone who can vidoe shoot both of you from afar. If she send text or chat wt u, kip it for evidence and if she want a private area; i guess u first suggest d above nd at other tym d private can work nd by then gt a hidden camera inside nd some pple to serve as an allibi for u.
if all dis works to plan, u have screwed her.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:
It seems things turned from bad to worst for me.

I created a true life story of my married friend demanding sex from me, and people advice me on what to do. People like, Antina , Thorpido etc. I really appreciate your advice's.

https://www.nairaland.com/3884362/dilemma-married-friend-wants-sex

cry Seriously i had to go through everybody's advice, and i decided to call her husband. I told him to invite the wife, because i would like to discuss with him about what has being going on between myself and his wife.

On the day of the meeting, I talked to him like a man, told him his wife has being disturbing me to have sex with her, but i couldn't do it, because i wonder what i would feel, if i was in his situation.

Good people, she denied everything and lay false accusations on me. She said i was the one making sexual advances at her, accused me of trying to rape her.

My heart bled cry . My heart was disturbed. The worst thing is, her husband believed her, and called the police to arrest me, for trying to molest and rape his wife.

I was disgraced out of the meeting joint into a van like a thief cry . We arrived at the police station, they asked for a statement, which i obeyed. I tried convincing the man that i was sincere and genuine cry , He practically ignored me, and left with his wife.

Family, friends and others had to go beg him, and i was discharged two days after for committing no crime.

Good people, I almost start regretting why everything turned out that way, but still, i am glad i was vindicated. But right now, revenge is on my mind. My family are not aware of this, but i need to revenge on the both of them.

I suffered in the prison cry . Guys, abstain from married women, they are deadly and evil when being rejected.

Please tell me, what should i do next, because she is still calling. Now she is using my last encounter to force me into having sex with her, because she promised to implicate me again, if I turn her down for the second time cry .

Mods, thanks for pushing the first thread to the front page, kindly do the same here. I am losing my self will. Depression is gradually overcoming me. I am pained cry .

You mean you told her husband Who gave you that stupid advice? Your mumu na high grade
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by funstufz(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2017
2 things are involved here;
1. Your mistake of inviting the kpeka-husband and the kpeku-wife to same place while making 'infidelity' accusation;
2. The solution out of this mess,

on 1, that was a grievious mistake for you (u having enjoyed her kpeku before she got married-she felt betrayed and at the same time, she need to defend herself and her 'home')...
Her continous pestering u for away match with you could only mean one or more numerous reasons... She likes u, how u play that thing, u re romantic, her kpeka has little or no time for her, she is on revenge mission wit her kpeka, we may never rule out some diabolical means too...

On 2, that will depend on you...
For your peace, be calm with yourself first...
Make her see reasons why you cannot continue with the old lifestyle with her...if you have done that, repeat with her the last experience with her kpake...what if you were caught,,,she is a woman, let her see reason But don't Scorn her...
Incase reasoning didn't work, CHANGE UR SIM. She is not likely going to come visit u at ur place, ur office or in your bedroom... Doing that means she is crossing the line...
All depends on you...

God help you,

I rise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Immatex(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Make no mistake, you are inexperienced and unwise.

And your pursuit of vengeance will bring more pain.

Learn from your mistakes and heed my counsel.

If your account is true, as we have not heard from the accused, then all you should do is stay away far away from that lady.

Block her calls, her chats, block her on all social media and don't ever greet her or be seen talking to her.

Because the husband will believe her even if he catches her in bed with you.

The Bible aptly says at Proverbs 22:3 'The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, But the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences.

Proverbs 14:15 even says: The naive person believes every word, but the shrewd one ponders each step.

You are adviced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:

I created a true life story of my married friend demanding sex from me, and people advice me on what to do. People like, Antina , Thorpido etc. I really appreciate your advice's.

cry Seriously i had to go through everybody's advice, and i decided to call her husband. I told him to invite the wife, because i would like to discuss with him about what has being going on between myself and his wife.

On the day of the meeting, I talked to him like a man, told him his wife has being disturbing me to have sex with her, but i couldn't do it, because i wonder what i would feel, if i was in his situation.

Good people, she denied everything and lay false accusations on me. She said i was the one making sexual advances at her, accused me of trying to rape her.

My heart bled cry . My heart was disturbed. The worst thing is, her husband believed her, and called the police to arrest me, for trying to molest and rape his wife.

I was disgraced out of the meeting joint into a van like a thief cry . We arrived at the police station, they asked for a statement, which i obeyed. I tried convincing the man that i was sincere and genuine cry , He practically ignored me, and left with his wife.

Family, friends and others had to go beg him, and i was discharged two days after for committing no crime.

Good people, I almost start regretting why everything turned out that way, but still, i am glad i was vindicated. But right now, revenge is on my mind. My family are not aware of this, but i need to revenge on the both of them.

I suffered in the prison cry . Guys, abstain from married women, they are deadly and evil when being rejected.

Please tell me, what should i do next, because she is still calling. Now she is using my last encounter to force me into having sex with her, because she promised to implicate me again, if I turn her down for the second time cry .

Mods, thanks for pushing the first thread to the front page, kindly do the same here. I am losing my self will. Depression is gradually overcoming me. I am pained cry .
You are mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by pryme(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2017
And you are back here seeking for advice from the same source that gave you advice that landed you in prison, you have a brain use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by alizma: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:

the first one they told you put you in trouble yet you need another advice from them abi? continue.
there is usually one option I have for anyone facing sexual harassment from a married woman, FLEE. run away or make a video evidence in the event that you can not run, make a video evidence of one of the times she comes around to persuade you to shine her KON.... telling the husband is the least chance of getting a fair hearing.
let vengeance out of your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by infogenius(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Op I don't believe your story.

You sought counsel on N/L
and eventually chose to call
for a home breaking meeting with
a happy couple only to get disgraced.
If this account is true, I'm sorry to say
your analytical faculty is skipping.

If your story is true of her latest threat.
Here is my advice.
1. Change your mobile number so that she
can't reach u again.
And if you love can't change it, kindly record calls and
save SMS. Send the audio and the messages to her husband and possibly the police man that locked u.
Another option.
Run for ur life by relocating.

Finally everyday make sure you ask God for sense. This is very important because it seems u need some fresh sense.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2017
mex22:

Get an Android automatic call recorder n record your conversations with her any time she calls u.Shikena.

Thanks bro. I downloaded the app today.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2017
damilton:
if all dis works to plan, u gave screwed her.
atm would try getting a camera, and look for an handler. I already downloaded call recorder on my phone. Thanks, i appreciate your advice.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2017
funstufz:
2 things are involved here;
1. Your mistake of inviting the kpeka-husband and the kpeku-wife to same place while making 'infidelity' accusation;
2. The solution out of this mess,

on 1, that was a grievious mistake for you (u having enjoyed her kpeku before she got married-she felt betrayed and at the same time, she need to defend herself and her 'home')...
Her continous pestering u for away match with you could only mean one or more numerous reasons... She likes u, how u play that thing, u re romantic, her kpeka has little or no time for her, she is on revenge mission wit her kpeka, we may never rule out some diabolical means too...

On 2, that will depend on you...
For your peace, be calm with yourself first...
Make her see reasons why you cannot continue with the old lifestyle with her...if you have done that, repeat with her the last experience with her kpake...what if you were caught,,,she is a woman, let her see reason But don't Scorn her...
Incase reasoning didn't work, CHANGE UR SIM. She is not likely going to come visit u at ur place, ur office or in your bedroom... Doing that means she is crossing the line...
All depends on you...

God help you,

I rise...

God bless you for this advice sir. This is the best i have come across since. Changing my sim, my old contacts would be gone. What about those trying to get me through that same sim? .
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Immatex:
Make no mistake, you are inexperienced and unwise.

And your pursuit of vengeance will bring more pain.

Learn from your mistakes and heed my counsel.

If your account is true, as we have not heard from the accused, then all you should do is stay away far away from that lady.

Block her calls, her chats, block her on all social media and don't ever greet her or be seen talking to her.

Because the husband will believe her even if he catches her in bed with you.

The Bible aptly says at Proverbs 22:3 'The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, But the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences.

Proverbs 14:15 even says: The naive person believes every word, but the shrewd one ponders each step.

You are adviced.

I appreciate this advice .if I block her calls and chats, won't that result into another issue. What if they claim, maybe i have hidden plans cry .
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2017
alizma:

the first one they told you put you in trouble yet you need another advice from them abi? continue.
there is usually one option I have for anyone facing sexual harassment from a married woman, FLEE. run away or make a video evidence in the event that you can not run, make a video evidence of one of the times she comes around to persuade you to shine her KON.... telling the husband is the least chance of getting a fair hearing.
let vengeance out of your mind.

I appreciate your advice.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2017
infogenius:
Op I don't believe your story.

You sought counsel on N/L
and eventually chose to call
for a home breaking meeting with
a happy couple only to get disgraced.
If this account is true, I'm sorry to say
your analytical faculty is skipping.

If your story is true of her latest threat.
Here is my advice.
1. Change your mobile number so that she
can't reach u again.
And if you love can't change it, kindly record calls and
save SMS. Send the audio and the messages to her husband and possibly the police man that locked u.
Another option.
Run for ur life by relocating.

Finally everyday make sure you ask God for sense. This is very important because it seems u need some fresh sense.

cheesy thanks for your advice sir. Would make a plan out of your advice.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Hw Is the jail do u Realy enjo the jail and othe prisioner I wonder how u go feel among other inmate..
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Burgerlomo: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Try to record all your conversations from your phone, and still play along with her and also try to set up a meeting point at your buddy's crib where you will have a camcorder set up to record her life and direct, but don't chop her grin
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Venica(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2017
forget about revrage dear. the bible never state where Joseph's innocence was prove but he was made lord over her. change your lines n if possible your location. cut off communication with d man. and moved on with life. soon she will meet a bigger bone that will chock her to death
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by turawaa(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
download a call recorder on ur phone ...and burst de bitch...if all u said nah true...

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by LadyAlison(f): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah, she was my best friend before getting married. While she was still single, we had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. But right now, she is calling me to rekindle our old intimacy. That's how i got into this life issue.

My first story is here:

I see... The best solution is putting it to God in prayer... And living that town for a while, stop taking her calls, stop replying her texts, if she uses a strange number and u discover she's the one, end the call, just avoid her as if she doesn't exist.. Den try to get a female friends like a girlfriend or something.. Explain it to her, and both of you will become like an army against that desperate person coz two heads are better than one, and as for her poor husband... I pity the fool, just don't worry with time he'll know he's married to a she devil...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah, she was my best friend before getting married. While she was still single, we had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. But right now, she is calling me to rekindle our old intimacy. That's how i got into this life issue.

My first story is here:

bruh... use ur alternate line and text to her hubby the venue when u guys gonna meet for a real standard olympiakos

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
LadyAlison:
I see... The best solution is putting it to God in prayer... And living that town for a while, stop taking her calls, stop replying her texts, if she uses a strange number and u discover she's the one, end the call, just avoid her as if she doesn't exist.. Den try to get a female friends like a girlfriend or something.. Explain it to her, and both of you will become like an army against that desperate person coz two heads are better than one, and as for her poor husband... I pity the fool, just don't worry with time he'll know he's married to a she devil...

Thank dear, I appreciate your good advice. I will work a good plan with your advice. Leaving the town?, that means i would leave alot behind, and i might end up losing alot dear.

Secondly On the part of getting a girlfriend, most girls would run away from you in such situation.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
fakeprophet:

bruh... use ur alternate line and text to her hubby the venue when u guys gonna meet for a real standard olympiakos

I don't wish to see or meet her again. I think avoiding her might work, what do you think?
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hw Is the jail do u Realy enjo the jail and othe prisioner I wonder how u go feel among other inmate..

My experience makes my heart bleed. cry
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Venica:
forget about revrage dear. the bible never state where Joseph's innocence was prove but he was made lord over her. change your lines n if possible your location. cut off communication with d man. and moved on with life. soon she will meet a bigger bone that will chock her to death

Yeah, the bible is against revenge, but she's planning to implicate me, if i turn her down again. She's using my police case to judge me now.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Try to record all your conversations from your phone, and still play along with her and also try to set up a meeting point at your buddy's crib where you will have a camcorder set up to record her life and direct, but don't chop her grin

Thanks. I appreciate your contribution.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
In what way.. cheesy cheesy hope u enjoy the poo and dirt in the jail.. cheesy grin
SingleDad:

My experience makes my heart bleed. cry
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by MissRaine69(f): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
How did she get your number? If all the above happened one would assume a person would make serious effort necessary to put as much distance between yourself and this alleged troublemaker.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
How did she get your number? If all the above happened one would assume a person would make serious effort necessary to put as much distance between yourself and this alleged troublemaker.

We used to be friends before getting married.

Personally, I never expected such event to happen between me and her. Its a day nightmare to me. My worst fears coming through.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by MissRaine69(f): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:

We used to be friends before getting married.

Personally, I never expected such event to happen between me and her. Its a day nightmare to me. My worst fears coming through.
When you were friends did she at one stage or another make a suggestion that things should progress or did you ever sleep with her?
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

When you were friends did she at one stage or another make a suggestion that things should progress or did you ever sleep with her?

Yeah, we have friendly intimacy most times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week / Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.