Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II (6956 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
What exactly shall I profit from stalking? I don't gat time for such

I understand baby. I won't admit stalking anybody either. I dig.

If that's you on your DP, I have one word for you - Beautiful . low haircut, that's cute.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

I understand baby. I won't admit stalking anybody either. I dig.

If that's you on your DP, I have one word for you - Beautiful . low haircut, that's cute.
So u rushed to view my dp huh... OK. Someone said its unmanly for a guy to use "Cute"
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
So u rushed to view my dp huh... OK. Someone said its unmanly for a guy to use "Cute"

I said i was going to return the favour and start stalking you ,like you are doing to me....

Really, the word " cute" was created to describe/express what we intend to say in the absence of " hot" , "beautiful" "pretty" etc. Anyway, people with different opinions though grin
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

I said i was going to return the favour and start stalking you ,like you are doing to me....

Really, the word " cute" was created to describe/express what we intend to say in the absence of " hot" , "beautiful" "pretty" etc. Anyway, people with different opinions though grin
LmFAOoO! Chai! I grab the slight diss. Its all good though.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
LmFAOoO! Chai! I grab the slight diss. Its all good though.

No baby, I wasn't dissing you. I called you beautiful, which means i can't say your hair is beautiful, so i had to use cute to replace beautiful, in order not to repeat a word.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

No baby, I wasn't dissing you. I called you beautiful, which means i can't say your hair is beautiful, so i had to use cute to replace beautiful, in order not to repeat a word.
Roger that
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Roger that

Honey. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oh Goooosh, Guys In The House Which One Is Your Favorite / My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. / See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.