Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,700 members, 7,941,675 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

A Question For D Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Question For D Men (1021 Views)

When U Meet Ur Girfriends Parents For D 1st Time & U Want 2mk A Gud Impression / For D Married And Singles Whats Ur Take? / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For D Men by Tgirl4real(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
Why do some of u guys love sleeping in d living room and not in d bedroom? cheesy

I hav seen 4 diff cases where d hubby would rather sleep in d sittingroom and it's not  like  they aint in good terms with  their wives.

Why if I may ask?
Re: A Question For D Men by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
Tgirl4real:

Why do some of u guys love sleeping in d living room and not in d bedroom? cheesy

I hav seen 4 diff cases where d hubby would rather sleep in d sittingroom and it's not  like  they aint in good terms with  their wives.

Why if I may ask?

Yet to see such men.
But will surely be following this thread, maybe i will see reasons why i will love to sleep in living room when that time comes
Re: A Question For D Men by Pwaves(f): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
Cos d wife dont hav hr bath at nyt aftr d day's cookn. Sh smel of gas, onion, fish etc. nd d smel is just too unbearable
Re: A Question For D Men by kokoye(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
Those wives are definately not telling the complete story. No married man would go sleep alone on a cold night for no reason.

It is either one of them snores or nags . .or something else is up.
Re: A Question For D Men by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
kokoye:

Those wives are definately not telling the complete story. No married man would go sleep alone on a cold night for no reason.

It is either one of them snores or nags . .or something else is up.

My mind as well.
Re: A Question For D Men by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2010
It might be cause their wives snore a lot.
Re: A Question For D Men by Tgirl4real(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol

Couldn't it be cos of heat or mosquitoes or late night movies. At least, I'm speaking 4 my bro.
Re: A Question For D Men by olanajim(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol

I think it is about choice.

I am not married but I am addicted to sitting down to study. if a wife is not the type that like studying with you at bed time bit will rather want to perform the show every time, it make sense to relocate your library to the living room and if you sleep off there, it is beautiful!

Another possible cause may be the need to be alone. If they are in good term, nothing stop him from staying alone once a while. The wife should be glad for this anyway. We all need our peace once a while,
Re: A Question For D Men by Tgirl4real(f): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
olanajim:

lol

I think it is about choice.

I am not married but I am addicted to sitting down to study. if a wife is not the type that like studying with you at bed time bit will rather want to perform the show every time, it make sense to relocate your library to the living room and if you sleep off there, it is beautiful!

Another possible cause may be the need to be alone. If they are in good term, nothing stop him from staying alone once a while. The wife should be glad for this anyway. We all need our peace once a while,

More like it. At least, it's an honest response cheesy

Well, nothing stops the wife from joining her hubby in the sitting room once in a while.
Re: A Question For D Men by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
I am yet to see any reason good enuf for a man to sleep in the living room, while a sexy figure 8 woman is on the bed in the room.
Could it be that the man is having some crisis in the mid of the night? cheesy
Re: A Question For D Men by Tgirl4real(f): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2010
What kind of crisis are u talking about o?
Re: A Question For D Men by efoghorjos: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2010
There may reasons which the couple is finding difficult to tell the world. let's come to think of it, why would a man in love and in good term with his wife do that? They may be for the following reasons:
1. Poor hygiene/body odour
2. Poor dental/oral hygiene (halitosis)
3. Snoring excessively
4. Excessive sexual demand
5. Excessive heat in the bedroom, etc
http://jossy-love-and-marriage..com
Re: A Question For D Men by nwaka80(f): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
It might be dat there is no love in d union or hubby is seeing someone else and doesn't feel like having intimacy with the wife anymore or better still he's becoming impotent and is embarrased thereby hiding it from the wife.
Re: A Question For D Men by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tgirl4real:

What kind of crisis are u talking about o?

Like watching some stupid Indecency at night and jerk off.
Re: A Question For D Men by agathamari(f): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
ask the guy on here with the thread b1tching about how he doesnt think its fair he should have to share a room with his wife
Re: A Question For D Men by opokonwa(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster
ask the hubby
Re: A Question For D Men by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
agathamari:

ask the guy on here with the thread b1tching about how he doesnt think its fair he should have to share a room with his wife

A man b1ctching? that is an ouch below the belt
Re: A Question For D Men by Pogistega(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
On several occasions when the children leave their room to join us in our room, I usually opt to sleep in the sitting room. There can never be any "action" in their presence.
Re: A Question For D Men by Tsiya(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
Sometimes she want to sleep early and you want to read. So you just move to the living room and read till late in the night so.

But every man have his taste. And there is nothing that remain constant.

Sometimes you can have a minor quarrel and just decide to sleep in the living room. Not that he there is something wrong with the marriage.
Re: A Question For D Men by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
Am not married
Re: A Question For D Men by MaiSuya(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
@topic,
sometimes, I just feel like being alone. . .quietly
Re: A Question For D Men by Godalone(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2010
Mai Suya:

@topic,
sometimes, I just feel like being alone. . .quietly
just like me

(1) (Reply)

Debt Relief / Second Wives Only! / How To Keep Your Marriage Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.