Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

How To Keep Your Marriage Intact - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Keep Your Marriage Intact (1019 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Marriage Intact by medoyejoseph: 12:12pm On May 31, 2010
Be friendship: - Friendship is what begins any relationship and that same friendship is the key to happiness. with friendship one could easily express apology when necessary, and you make time for one another. You respect and value one another’s opinions thereby enable you to grow together.
Be communicative: - communication is essential to any relationship, friendship and marriage. Do not withhold any information from your spouse and strive to be honest and forthcoming in all situations. When trust is broken it is extremely difficult to restore. Communication is the foundation of love and friendship. No matter how hard the trust can be to tell at times, it will always come out eventually. It is just a matter of time.
Re: How To Keep Your Marriage Intact by femiadams(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
Nothing in the world can take the place of LOVE and SUBMISSION in marriage. The man must LOVE as much as the wife SUBMITS!
Re: How To Keep Your Marriage Intact by bigfather(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2010
femi adams:

Nothing in the world can take the place of LOVE and SUBMISSION in marriage. The man must LOVE as much as the wife SUBMITS!

I concour o'jare ~!
Re: How To Keep Your Marriage Intact by medoyejoseph: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
I just want to appreciate you for reading my articles. Get more of my articles @ www.emarriagelifeinfo..com
Re: How To Keep Your Marriage Intact by medoyejoseph: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
I just want to appreciate you for reading my articles. Get more of my articles @ www.emarriagelifeinfo..com
Re: How To Keep Your Marriage Intact by coolier(f): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2010
medoyejoseph:

medoyejoseph:

Be friendship:

Is this the sort of English we expect to read there? No thanks.

(1) (Reply)

...... / Any Only Children Out Here On NL ? / Are We Nigerians Religious Or Godly?-our Lifestyle Contradicts What We Preach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.