Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,100 members, 7,939,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial (1797 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / How To Keep Your Marriage Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by horny4u(f): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
Do you admire your husband?

You probably do but do you tell him , Wow honey na you biko, kai you re so smart, i would never have thot bout it like that, chei you re a man's man , Oh boy see muscle o, this your arm muscles seems to get bigger , hey are so strong , na wah o this your hairy chest can never fail to turn me on [s].( we know the whole idea na your own but the topic is ?)[/s]

Do you treat him as Number 1?
You probably try but you must lay this on strong like white on rice e.g once i was buying pepper at the african shop and hubby was within earshot , the asian lady brought me a cheaper but almost gone pepper instead of just refusing it i simply said haba madam , don't you know i am cooking for a king, u need to see the way hubby's head was visibly swelling.

Do you aappreciate him ?

Its not easy for a man out there o, if a lady stands at the busstop in the rain she will soon get a lift or an umbrella but a man , o boy if he ask for shelter sef , he may get turned down.
So appreciate what ever he brings home and tell him , Na wa o i don't know how i will manage without you o, thank you for paying busola's fees, Bode was so happy when i got him his bicycle today , when he said thank you i told him no be me , thank your daddy he is the angel the Lord has sent to us and honey when i landed at work today with that hair you gave me money to buy , the girls were agog with envy, I told them to na my bobo dey do me well, Tinuke said i am lucky and i told her like i don't know.

Ok men my not like ejo we we small talk but a man loves small talk that praises him,

To be continued

P.s feel free to share your tips too

Books i learnt from
Fabulous womanhood
Men are from mars women are from venus
Think like a man act like a woman
Why men want sex women want love
etc

2 Likes

Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by r231(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2011
ok
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by horny4u(f): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
r231:

ok

Do you wear beads on your waist ? You be man so? grin shocked
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by jaybee3(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
bukatyne:
Nice thread
You married?
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
jaybee3:

You married?

Why did you ask? cheesy
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
I Don resurrect 3yr old thread shocked grin

Where is the OP sef?
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by jaybee3(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
bukatyne:

Why did you ask? cheesy
Just asking
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by bukatyne(f): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
jaybee3:

Just asking

Yes
Re: Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial by jaybee3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Am 21 Yrs & I Hav 1.3 Million, My Dad Wants Me 2 Save The Money. Somebody Help Me. / Tribute To Lives Of Anyene Family...sad.. / In Love With A 52 Year Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.