Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,966 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60813 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Samzzy94(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

Bro if fake no dey, people no go appreciate original

If defeat no dey, how success go sweet..

If tears no dey, laughter go dey boring...

Hope you're good.. wish you one sweet chic, coming your way... oya catch am

Lol.......thanks....I appreciate ur encouragement
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Ehen just remembered one.
There was this guy I met, things was okay, d chemistry was great. He asked me to marry him and I didn't think twice before accepting only for us to make our intentions known to family and they told us to ceasefire.
Lolz... We happened to be related somehow and the tie wasn't up to Fourth generation as them old peeps take talk am o.
Well, I gave back his ring and moved on.

I wonder y devil push wrong people our way sometimes. Anyway, life goes on.
ToastedBread I'm waiting o

Remember more

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
So are you in a relationship now or you chilling for now?
Babe.....am still single oooo....
U got some good options for me grin grin tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ikevictor: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
jmaxjohn:

Abeg reply my pm. Lol grin

Bro, cudnt find d message...
Plz use ikevictor@msn.com

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Ehen just remembered one.
There was this guy I met, things was okay, d chemistry was great. He asked me to marry him and I didn't think twice before accepting only for us to make our intentions known to family and they told us to ceasefire.
Lolz... We happened to be related somehow and the tie wasn't up to Fourth generation as them old peeps take talk am o.
Well, I gave back his ring and moved on.

I wonder y devil push wrong people our way sometimes. Anyway, life goes on.
ToastedBread I'm waiting o

I am reading secretly grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ikevictor: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
donaldking10:
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.

So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.

So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.

Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't. That was the biggest mistake i made, because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
Though i later found out it was due to one Yahoo boy called George.

I cried for weeks when it happened.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.

Blessing Nkeiruka Nwamgbe God will punish you wherever you are.

Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances.

Agu nwayo kwa!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ikevictor: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
blessingenyo:
we broke up since late last year n he still very fresh in my hrt, it was a very bad one he had issue of trust am a sincere person wen its comes to relationship, but he refused to note that. If I make call with any guy am in trouble there was a day he even slapped me for receiving call from a client. We lasted for a year n broke up twice already he is here again for reconciliation please some one should help me out with a reasonable advice.

If he could slap u for taking calls from a client, then he can punch you for taking your father's calls at night...

It's either u no wan talk true wetin u de do, or that he needs help...
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

Babe.....am still single oooo....
U got some good options for me grin grin tongue
Yea... Benita27 seem like a nice girl
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

Remember more
Why

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Why

Mrs... OKey Bakassi
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
donaldking10:
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.

So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.

So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.

Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't. That was the biggest mistake i made, because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
Though i later found out it was due to one Yahoo boy called George.

I cried for weeks when it happened.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.

Blessing Nkeiruka Nwamgbe God will punish you wherever you are.

Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances.
Chai!. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ikevictor: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yeaaa...am back with another very true one...

2011!

She was madly in love with me I could feel it in my every pulse - or she made me believe cheesy

But as her way no just pure...and I am too busy to start digging into a woman's closet. But for my future kids, it became necessary.

Then, I had to conclude if it was her for life or was I in for a real bad lifetime if I dare...

So I played a fast one...wrong though, but necessary.

I bought a lovely ring and left in in my bedroom drawer...cos am sure she searches my room for condoms all the time so she will stumble on this cheesy

After a couple of months when I am sure she must have seen it and now expecting...

I told her I would have loved to take us to another level BUT my late dad keeps appearing in my dreams to warn me not to dare.....God forgive this my lie shaa.

Told her I have prayed but no way...

So we both searched the ends of the world to find a reason why the spirits won't let me propose to her...

We prayed, fasted, everything...until I came up with the final game plan.

I told her my pastor said we should confess each other sins to ourselves, in that way we will be approaching God with our case in spirit and in truth...and also our spirits will be blameless even in the spiritual realm..Oh

Maybe it was how serious my face looked while I was saying this - she bought the idea...

...that was the day my left ear stopped functioning. Cos I got more than I bargained for.

Cos by the time she was halfway talking what she did behind me, I realized I needed to register my self immediately @ LUTH critical HIV test center.

I even needed a mask to go out cos some of my pals have also...

Chai!! cold caught me under the sun - but as man i be i decided to act mature and listen attentively.

When she was done - I Shared the Grace asap.

And consoled myself afterwards with one bottle of my most faithful and holy Lager Beer!! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Yea... Benita27 seem like a nice girl
shocked shocked
Benita27 ke? U want me to die prematurely
Most NL guys I know are on her case!!!!
Biko..... tongue tongue grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikevictor:
Yeaaa...am back with another very true one...

2011!

She was madly in love with me I could feel it in my every pulse - or she made me believe cheesy

But somehow I lost count of how many people she has slept with...I was only following the trails so not really sure...

But I had to conclude if it was her for life or was I in for a real bad lifetime if I dare...

So I played a fast one...wrong though, but necessary.

I bought a lovely ring and left in in my bedroom drawer...cos am sure she searches my room for condoms all the time so she will stumble on this cheesy

After a couple of months when I am sure she must have seen it and now expecting...

I told her I would have loved to take us to another level BUT my late dad keeps appearing in my dreams to warn me not to dare....

Told her I have prayed but no way...

We both searched the ends of the world to find a reason why the spirits won't let me propose...chai! God forgive me shaa.

We prayed, fasted, everything...until I came up with the final game plan.

I told her my pastor said we should confess each other sins to ourselves, in that way we will be approaching God with our case in spirit and in truth...and also our spirits will be blameless even in the spiritual realm..Oh

Maybe it was how serious my face looked while I was saying this - she bought the idea...

My people o...that was the day my left ear stopped functioning o.

Cos by the time she was halfway talking what she did behind me, I realized I needed to register my self immediately @ LUTH critical HIV test center.

I nearly jumped out of my own window that day o but decided to act mature and listen attentively.

By the time she was done - I decided to Share the Grace.

hmmm...Nsogbu di o!

Make I go drink my most faithful beer o jare grin grin grin

Ur crazy I swear!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked
Benit.a27 ke? U want me to die prematurely
Lol, e be like say na you own this thread... cheesy grin
Nma27:
Yea... Beni.ta27 seem like a nice girl
Nma, you're still single na...it won't be a bad idea if you and Luminouz upload pre-wedding pics for us.

Btw, thank God you didn't marry your extended relative oh. grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked
Benita27 ke? U want me to die prematurely

Lol..
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=58357457]Lol, e be like say na you own this thread... cheesy grin

Lmaoooooo!!!!
Wetin I go do naaaaa!!!!! tongue
This one u n Nma27 dey shift me back n forth between u two.....make I kuku take d 2 of una naw!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Bigsteveg(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
kushercain:
She was too narrow minded
When she found out I smoke weed she saw me as the devil.
She ended it but truth be told if I was left with a choice I'd choose MaryJane over her
Who is MaryJane? Another one ?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by toastedbread: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
It was during the blackberry pinshare era I met her. We chatted for a while before we met... The chemistry was like NaOH+HCl, great match. Cupid's arrows were stuck in me and before you could say nma27, we done dey date.
I introduced her to my peeps (first time I ever did such), and everything was going fine and she then moved in with me. Her moving in wasn't at once; it started with 2days visits, 1 week visits finally she moved in.
Along the line, she started receiving some lengthy calls. I started noticing her facial expression when the call was over. If I'm around, after the call I ask what's up? She'll say "it's nothing serious. Just an old friend talking about relationship matter", other times she'll give one funny excuse. I sensed wahala was doing pressup somewhere so I put my team together like the NSA and we did our own investigations.
I discovered that she had a guy before I showed up in the movie.
I talked to her about my findings hoping she'd lie so I call it off but she said I was correct. That the guy womanises a lot, doesn't give her attention and bla bla bla...but with me, it's different. I'm the kind of guy she wants to grow with and she's sorry for not telling me the truth. I mumuishly forgave and kept it in the drawer of my mind.
The calls ceased a bit, for like a month and then started again. I asked her what's up with you and this call and she said it was the ex calling to say he's sorry and wants them together.
My brain rang like those olden days nitel phone. Also, I noticed that the relationship which was enjoying a cruise of 80mph would decelerate to 60mph after the ex called. Me na, having a soft heart, I was troubled.
To cut long story short, one day she woke me up and said her ex called her while I was away. He said he wants to marry her. Sleep ran away like Kobe Bryan on a fast break. My heart started pounding as I sat up.
I asked her to repeat what she told me and she did.
I then asked, will you go?
She replied "I'm confused".
There was nothing I no talk to convince her say make she stay with me but in the end, she left.
I was so heart broken and devastated.
I fell sick and was hospitalised for 2 weeks as the malaria would go and reappear immediately I think of her.

Gradually, I started moving back up like a straight line graph passing through the origin from the -XY axis.
During this phase, any liquor above 35% was my friend.

adajoe555

Now see as nature use punish the girl.
Someone said 2 months into d marriage, the spots on the leopard came back. Her husband upgraded his womanising to VIP status.
Isn't mother nature caring afterall?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Countrygirl(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
missyadorable:

I got married 8 months after my last break up.
Sometimes,the difference btw husband and boyfriend is clear.
Some men will just be boyfriends,when husband comes,its crystal clear.
That's great God bless your home.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Countrygirl(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
toastedbread.... this your story ehh
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adajoe555: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
toastedbread:
It was during the blackberry pinshare era I met her. We chatted for a while before we met... The chemistry was like NaOH+HCl, great match. Cupid's arrows were stuck in me and before you could say nma27, we done dey date.
I introduced her to my peeps (first time I ever did such), and everything was going fine and she then moved in with me. Her moving in wasn't at once; it started with 2days visits, 1 week visits finally she moved in.
Along the line, she started receiving some lengthy calls. I started noticing her facial expression when the call was over. If I'm around, after the call I ask what's up? She'll say "it's nothing serious. Just an old friend talking about relationship matter", other times she'll give one funny excuse. I sensed wahala was doing pressup somewhere so I put my team together like the NSA and we did our own investigations.
I talked to her about my findings hoping she'd lie so I call it off but she said I was correct. That the guy womanises a lot, doesn't give her attention and bla bla bla...but with me, it's different. I'm the kind of guy she wants to grow with and she's sorry for not telling me the truth. I mumuishly forgave and kept it in the drawer of my mind.
The calls ceased a bit, for like a month and then started again. I asked her what's up with you and this call and she said it was the ex calling to say he's sorry and wants them together.
My brain rang like those olden days nitel phone. Also, I noticed that the relationship which was enjoying a cruise of 80mph would decelerate to 60mph after the ex called. Me na, having a soft heart, I was troubled.
To cut long story short, one day she woke me up and said her ex called her while I was away. He said he wants to marry her. Sleep ran away like Kobe Bryan on a fast break. My heart started pounding as I sat up.
There was nothing I no talk to convince her say make she stay with me but in the end, she left.
I fell sick and was hospitalised for 2 weeks as the malaria would go and reappear immediately I think of her.

Gradually, I started moving back up like a straight line graph passing through the origin from the -XY axis.

adajoe555

Someone said 2 months into d marriage, the spots on the leopard came back. Her husband upgraded his womanising to VIP status.

lol...this your breakup story carry tale oh.anyways how are you
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by toastedbread: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
adajoe555:

lol...this your breakup story carry tale oh.anyways how are you

I dey o. Na tales by moonlight. I dey learn how to write na. I copy for Ges100.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by yeeshanana(f): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:
Ehya sorry... Search no more....Mr Right plenty for hia! tongue

U say what Mr Right on Nairaland? That's someone's moniker bah?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by toastedbread: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Countrygirl:
toastedbread.... this your story ehh

No vex. I still dey learn how to write.
lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
You lucky I wasn't able to quote u this morning when I saw your posts here. Your post was so tribalistic! Anybody could have scammed u like that bro. Chill out, you'll definitely find true love and work on yourself too.
am sorry my dear am not dat kind peson. i felt pains dat wy i put dat. if God say i will marry ibo why not. tnx i will love again is a mata of time
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by donaldking10: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikevictor:

Agu nwayo kwa!!

Lol...no joy again oo.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
ekiticoach:
Her parents disapproved our relationship because I'm entrepreneur not a salary earner.
their mistake
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
yeeshanana:

U say what Mr Right on Nairaland? That's someone's moniker bah?
Nah!! But I am one babe!! wink
My unofficial moniker tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adajoe555: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
toastedbread:

I dey o. Na tales by moonlight. I dey learn how to write na. I copy for Ges100.

lol...not only ges100 .you still need to be logical na
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
toastedbread:

adajoe555

Why didn't you throw in a ring into the bargain? The lady no just get sense... Why leave a cool guy for a womanizer Beats me though
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by donaldking10: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Benita27:
Chai!. cheesy cheesy cheesy

THE THING WEAK ME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.