Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60650 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by openmine(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Angy55(f): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2017
olayiwola4u:

She is not...SHE IS JUST CRAZY UPSTAIRS.

whatever she said she would do was exactly what she did...ADAMANT.

Oga and I still stand on my words, she is a lesbian. I'm a lady, I know why I'm saying this.
No more mentions. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Thank you Nma...

She is not...SHE IS JUST CRAZY UPSTAIRS.

Whatever she said would do was exactly what she did.

About crying...love is accompanied by emotion...

ONE CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND IT UNTIL ONE FINDS ONESELF IN THAT SITUATION.

spectators watching C.Ronaldo and Messi can never, I repeat, can never understand what it means to be a world champion player until they start playing professional football.

SIMPLE.
True

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2017
toastedbread:

Will you marry me?
Ask Ada
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Same goes for you o
Well ain't u a caring bird!!!!! tongue
At least he has proposed to u...so get off d market grin grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Preshiee:

Hey u too
Am vexed with u joor!!! undecided
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Angy55:

Oga and I still stand on my words, she is a lesbian. I'm a lady, I know why I'm saying this.
No more mentions. Thank you

Pele o.....madam all knowing..... undecided
Share ur own experience.... We no need ur so called expert advice here....
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by khiaa(f): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Bunchersstab:
Khiaa

I'm SORRY!!! cry Forgive me. cry
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Perfectionist11:
Met this cutie from one big private sch during one inter collegiate debate.we exchanged no,my friends warned me...that it'll be hard to nail the gal cox d financial gap back then was huge...& ur guy was in a govt sch...fast forward..... we started dating,the gal was so sweet & caring...she even became friends wt ma friends....4 months later, she invited me to their house afta everybody don go church...we were intimate for d 1st time & damn the sex was good...until she told me we should break up up cox she didn't wanna fall for me coz she had the intention of using me when we met but she's developed feelings due to ma charisma or whatever ...damn I cried... since then your boy no love again.
weyrey ni awon obirin yii o

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by yeeshanana(f): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

Uuuuurrrgggghhhh!!!
Leave DAT girl alone joor! She has issues!!! Maybe she is witchy witchy!!
Ur remedy is here!!! Open ur heart n love would find u!!
Coz am a good guy,I will give u some options in form of tonalphs,burna88,yeeshanana......they are good girls bro...treat them well!!

Please don't fvcking waste this opportunity!!!!

Uncle Luminous the matchmaker
Wehdone Sir
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

Pele o.....madam all knowing..... undecided
Share ur own experience.... We no need ur so called expert advice here....

Luminouz don't let this lady take for an enemy.

I understand her...who knows she may be right.

Perhaps she has had a similar experience.

An experience they say...is the BEST TEACHER.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adajoe555: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
toastedbread:

If I come to think think as a philosopher, you no go carry your bags run leave me for house?

lol
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Frankicent(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2017
olayiwola4u:

love is accompanied by emotion...
[b]
YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER WHEN YOU FALL IN REAL LOVE NOT LUST.

spectators watching C.Ronaldo and Messi can never, I repeat, can never understand what it means to be a world champion player until they start playing professional football.

[/b]SIMPLE.

Mtcweee been in love before hurt when we parted ways......in 2 weeks was back to my self. so i should kill myself for 1 gal.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
ikevictor:
Yeaaa...am back with another very true one...

2011!

She was madly in love with me I could feel it in my every pulse - or she made me believe cheesy

But somehow I lost count of how many people she has slept with...I was only following the trails so not really sure...

But I had to conclude if it was her for life or was I in for a real bad lifetime if I dare...

So I played a fast one...wrong though, but necessary.

I bought a lovely ring and left in in my bedroom drawer...cos am sure she searches my room for condoms all the time so she will stumble on this cheesy

After a couple of months when I am sure she must have seen it and now expecting...

I told her I would have loved to take us to another level BUT my late dad keeps appearing in my dreams to warn me not to dare....

Told her I have prayed but no way...

We both searched the ends of the world to find a reason why the spirits won't let me propose...chai! God forgive me shaa.

We prayed, fasted, everything...until I came up with the final game plan.

I told her my pastor said we should confess each other sins to ourselves, in that way we will be approaching God with our case in spirit and in truth...and also our spirits will be blameless even in the spiritual realm..Oh

Maybe it was how serious my face looked while I was saying this - she bought the idea...

My people o...that was the day my left ear stopped functioning o.

Cos by the time she was halfway talking what she did behind me, I realized I needed to register my self immediately @ LUTH critical HIV test center.

I nearly jumped out of my own window that day o but decided to act mature and listen attentively.

By the time she was done - I had no option but to Share the Grace.

hmmm...no be small thing o.

Funny shii mehn! Left ear stopped functioning. Wow

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Tonalphs(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
FreeSpirited:
So with all this your big yansh no boyfriend abi....It aint bad if u tell us somebody is oiling that ass for u.
When u have priorities as much as I do, u will know that this life doesn't revolve around having sex or a bf.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by toastedbread: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Ask Ada

I guess you mean Adajoe555.

See as you bounce the question comot from your side like firewall. grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adajoe555: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2017
toastedbread:

I guess you mean Adajoe555.
See as you bounce the question comot from your side like firewall. grin

lol...I am here now
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by toastedbread: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
adajoe555:

lol...I am here now

Na only you waka come abi?

Nma27 say make I ask you that question wey before dem ask am, the guy go kneel down, hold one small open safe with a shiny thing inside...
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ikevictor: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

Ur crazy I swear!!!! grin grin grin grin

Lol...I got served, bro.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by newslifeop: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
....following
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ikevictor: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Doubleagent008:

Funny shii mehn! Left ear stopped functioning. Wow

Mehn...that's why confession is better to God alone.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by flexindino(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
abbyphilips:
Mine said he father wants him to marry a muslim.. he cried all through the night .. and the following day. I was cried too and was depressed for months.. bt i have to move on when he told me he was seeing someone.. am fine.. waiting for mine

Hi....I wudav loved to have a chat with you so as to know you berra...is there any means we can use?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Luminouz don't let this lady take for an enemy.

I understand her...who knows she may be right.

Perhaps she has had a similar experience.

An experience they say...is the BEST TEACHER.
Nah! She ain't my enemy bro
But if she is so sure then she should share her experience so others can earn......
My 2cents grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by YelloweWest: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2017
olayiwola4u:

...that question led me to the truth.

please, when you are in a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, always ask question.

don't assume you know everything in your fiancée heart.

remember you are not a spirit...HOW I WISH WE COULD SEE THE MIND OF THE PERSON WE ARE DATING...AND THERE SHALL BE REVELATIONS.
You asked her to choose between you and her friend. That's just wrong.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Tonalphs:

When u have priorities as much as I do, u will know that this life doesn't revolve around having sex or a bf.
Tonalphu.....Tonalphu...Tonalphu....how many times I call u!!!!
No form for here o......some guys hia are serious o...all they need is to know u too are serious.......
I told everyone say u be cool person n d PMs are already coming in dear......do something joor! grin grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2017
yeeshanana:

Uncle Luminous the matchmaker
Wehdone Sir
Lmaooooll!!!!!
Wetin I go do nau.....ur too pretty to be left single for dis long......good guys still dey grin
Just give my guys a listening ear..sogbo?
If any is misbehaving..... Lemme hear n I will have his nuts!!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by FreeSpirited: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Tonalphs:

Eeya, that's true though....Just that guys have a way of thinking gals with good endowments will find it hard to chase away numerous toasters who are willing to go extra miles to tatse the cookie...
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by yeeshanana(f): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooll!!!!!
Wetin I go do nau.....ur too pretty to be left single for dis long......good guys still dey grin
Just give my guys a listening ear..sogbo?
If any is misbehaving..... Lemme hear n I will have his nuts!!!! tongue tongue

Lmao....Emagbami!!
Anyways I'm in no rush
When the time is right...Mr. Right go show
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by BiafranYouths(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Odunharry:

God will not give u a lady that will later cheat on you o

Amen to that Brother
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2017
yeeshanana:

Lmao....Emagbami!!
Anyways I'm in no rush
When the time is right...Mr. Right go show
OK mai dear....motigbo!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sircrabo: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Who is MaryJane? Another one ?

Its actually MariJ aka Marijuana

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

Well ain't u a caring bird!!!!! tongue
At least he has proposed to u...so get off d market grin grin
I've heard u...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.