Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra (42348 Views)

Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) / Two Different O-level Results Bear Andy Uba’s Name- Both Were Issued Same Year / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Tecno66: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thats what they do before election. After election they turn emperor.
Amoyinoluwa24:
Senator Andy Uba showed the humble side of himself while campaigning for the upcoming elections in Uga, Aguata Local government area of Anambra state yesterday.

While encouraging residents to vote for him, the senator spotted a physically challenged man who could hardly move. He surprisingly abandoned his campaign and helped the disabled man push his wheelchair.

See photos;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/see-what-apc-governorship-candidate.html
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by agadez007(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Forget IPOB and what Nnamdi kanu,Anambrarians are more than Ready to Vote and willy willy is going for sure
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by TheTrueSeeker: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
And the cripple man had the time to put on the campaign T-shirt of the Mr. Andy Uba abi? na them them...!!!

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by myhotbrain: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
So there will be election in Anambra afterall!
Thank God!
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Politicians and pretense...

I guess this is the first time he will see s crippled man in his life abi? undecided
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by seguno2: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
deepwater:
Wise ones, they know where the ''mumu buttons'' are located

Here comes our dear deep water again with another deep message.
Let those who have ears listen and take note.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by roeb1987(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
i don't even know what these hungry and good for nothing politicians take us for in this country! so u think we're fool like the old? God punish that blood hand wey u take push that innocent & helpless man <amen>
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by cjobia: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Grand orchid organisation here to change our society we are same minded people with one common interest financial freedom earn 30% ROI within 30days sincere admins running the site join us grandorchidorg.com
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by latissimusDorsi: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Humble ko humility ni! He can come and kiss my gluteus
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by misano(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na wash... Talk to him after D election & U chop hot slap from MOPOL.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by whiskystan: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Political dead on arrival stunt where is he pushing the disabled too. What has he and his family done for disabled since there years in Senate. Abi na pushing wheel chair dey go chop.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by breakeven: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Anambra people open your eyes. This Andy of a man is a thief who will ruin your state. Vote obiano To continue the good works.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Baroba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Andy Ubah is a trained Physiotherapist, this gesture should be natural to him... btw, how come we never hear of any other candidate on ABS Awka apart from Willie.. The charlatans running that station will not even allow anyone to mention any other candidate..

Democracy indeed..smh.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by ashala(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Look at them Ndi wayo. Let him win now , story go change.

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Askmewhy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
They are all thieves, is this the first time of seeing cripple? Where is osibanjo and his corn roaster?
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by arthurous(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hahahahah this pattern of campaign is out date already. You can't use the anambraians they ate wiser now
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by kizyalex10(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Politicians and their games again,nigerians never learn
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by kingyang: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
cc; lalasticlala
after winning his seat, you shall see him no more. politicians are very cruel.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Alariwo2: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
kadupee:
Hypocrate

It's Hypocrite not that crap you spelt there

you're welcome by the way
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by DonMcek: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Even if he carrys shit with his bare hands, he can only take second.
I trust Anambrarians on that.
He should continue his magic
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by cjobia: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
grand orchid org is a community of like minded people with same common interest who help each other to financial freedom in GOO you make 30% ROI within 30 days we are here to change our society JOIN US TODAY NO DELAY grandorchidorg.com call for more information 09038697636
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by ivolt: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nothing will stop Andy from winning the next election,
Obiano supporters have decided to boycott the election.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by JAWBONE(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dem don start....Very soon they will start eating corn and plantain
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Bridget95(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin grin
Politicians and gimmicks, i guess this is the first cripple on wheelchair he has ever seen. Since 2010 till last month, how come we have not seen or heard he assisted any cripple
my bros,politicians could become comedians during electioneering campaigns.After that they are no way to be found.

cutting kpomo
roasting and buying corn
buying items in the open market
riding bicycles
riding okada
directing traffic etc

these and many more have they done to get votes.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Mpanyi: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Andy can put on sorts of acts to become Anambra governor but he wont make it fortunately.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by greatcid02(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pushing a cripple man during campaign doesn't justify he's a good man. We already know them finish before now, if he wins the election...he can even jam that man on a wheel chair.

Idiots Polithiefians wey we get for naija!
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waste of time!!!!

APDA will form the next government in Anambra state
Nice party
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Petdagr8t(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mr Andy can keep on deceiving himself, nowadays gimmicks helps but little, last time I checked That short man with grey beards as a governor of Anambra was more humble than what Andy was portraying as a party candidate.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Senator Andy Uba showed the humble side of himself while campaigning for the upcoming elections in Uga, Aguata Local government area of Anambra state yesterday.

While encouraging residents to vote for him, the senator spotted a physically challenged man who could hardly move. He surprisingly abandoned his campaign and helped the disabled man push his wheelchair.

See photos;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/see-what-apc-governorship-candidate.html

Na camera op u sabi...when I sent you series of SMS about calabar ...your depot .......lincs .....Pms ....u no send me ...now u go need me to ask my people for village to vote you abi

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Aburi001: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
LUGBE:
We are wise, you can't make it to that office, you know it already, so continue to play to gullible people like you

If you like push him from there to Abuja, you are O.Y.O kiss
I taught Kanu said there will be NO ELECTION in Anambra State come November?
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Nathaniel79(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
uzobaby:
Is this your first time of seeing a man on wheel chair? Apart from Fayose every other nah scammmm

My dear, you're still in dreamland if you think Fayose is exempted..he's the king of theatrics! Lol
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Gkemz: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
APC publicity stunts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures) / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.