Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra (42322 Views)

Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) / Two Different O-level Results Bear Andy Uba’s Name- Both Were Issued Same Year / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nathaniel79:

My dear, you're still in dreamland if you think Fayose is exempted..he's the king of theatrics! Lol
At least he starts what he can finish..not just for election sake
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by kelly72: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
hilroy:
Carry go Uba

I pray that our Ipod blodas and sistas from Anambra listen to their lord Nnamdi Cownu and decide not to come out to vote. Even if it's one APC member that comes out to vote, Andy Uba will become the governor and nothing you retard.ed Ipob and your leader Cownu can't do about it

Your comment is true to type
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by ezemoney39(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
for no reason will dis guy enter awka,he sold ikenga hotel which belongs to government few days then when he was sworn in as governor,the ubas shud keep distance from Anam bra state house
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by gozzlin: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin

This is so freaking hilarious! Does this man know how ridiculous he looks in the picture? He looks like a clown. You're pushing a physically challenged man in wheelchair as if he needs your assistance for him to move. What a blatant display of stupidity!

What effect will pushing a man in a wheelchair have on your election campaign? Zilch!

I suggest you fire your campaign adviser /managers and hire new ones with brilliant ideas.

It's useless however as there's no vacancy in government house Awka. Obiano will win the election and continue to make Anambra a shining example in the Southeast.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by hokafor(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mr Andy and arrangee is like bread and butter, but surprisingly some urchins are still falling for this cheap gimmicks. Poor and frustrated people are like tools in the hands of Nigerian politician.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Charles4075(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
kelechi50:
All promises failed (APC)please this is an error message
Lolzzzzzz, you dey fear abi?

Dss dey come for you.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Man2utd(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerian politician are rapist, being raping Nigerians since 1960...
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Unconditionalov: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
He is very very stupid for doing this.why is this politicians trying to decive us,after the election peradventure he wins ask him to do that again you won't see him any were.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Princedunga1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
political we never size to surprise us he is just doing dat to win d people vote
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls if I may advice there are two sets of people we are not suppose to vote into senate
1. Ex-Governors.
2. Any contestant that is above 50years.
If you do you are still making the mistakes your parents, uncles and Aunties made.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
TRUTH2020:
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN THIS NONSENSE DAY WORK OUR EYES DON OPEN THANKS TO NNAMDI KANU
bro,no body dey talk of nnamdi kanu again...u never hear d latest?
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by genearts(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waste of time!!!!

APDA will form the next government in Anambra state

But ipork say no election in anammbra na, how will APDA now form government

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Dusby: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waste of time!!!!

who is apda's flagbearer in Anambra
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by mihaves(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Andy Uba our choice

#istandwithandyuba
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by mindtricks: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin grin
Politicians and gimmicks, i guess this is the first cripple on wheelchair he has ever seen. Since 2010 till last month, how come we have not seen or heard he assisted any cripple

Wow! I think Uba had better quit politics to push wheel barrows where his pushing skills will be more useful.
My humble take.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by mindtricks: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
mihaves:

Andy Uba our choice

#istandwithandyuba

Please epp us beg him to push wheel barrows next time. We would really love to see what he looks like pushing wheel barrows like on the streets Onitsha. tongue
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by IJOBA2: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waste of time!!!!

IFA TEAR YOU SLAP NOW DEY GO SAY I WICKED
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by hilroy: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
patola080:
if it is dat brain less brother Nnamdi kanu dat do dis now dos his brain less people will hv full here carrying him above God

Don't mind those brainwashed people
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin grin
Politicians and gimmicks, i guess this is the first cripple on wheelchair he has ever seen. Since 2010 till last month, how come we have not seen or heard he assisted any cripple
Funny enough some idiots will still applaud him for a job well done.
Nothing pains me most like dumb gimmicks and eye service.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by vision2050: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2017
not again. Aisha Buhari fry akara then, she now cook in London.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by MDOLOFU: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2017
U think u can decieve us wit all this don't worry after election we will kw who is the fool
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by sogo129(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Politician are trying to do what will make people to think that they are compassionate and to convince people by all means with all their actions before the election. But will need to vote for them base on their past performance, archievement and their impart in their community and constituency.
Politician should declare thier asset before the election.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by ufuosman(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Job men
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by ogbsleeky(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Senator Andy Uba showed the humble side of himself while campaigning for the upcoming elections in Uga, Aguata Local government area of Anambra state yesterday.

While encouraging residents to vote for him, the senator spotted a physically challenged man who could hardly move. He surprisingly abandoned his campaign and helped the disabled man push his wheelchair.

See photos;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/see-what-apc-governorship-candidate.html

it seems I know this man at UNIZIK....CEP office
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by freethesheeple(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
If he likes let him push Ojukwu corpse, he will still lose.

Useless man that sees politics as a career

hahahahahhahahaha..Lagh wan kill me.
Before election,they can eat with a mad man but after election they declare the mad man as insane.
#noelection in anambra state.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by freethesheeple(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Wolfbrother:
lol after elections dem go come change am

Before election,they can eat with a mad man but after election they declare the mad man as insane.
Re: Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra by Wolfbrother(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
freethesheeple:

You guys should make sure they dont bully people into voting or buy them off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.