Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,784 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign (30944 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by lonelydora: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2017
That one na person?
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Sleyanya1(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Easier said than done
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by tooth4tooth: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2017
I love the spirit of the Osun people. When you want the best for youself,dont vote for party ,vote for personality,irrespective of the party he or she comes from.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by uju22(f): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Oya Aregbesola come and be going, because na you talk am
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by bolaidu001: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Why won't this shameless bast@rd leave those drugs alone?
Everytime he seems to speak from his anus

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by BlowBack: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
bolaidu001:
Why won't this shameless bast@rd leave those drugs alone?
Everytime he seems to speak from his anus

Tell your Odenni Aregberascal Rauf himself to resign and shave that raggy pathetic excuse of a beard
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by cytell56: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Jombojombo:
Could this be true?

Who else heard it?

FFK just twitted this now

Oya Aregbe do the needful ASAP

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/884066076673409024

A P C - Association of Party in Confusion
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Antoeni(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2017
He should be fast abt it
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Jaiyeola24(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2017
I thought they said Tinubu controls and decide who get what in South West? I don't understand why this is happening.

Abi na Saraki de behind the loss?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Charly68: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Osun has just shown that political dictatorship will not be tolerated in 2018,perhaps they are showing their reactions to the way Aregbe has raped them.. Half salary monthly,huge debt with nothing to justify for it unfortunately his political god fathers were silent on this reality...if truly power belongs to the people I don't think Osun will ever allow Mr Governor to impose his own anointed candidate on them come next election...unless they vote him out they won't know the extent of damage he has done to the state economy .

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2017
As if eating bread n Beans is a punishment lol
akoredeadejoke:
At last osun people will have a fresh AIR.
only that honour is not in there dictionary.

But aregbe should not teach people how to denounce and deny statements.

Oh God, please let this man resign and I will eat bread and beans tomorrow morning if he does. I PROMISED
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by lilytender: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2017
I will go on exile if I don't build the 2nd Niger Bridge - Goatluck Jonaddaft - When is Goatluck going on exile?

https://www.nairaland.com/2099127/go-exile-dont-build-second

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by abodundef: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Its OK
For your quality exercise notebooks 20,60,80 leaves..08023332733
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by iamkneeyi: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
When I read people comments I shake my head... Politics of the day is politic of personality and not of party...
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by CioAngels(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Sorry aregbe, tinubu was not on ground to do what he knows best, Rigging. Your i will resign must have been said with tinubu in mind who would have come to rig apc to win. Awon ole a se ilu.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by DisGuy: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
How come it's only FFK that heard it from his mansion?
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by DisGuy: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
tooth4tooth:
I love the spirit of the Osun people. When you want the best for youself,dont vote for party ,vote for personality,irrespective of the party he or she comes from.

and do we know a single thing about the winner apart from being Adelekes brother?
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
APC will turn out to be the most useless party in the history of Nigeria.

If one is to start counting the achievement of PDP within their period of stay am sure it will take hours to finish, but no one can point at a single achievement of APC so far... Only lies lies and more lies

that's because u r comparing a 16yr of pdp with an APc 2yrs2month rule.... @least boko haram quenched nd no fuel scarcity these were trendy problems b4 change of govt.. besides 16/2=8..meaning Apc has 7more life lines
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by CharlotteFlair: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
patola080:
they all take us 4 female dat hate to hear d truth but lies but now our brains is working like men. Lol
Lol you no well grin
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Addme: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2017
As much as God has shamed Aregbe and APC for losing that election,I'm still in doubt why it was only FFK that heard this.Where and When did Aregbesola say this?Hope we are not all playing to the gallery.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by ricadogbenla: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2017
What a political miscalculation by ogbeni & co! A clear indication that ogbeni's handpicked candidate for next gov. election will lose.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by EmekaBlue(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
iffa hear say he resign
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Nairalane: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
APC will turn out to be the most useless party in the history of Nigeria.

If one is to start counting the achievement of PDP within their period of stay am sure it will take hours to finish, but no one can point at a single achievement of APC so far... Only lies lies and more lies
Exactly bro. Just that if we had not tasted a new one, we might not know the value of what we had before....
What I've come to observe is that under PDP, there might not be absence of corruption and embezzlement, but people won't suffer much.... The money will still be in circulation among the masses....despite the pursuit of selfish interests..... But I just tire for this Conservative oriented parties....
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by daryoor03(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Respect to FFK
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by tooth4tooth: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2017
DisGuy:

and do we know a single thing about the winner apart from being Adelekes brother?
No we dont!
But Osun know the controversy surrounding the brother's death.

They know how the sitting Governor used APC to sideline his candidacy.

They know how the Governor publicly ridiculed him.
They know Adeleke was forced to switch to PDP which is not stronghold in Osun state.
And the people of Osun state know when to vote for their preferred candidate against all odds.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Kemmy0601: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Turn cosmetics into money,make ur six digits first three months.0803517974
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Newborn40(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
lol resign , what of buhari.... I will resign if book haram is not defeated in one year, even though he is not ruling us from his house
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Misterdhee1(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...chai!!FFK,always d very stubborn ant on the scrotums of these mad politicians.
Unfortunately, he is also one of them shocked
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by patola080(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lol you no well grin
only u can heal mi ooooooo
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Gtuns(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
;Dsoo someone cannot play with Nigerian in peace again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years / I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, Says Obasanjo / El-Rufai Angry With Tinubu For Snubbing Him As Running Mate - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.