Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign (30944 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by toocoded: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Adeleke has been declared winner nah....so, when is Governor Aregbesola resigning?
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by omosaku(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Aregbe should have seen the invisible hand on the wall. He has overstayed his welcome. He should leave NOW!
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by tola268: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jombojombo:
Could this be true?

Who else heard it?

FFK just twitted this now

Oya Aregbe do the needful ASAP

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/884066076673409024
Osun West Senatorial People prove that they were born by lawful parents. Only bastard child will say something and refused to act as he said
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Splashme: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...chai!!FFK,always d very stubborn ant on the scrotums of these mad politicians.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by sapele914(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...chai!!FFK,always d very stubborn ant on the scrotums of these mad politicians.
FFK always on the losing team,Senator Adeleke is from the Sheriff camp,FFK and fayose supported Markafi's candidate,so why open his big mouth?He is also a loser.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by AndrewFarms(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls where are the nairaland BMC's Sarkki Demdem Vedaxcool Hungerbad Passingshot Modath Beremx Omenka
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Ehinmola(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
olatola00:
What will he do, now that he has won.
. He should resign immediately. Afterall he wasnt under durex when he voluntrily vowed to resign if Adeleke emerges as the winner. However if he fails to resign , then he is not the true son of his parents, and must be forced out.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by ofwest47(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Omo Fani powerless and you again? lam very sure you will end up like your father.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by tk4rd: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2017
Beress:
There was a political party called APC

Gone so soon
The moment they started allowing those same greedy self-centered polithiefcians to be joining them anyhow,, that was the time it was destroyed.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by PureMe01: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2017
sapele914:
FFK always on the losing team,Senator Adeleke is from the Sheriff camp,FFK and fayose supported Markafi's candidate,so why open his big mouth?He is also a loser.
yea dats true but all i can see is a comment by a APC diehard supporter
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by PureMe01: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Unfortunately, he is also one of them shocked
ALL A DEM BRO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years / I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, Says Obasanjo / El-Rufai Angry With Tinubu For Snubbing Him As Running Mate - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.