Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,662 members, 7,892,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

2007 First Premiership Quiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2007 First Premiership Quiz (1538 Views)

Disappointing Strikers In 2005/2006 English Premiership / Premiership's Worst Buys: Wright Phillips Tops The List / Which Team Will Win 2005/2006 Premiership Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2007
For the lovers of Premiership.

1) He scored the fastest goal in Premiership history. Who is he?

2) Who is the player in the picture No 1? Name 2 premiership clubs he once played for.

3) Sir Alex Ferguson's most wanted player is entitle to 4 nationalities. Who is he? and how come many nationalities on a single head?

4) Identify the players in Picture No 2. Where and when does that happens. What disciplinary mesure was metted on the players/clubs

5) Who is that player in Toon shirt? Where is he from? Name at least 3 clubs he has once played for.

6) How old is that boy in picture 3? Has he ever score a World cup goal?

7) Barthez was once a United Keeper. Prior to his coming to the premiership he has a Defender who normally kissed his head. He refuses other players to do the same. Who is this player that he allow to kiss his bald head?

Too simple to ignore.

Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by lalaboi(m): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2007
no1 is ledley king!

i'll com up wit my remaining answers
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by lalaboi(m): 1:06am On Feb 06, 2007
no6  cesc fabreoil, no! he hasnt scored a world cup goal before. 20yrs old
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by toptho(f): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2007
no. 3 is Owen Hargreaves-He was eligible for canada(birthplace),england(father) and wales(mother) and Germany(residency).
no.2 is phil neville,lauren and cole.It was the fracas concerning ruud i think ,3(?)-match bans handed down to Lauren, Keown and Ray Parlour and 175,000 pounds fine for arsenal.Ronaldo and Giggs were also fined
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2007
@All

Can you please make the answer more presentable please.

@Lalaboi
Can you combine your answer into one please.
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by manu4laif: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2007
1.Ledley King.10 secs. against Bradford
3.Germany(residency),england( father)wales(mother)canada(birth)
4.Phil Neville(MU),Ashley Cole and Lauren Etame Mayer(Arsenal)2003 Old Trafford,Fines and Suspensions for Martin Keown,Lauren,Cole and Ray Parlour for Arsenal and Ryan Giggs and Cristiano Ronaldo for MU
5.Faustino Asprilla.Columbia.Parma,Newcastle,Atletico National
6.20 years.no
7.Laurent Blanc
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Razorr(f): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2007
undecided
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2007
Cheers everyone.
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 12:51am On Feb 14, 2007
Will give answers wednesday evening.
Thanks everyone.

The gift is 2 DVD of England national team.
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by mukina2: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2007
kola if the prize was france ,salone or arsenal i might have answered but England i nor want . grin grin
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2007
Akolawole:

For the lovers of Premiership.

1) He scored the fastest goal in Premiership history. Who is he?

Ans: Ledley King

2) Who is the player in the picture No 1? Name 2 premiership clubs he once played for.

Ans: Titi Camara, Clubs( West Ham and Liverpool)

3) Sir Alex Ferguson's most wanted player is entitled to 4 nationalities. Who is he? and how come many nationalities on a single head?

Ans: Owen Hagreaves, Canada(by birth), British(by father), Welsh(Via Mother) and German(Long Residency).

4) Identify the players in Picture No 2. Where and when does that happens. What disciplinary mesure was metted on the players/clubs

Ans: Phillip Neville, Lauren and Ashley cole. Their punishment was : http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/3228349.stm

5) Who is that player in Toon shirt? Where is he from? Name at least 3 clubs he has once played for.

Ans: Faustino Aspirilla, Colombia Clubs( Parma,Fluminense and Atletico Nacional)

6) How old is that boy in picture 3? Has he ever score a World cup goal?

Ans: 20 years, He has not score a world cup goal.

7) Barthez was once a United Keeper. Prior to his coming to the premiership he has a Defender who normally kissed his head. He refuses other players to do the same. Who is this player that he allow to kiss his bald head?

Ans: Laurent Blanc

Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2007
Manu4 life

manu4laif:

1.Ledley King.10 secs. against Bradford
3.Germany(residency),england( father)wales(mother)canada(birth)
4.Phil Neville(MU),Ashley Cole and Lauren Etame Mayer(Arsenal)2003 Old Trafford,Fines and Suspensions for Martin Keown,Lauren,Cole and Ray Parlour for Arsenal and Ryan Giggs and Cristiano Ronaldo for MU
5.Faustino Asprilla.Columbia.Parma,Newcastle,Atletico National
6.20 years.no
7.Laurent Blanc

Toptho
toptho:

no. 3 is Owen Hargreaves-He was eligible for canada(birthplace),england(father) and wales(mother) and Germany(residency).
no.2 is phil neville,lauren and cole.It was the fracas concerning ruud i think ,3(?)-match bans handed down to Lauren, Keown and Ray Parlour and 175,000 pounds fine for arsenal.Ronaldo and Giggs were also fined

lalaboi:

no1 is ledley king!

i'll com up wit my remaining answers

lalaboi:

no6 cesc fabreoil, no! he hasnt scored a world cup goal before. 20yrs old
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2007
Thanks a lot guys.

Who is the winner?
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by lalaboi(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2007
me? ;d ;d
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by Akolawole(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2007
You ke?

The winner is Manu4life even though he is just above average.

Congrat Brother.

Please E-mail me your address for me to post the DVD to you

Cheers.
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by manu4laif: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2007
bros akola,
6 out of 7 na above average.E be like say na 1/2 class you make for school no be 1st class.Na wa o.
Tx.
Will send the ad to you.

When's the next quiz.

Next prize should be a car o.

WAN UNITED!
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by kitaun(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2007
Lmao . . manu4laif, shame u couldnt get all right u still come dey make mouth lol
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by manu4laif: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2007
@kitaun,
you wey tender sick paper so you no go write exam come dey make mouth after lecturer don mark script finish. grin grin grin

WAN UNITED! grin
Re: 2007 First Premiership Quiz by kitaun(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2007
The quiz which is Akola's easiest ever was obviously left for upstarts like you, wonder why?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stadiums / Nigeria Missed Out On Capping Everton Stay Barkely / Chelsea Showcase His New Jersey(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.