Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria (57615 Views)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by PDJT: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
davidif:

What is this one saying sef? Gosh! the length some of you people will go to justify your actions is so disgusting.

Also, on a side note, Britain was the most powerful nation (both millitary and economically) in the world in the 17th and 18th century not a smuggling nation. Learn your history before you start talking nonsense.
[/s]

-You're a victim of Nigerian education.
-Where did Britain get it's wealth from?
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Why do a lot of Nigerians always have a chip on their shoulder and feel that they have to defend the indefensible? This guys should have just kept quiet instead of feeding the flame. While i understand that they had to defend their country, they simply did more harm than good by extending the thread and fanning on the argument.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
NigLasPresident:
Dear Nairalanders,

Well, I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but we need to chill with the way we make fun most times with our image as a nation, the outsiders are watching and they are really laughing hard at our stupidity.

This guy Kenneth Nwoba i saw made an attempt to defend the photo below. When some white dudes were making mockery of Nigeria branding it as the Headquarters of Scammers globally. Well the guy defended the picture saying they weren't scammers as scammers or yahoo yahoo boys won't accept to live like sardines with iron bunk beds. The bunk beds, mattresses and model of laptops the boys had really did contradict and really I believe the patriotic Nigerian was right. Those weren't Yahoo boys or G boys. Those were truly probably Youth Corpers in their camp room.

But read the comments to get a better picture of what went down on LinkedIn.

You are naive if you truly believe that some Yahoo boys are not squatting like this.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by miketayo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You must be silly if you don't know that the three Nigerian sentenced to 263yrs prison terms were Yoruba.

Continue your self denial onuku hausa
FYI I grew up in Asia & have toured btw Africa Europe nd Asia. I have seen with my own eyes wat igbo men nd boys do outside d county

No point arguing with u, u sound like a troubled person.

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
rydow:
The power of the Media. That thing called Internet eeehn.

I almost lost my relationship because of one stupid Nairaland update on SHIT. When my babes mom went to Google and type Africans marrying Americans and Alas Nairaland was the link she sent to her daughter about Nigerians been scammers. Thank God for the love and Trust. wink

I swear the more we wash our Dirty Linen outside and advertise for this bloggers to eat the more the Image becomes blur and Bad to the world in General.

The latest now is Evans, Badoo, Fulani Heardsman, Ipob shit and making rounds on the media.

The world is watching and keeping records for there future use against Nigerians citizens.

Chei!!!! Seun are you reading this?? Look what your website has caused?
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by mars123(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
ivolt:

Keep justifying your criminal acts, a fraudster remains a fraudster,
there are no two ways about it.
I know that's why I do my thing legally.

But calling Nigerians scammers because of a few people is the greatest stupidity ever and that is what you are foolishly accepting.

Makes you seem a tad bit intelligent to me.

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by panpan(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is just a photograph of several young men using their laptops. There is nothing to defend here; it is not an offence to use a laptop. That apart, we do not even know whether they are actually Nigerians.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ijobalupe:

Washere baba! 400 years of slavery them never pay nothing how I fit connect with you

400 years of slavery ke?? Wasn't it your chiefs and your "Oba's" that were selling people into slavery?
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
miketayo:

FYI I grew up in Asia & have toured btw Africa Europe nd Asia. I have seen with my own eyes wat igbo men nd boys do outside d county

No point arguing with u, u sound like a troubled person.
You sound troubled and disturbed that you don't know that your brothers are doing same in Europe and America
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Do we really think foreigners are not in here, or on guest mode? while we denigrate ourselves in the name of Ncan, Igbo, conehead and those tribalist nonsense, they see us as NIGERIANS and will paint us with same brush. If igbo push coco, the yorubas there go suffer am too, if Yoruba do online fraud it's vice versa. We are hypocrites.we do worse and say worse to ourselves everyday. abeg Chinco yab on!

Please tell that to all those useless tribalists that come on here like ipob1, igboamaka and co. Them no go hear word, they will be attacking their fellow countrymen without understanding the global consequences.

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by miketayo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You sound troubled and disturbed that you don't know that your brothers are doing same in Europe and America

U have ur mind made up already, no point arguing
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by psalmson001: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
dats simply a bunch of students playing soldier of fortune. we play dat game die back den.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
bantudra:
i know that nigerian men deal very badly with asian females...i realy dont understand why.. undecided

asian females like nigerians alot.....

if a asian female get interested in black men,her first choice is always nigerian...

but we nigerian treat them very bad... undecided

That's some sad stuff right there. Its as if some Nigerians just love to take advantage of people's kindness at times. Its like they just love to be treated harshly and cruelly for them to behave.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Shiitposter:

YOU THINK CHINESE ARE THE ONES DESTROYING OUR IMAGE? I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW nigerians REASON. WHAT IMAGE DO YOU HAVE IN THE EYES OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY?

I tire o. Abeg help me tell them jare.

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
madridsta007:

It's easy to beat the whites into silence in a debate. Ensure you are well-read, you have factual data, you write excellently well and you are adept at deploying sarcasm as they are brilliant with that. Of course, remind them of their brutal colonialist past and the evils of neocolonialism which the West are the chief purveyors. You can beat them with critical reasoning. For instance, how can one tell the origin or the nationalities in that picture? Expose their ignorance by being critical with your views.

They will run away before you even get going. They are my friends and they never get into a debate with me. The other time, one was regurgitating that revisionist theory that, "you Africans sold yourselves....". I finished him that day till he apologised.

Enter into a debate with them without knowledge and they will make you hate yourself!

Hahahahhaha, you just mentioned a lot of things that a lot of Nigerians are not quite adept at. Why do you think that a lot of them resort to insults quickly when you hit them with facts?

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Oxenomy: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
That's Caritas University na, I even knew some of the boys.. Sometimes when someone has a Wi-Fi network, many students will cluster around to connect and down movies, music, update their OS or maybe play video games.. If you schooled there or Madonna, you will understand better..
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
JimaeChinko:

I tell you I lose a lot of prospective clients even from fellow African countries as soon as they discover that I am a Nigerian. Honest Nigerians are really losing a lot due to this bad reputation.

Bros, i was supposed to make a payment online once before a deadline and i couldn't and after eventually reaching them on phone, they told me that because i put that i was Nigerian on the form that they couldn't allow it. I had to go to Western Union to be able to send the money. It was so stressful ehn.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

Hahahahhaha, you just mentioned a lot of things that a lot of Nigerians are not quite adept at. Why do you think that a lot of them resort to insults quickly when you hit them with facts?

I know my brother. And I did that purposely hoping that those who read and are challenged by it, pick up the gauntlet and engage in critical research and analysis. That is what you need to "defeat" people in this era- not insults which, sadly, many Nigerians are wont to do. I engage, when I have the time, with Americans on CNN's platform debating. The Americans usually end up with resorting to insults (or just leave) when you dish out referenced data to them. Many times, they tell me, "oh, I am surprised you are a Nigerian...". And I critique that too as stereotyping and historicise it for them.

Then they run. lol. If Nigerians do that, believe me, the perception of Nigerians as a people will get better.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
eyinjuege:
China is still the country with the highest number of scammers on earth.
That woman should go and face her Chinko people first before shouting Nigeria all over the place

Beht, let's talk true to ourselves, lets stop doing yahoo yahoo..
This embarrassment is getting too much

Bros, if you know how a colleague embarrassed me in class over here some weeks ago about Nigerians being scammers you go just mellow. I was so angry that day ehn. Even my roomates back in the day used to make fun of us for that. Heck, the tv shows even do that some times. Its really embarassing indeed. That's why those guys should have just kept quiet and stop trying to defend Nigeria. You can't defend the indefensible jare.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
I weep for my dear country Nigeria ��. We are hated worldwide. I am even tired of defending Nigeria here. U guys need to see where my colleagues from Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda and Cameroon are talking about Nigeria, Sometimes I feel like disappearing from their midst.

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
zuto4u:
I weep for my dear country Nigeria ��. We are hated worldwide. I am even tired of defending Nigeria here. U guys need to see where my colleagues from Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda and Cameroon are talking about Nigeria, Sometimes I feel like disappearing from their midst.

As in eh! Guy, at times you no fit even say anything cos you are just so embarassed. Its really sad for real.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Even tho i am not proud to say that is a #90,000 per head for the hostel fee.
This happened 2012.
That room there is one of the rooms (male hostel) of Bells University of Technology, Ota.
And i know that cause i am among the guys lying down there.
We just a group of guys playing Call of duty.
I was so surprised when i saw the picture at first. Had to munch and send to my roommates on my contacts.
So i dont blame people reading stupid meanings to it.
But we just guys playing call of duty.
And the last time i checked isnt a crime.
And if anyone asks, kindly tell them that.
Thank you for your time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
/
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na even chicken change of $24,000 plus she lost wey make her dey rant up and down. Better hand wey Sabi d hustle nova touch her well. By the time better hand touch her she will sell her house, business and her puzzy to soft boiz

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
My brother I am really tired of the whole thing.
davidif:

As in eh! Guy, at times you no fit even say anything cos you are just so embarassed. Its really sad for real.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by bantudra: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

That's some sad stuff right there. Its as if some Nigerians just love to take advantage of people's kindness at times. Its like they just love to be treated harshly and cruelly for them to behave.

well... undecided...sad story...

double sad if somebody likes you so much and you dont give a damm.. undecided
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
zuto4u:

"If everybody hates us it simply means we are very important. Believe this bro
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Stelvin101:
Na even chicken change of $24,000 plus she lost wey make her dey rant up and down. Better hand wey Sabi d hustle nova touch her well. By the time better hand touch her she will sell her house, business and her puzzy to soft boiz
smh
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bizibi:
smh

Don't only shake ur head. Also shake ur diiick.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/

Ms Lam, China has a population of over 1 billion with cases of females being aborted because the Chinese prefer males.
This means that there are more men than women in China. The question is: Why can't you find a man in China? Something wrong?

...that would have shut her up.

Wrong It won't have. It would have made you look childish and petulant. Plus it would have been an admission of guilt on your part and they would have laughed at you instead. When people resort to insults it means that they you have lost your arguement and cant think of anything else hence the personal attacks. Or simply that you are clouded by yiur emotions and cant ghink straight. Most countries are not like Nigerians that like to pride themselves in being able insult people. Personal insults and name calling are seen as childish and infantile that adults should not be participating in. In other words, people won't really take you serious you would just be seen as the angry guy or the raging lunatic to some. If you want to rebut someone's points. Do your research and present facts with sources and don't resort to name calling.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bizibi:
smh

Don't only shake ur head. Also shake ur diiick. Prowl who get scammed, got scammed out of greed. Are there no men in her country? Shey she wan American man, eh she got an American man na. Greed! End of story

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
If hatred is the reward for being important then I refuse to be important.
Stelvin101:

"If everybody hates us it simply means we are very important. Believe this bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.