Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria (57646 Views)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by salford1: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
if she sees pics of real nigerian scammers..she would have an heart attack. e.g hushpuppi and his other despicable fellows...
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by hunter47(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Omo see razak ooo him don enter fp for nairaland......... OVOXO knows
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Stelvin101:

Don't only shake ur head. Also shake ur diiick. Prowl who get scammed, got scammed out of greed. Are there no men in her country? Shey she wan American man, eh she got an American man na. Greed! End of story
smh
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
zuto4u:
If hate is the reward of being important then I refuse to be important.

Let me tell you something you don't know. Some thing that will blow your mind away. Ever wonder how Yahoo boiz gets all these idea and tools they use in working all these white foooolz? Same white sell it to them in hacker's site, anonymous hacker sites. Chinese wiztech steals billions of dollars yearly from America bank online, Romania holds the house for highest cyber crime. London is not left out. These white kids do illegal and crazy stuff online with hacking tools and sometimes sells them online to Nigerians. So when you hear of Yahoo biz bro, Naija boiz dey learn.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by tonio2wo: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lol

The asian chick is not relenting, very brutal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by salford1: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You're a victim of Nigerian education.
-Where did Britain get it's wealth from?
From all over the world..most importantly the present day China, US, Canada, South Africa and India.

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by salford1: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Stelvin101:

Let me tell you something you don't know. Some thing that will blow your mind away. Ever wonder how Yahoo boiz gets all these idea and tools they use in working all these white foooolz? Same white sell it to them in hacker's site, anonymous hacker sites. Chinese wiztech steals billions of dollars yearly from America bank online, Romania holds the house for highest cyber crime. London is not left out. These white kids do illegal and crazy stuff online with hacking tools and sometimes sells them online to Nigerians. So when you hear of Yahoo biz bro, Naija boiz dey learn.
The problem is that Nigerian scammers are usually at the bottom of the food chain and are the ones usualy in direct contact with the communities as in the case of dammy kranes or the romance scams.. They also dont stop at that....they are the loudest..when they hit just a few thousands dollars...they go on Instagram to show off their new benz or gold necklace while getting drunk in a club.

Compare that to European scammers...European scammers make much more as they target cooperation directly e.g steal thousands of cc details and sell it to Nigerian scammers or the underdogs, yet they still live a quiet life. For this reason, they are like ghosts and are unknown.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Coyotejack(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
dominique:
This Xuang watever really came ready for Nigeria o.
A solid case of once bitten forever bold

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Coyotejack(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
B737NG:
Those guys are not yahoo boys, they are simply

University students playing a multiplayer game, look at

the screens closely

Tell that to xiang xhu
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
The Chinese and other Western powers parlay at high places to move billions around, a huge chunk being African wealth. So these yahoo boys' cases is a drop in an ocean. To each his own, although I condone none.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
mars123:
Honestly, these people haven't seen anything yet. Let Nigerians have access to 24 hours electricity plus cheaper internet access.

They will ensure that the money looted from Nigeria to develop other foreign nations will be scammed back. No shaking!

If you comprehend how these 'develop' nations contribute to Africas situation you won't feel a thing for them.

So you are the only country that has ever been looted abi? Other countries have moved on and found ways to improve the lives of their citizens meanwhile in naija na scamming una dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by walter315(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
NigLasPresident:
Dear Nairalanders,

Well, I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but we need to chill with the way we make fun most times with our image as a nation, the outsiders are watching and they are really laughing hard at our stupidity.

This guy Kenneth Nwoba i saw made an attempt to defend the photo below. When some white dudes were making mockery of Nigeria branding it as the Headquarters of Scammers globally. Well the guy defended the picture saying they weren't scammers as scammers or yahoo yahoo boys won't accept to live like sardines with iron bunk beds. The bunk beds, mattresses and model of laptops the boys had really did contradict and really I believe the patriotic Nigerian was right. Those weren't Yahoo boys or G boys. Those were truly probably Youth Corpers in their camp room.

But read the comments to get a better picture of what went down on LinkedIn.

mehn...forget all theses people...all the bad things we do today is what we were taught by the same people judging us....con artist? we are still learning...what all those wall street gurus.and the banks using people's money to make money for themselves while your money remains the same amount in your account....

or is it the Swiss world bank? do you think our politicians can still large sums of money without international support? all the discovered loot why don't they give it to us? why don't they release it as soon as they discover it is stolen funds? I am not a scammer but I stand with my kinsmen...damn the west...they taught us how to steal...

now they talk about terrorism...what was slave trade? what is slavery? some will say na olden days...really? look well into our society...do u really think things have changed much?
what is supplying arms to vulnerable countries,
why is Nigeria refining fuel outside the country?
why cant Nigeria transmit power to every home despite generating more than enough power for everyone?
do you think all these things are ordinary?
UK doent have natural resources..but the queen has a diamond vault in the bank of England...
the British museum is filled with all colours of diamond..
419 na peanuts compared to wetin these peeps don use us..
i like meet this ignorant immigrant when think say she be American...make i educate am...fowl!! see her wowor face sef!! be like albino monkey..

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
SweetJoystick:
It's really a sad one, Nigeria's reputation for fraud has gone global and it's spreading like wild fire. I have had 2 offers for an online game account I play, $1500 to sell, but no one wants to deal with me because I'm Nigerian. True, fraud is a global trend but Nigerians or Africans takes it to a whole different height by going diabolical. Haba! Must maga pay?

Guy which game be that ni?
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by ivolt: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
mars123:
I know that's why I do my thing legally.

But calling Nigerians scammers because of a few people is the greatest stupidity ever and that is what you are foolishly accepting.

Makes you seem a tad bit intelligent to me.

This was your statement
They will ensure that the money looted from Nigeria to develop other foreign nations will be scammed back. No shaking!

Are you no longer proud of avenging the sins of the white man ?
I thought you had a strong conviction that scamming foreigners is justified ?
I never expected you to chicken out so easily.

Talking about intelligence, I expected anyone with above average intelligence
to understand the consequences of scamming, but here you are offering moral
support to those who are destroying Nigeria's image just because of a few thousand
thousands.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

Wrong It won't have. It would have made you look childish and petulant. Plus it would have been an admission of guilt on your part and they would have laughed at you instead. When people resort to insults it means that they you have lost your arguement and cant think of anything else hence the personal attacks. Or simply that you are clouded by yiur emotions and cant ghink straight. Most countries are not like Nigerians that like to pride themselves in being able insult people. Personal insults and name calling are seen as childish and infantile that adults should not be participating in. In other words, people won't really take you serious you would just be seen as the angry guy or the raging lunatic to some. If you want to rebut someone's points. Do your research and present facts with sources and don't resort to name calling.

/

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm! I'm just speechless bro
Stelvin101:

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by mars123(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
ivolt:

This was your statement

Are you no longer proud of avenging the sins of the white man ?
I thought you had a strong conviction that scamming foreigners is justified ?
I never expected you to chicken out so easily.

Talking about intelligence, I expected anyone with above average intelligence
to understand the consequences of scamming, but here you are offering moral
support to those who are destroying Nigeria's image just because of a few thousand
thousands.

I'm not a slave in my own home to the white mans criticism so you don't expect me to be ashamed.

I believe people like you have your interpretation of what is good and evil on the premix of what the white man say which is which so I won't even bother to try to change your thinking.

early this year I lost the files in my laptop to what is called cyber ransomeware. if you do a background check, you will see that this fraud originated from northern America and Europe.

So if I ever get to be confronted on fraud allegations by a white man, I know how to stand my ground because I'm physically, spiritually,mentally and emotionally capable.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by uzoexcel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
If i here say those boys na NYSC even a 2 year old kid knows those nigggass are able G men,na wire wire dem dey do or military romance, na the reason why dem plenty like that,this picture don tey since 09 or 08,most of those guys don hammer now grin
It may very well 've been comp science or elect elect students preparing for a project defence.
I remember vividly in my final year @ Futo,on the eve of a project/seminar defence, we elect/elect/comp science students used to gather around in hostels or offcampus locations of our more practically inclined coursemates who would assist us in troubleshooting our designs/simulations, run tests,complete last minute powerpoint slides etc
It may very well be these scenario
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by mars123(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

So you are the only country that has ever been looted abi? Other countries have moved on and found ways to improve the lives of their citizens meanwhile in naija na scamming una dey do.
look at you. is it only scamming Nigerians do to make money?

you feel you are fulfilling all righteousness by swallowing hook line and sinker the ignorant whites man's narrative of the Nigerian youth.

I am more ashamed of your ignorance because even the educated whites know the reality that Nigerians are far more enterprising and intelligent than they are willing to give credit for.

so I will say it again, fck them.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Stelvin101:

"If everybody hates us it simply means we are very important. Believe this bro

Hahaha, what an attempt to justify the indefensible.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Stelvin101:
Na even chicken change of $24,000 plus she lost wey make her dey rant up and down. Better hand wey Sabi d hustle nova touch her well. By the time better hand touch her she will sell her house, business and her puzzy to soft boiz

We are trying to dispel the myth that all Nigerians are scammers and here's you are even promoting it. Kai!!!! Nigerians eh!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
NigLasPresident:
And..
where's d disgrace?
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by SweetJoystick(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy which game be that ni?
Clash of kings
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

Hahaha, what an attempt to justify such the indefensible.

wink
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

We are trying to dispel the myth that all Nigerians are scammers and here's you are even promoting it. Kai!!!! Nigerians eh!

Lmfao
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
salford1:

The problem is that Nigerian scammers are usually at the bottom of the food chain and are the ones usualy in direct contact with the communities as in the case of dammy kranes or the romance scams.. They also dont stop at that....they are the loudest..when they hit just a few thousands dollars...they go on Instagram to show off their new benz or gold necklace while getting drunk in a club.

Compare that to European scammers...European scammers make much more as they target cooperation directly e.g steal thousands of cc details and sell it to Nigerian scammers or the underdogs, yet they still live a quiet life. For this reason, they are like ghosts and are unknown.

You have said it all! Gbam!

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by davidif: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
mars123:
look at you. is it only scamming Nigerians do to make money?

you feel you are fulfilling all righteousness by swallowing hook line and sinker the ignorant whites man's narrative of the Nigerian youth.

I am more ashamed of your ignorance because even the educated whites know the reality that Nigerians are far more enterprising and intelligent than they are willing to give credit for.

so I will say it again, fck them.

Dude! I don't care if it's only Nigerians or Americans or whoever. A crime is a crime! Let's stop justifying evil and start calling a spade a spade.

That's the problem with this country. People will justify a crime committed by someone from their state by saying "well he is not the only one, what about so and so?". Absolute rubbish No wonder corruption is eating into the moral fabric of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Litmus: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nigeria's dereliction of info control on the World-wide web: type on Google, "1st Sub-Saharan Nation to Launch Satellite into Orbit.." grin
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Clash of kings

If say na www.theninja-rpg.com. account when they very strong you wan sell I for buy am ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.