Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu (3080 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega / No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Eziachi: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
OnyinyeGod:

God pls hear my prayer, i want Dr. Chris Ngige to win this election, u said that anything we ask in your name, that u Lord are going to do it even more that we ask, this is my request and i know u will do it for me. Forgive him for the wrong things he had done before, coming in through the back door in 2003. But Jesus i bless your name because u said in your word that if we can confess our sin that u lord is going to hear us and forgive us and also heal our land.

Ngige your victory is sure, u deserve the mandate, gooooooooo may Jesus be with U and crown u success in this comming gubernatorial election on 6th Feb, 2010.

@OnyinyeGod,

You see, there maybe millions of other prayers like yours too for the other candidates as well and it is the same God that created Ngige that created them too and from what we were told from the holy book, God is not partial.

Nigerians has wacky concept of God in everything. They pray before a football matche, thinking maybe that their opponent were not created by the same God who should help them beat the opposing team.

That is why God do not get involve in worldly political affairs infested by corrupt evil men, Anambra inclusive. The election on Saturday will be won, not by GOD’S HAND but by who lied the most, who rigged the most and whose face INEC people preferred the most.

And then 4 years marathon court season begins. It’s all too familiar. But you guys never learn.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Eziachi: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
lannre:

25 Candidates for one seat ! they really love their people !

So what is your point and what do you want? Consensus one winner? You should then move to China/communist system.
From what I know, there are 57 political parties registered in Nigeria, so if there are 25 candidates, your question should had been, what about the other 27 candidates?

That is what democracy is all about, the more the merrier, the more people are spoilt for choice and if they allowed the people's choice to manifest.
AD made the mistake of consesus in 2003 by refusing to field a candidate but instead supported their enemy because he is their kinsman, only for him to turn round and rig all of them governors of AD out few weeks later.

In Igboland, we don't do consensus- our fathers brought us up to stand up and compete and don't let anyone tell you that you are not good enough. Or because you were born from the wrong family (Nigerian standard).
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by chelseabmw(m): 2:13am On Feb 03, 2010
I just pray this election is free and fair
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by KGREAT(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2010
@ chidyke77
Who do you support?
Ngige, Soludo, Obi or Uba Talk your own, looking at the profiles of these people at least Ngigie did something for the people of Anambra, Soludo has lost focus. Obi has nothing to offer anymore and Uba is a  wouded lion that want to recuperate what he lost during 2007 general election and others are just spectators (that is my own opinion sha).
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2010
@ Chidyke,the only thing Ngige did was stole the people's mandate-a crime
he should be in jail for and NEVER contest for public office were it to be we have
a real constitution.

@ OnyinyeGod,good prayer from your mind but has the CRIMINAL appologised and make
peace with us-the Anambrarians whom he offended- or conffess and beg God for forgiveness.
Does God answer the prayer of the sinner?-your Ngige sinned gravely and may God forgive him.

Topic:
Iwu is at it again.How many things did he say and accomplish?
Please cast your vote if you are from Anambra following your conscience.
Let the best candidate / the majority of the people's vote win.
God help Anambra,
God help Nigeria-amen.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by DAVE5(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
there is no need 4 all that cos we already know the results 1 month b4 elections like the yaradullad case
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by OnyinyeGod(f): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
goooooooooooooo, u are a winner already. i love u my man. u are the man of our choice, the only man we know.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by ojeffo: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2010
Peter Obi will win,Ngige will win,Soludo will win,Ekwunife will win,Andy Uba will win, all of them go win, Idiots of no comparison, isn't it better for us to have 7 Governors or more, afterall the senate is planning to amend the constitution to enable Nigeria to have two vice presidents.IDIOTS
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2010
chelseabmw:

I just pray this election is free and fair
Vincent 4:

Even if inec announces the result in heaven or in hell the winner must be de winner.
prayer warriors,i hail una
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by chidichris(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2010
this stupid professor shld stop boring ppl with his stupid ulterances.
if he is still a human being, let him resign and if possible commit suicide as he is not but a disgrace to humanity and professorship.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by GeorgeD1(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2010
iwu should not take our silence for stupidity. somebody better tell him to shut up and not provoke us further! angry
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Volatilekrack: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
Another rigging move frm iwu,right.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by kpofkpof: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
For me, its Chris Ngige or Soludo

but who am i to decide, when they already know whom they will say won the election. As if whoever wins an election in Nigeria would be sworn in.

make them carry go jare!

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by GeorgeD1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
iwu=ewu! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trains Are Getting Better In Nigeria! Picture Attached / Tribalism Vs Democracy - Can Africans/Nigerians Ever Break The Yoke Of Tribalism / President Of Nigerian Community In Bangkok Thailand Mr Gilbert Akudo Ndigwe .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.