Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,167 members, 7,970,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu (3111 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega / No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by KGREAT(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2010
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said that results of Saturday 6th, February 2010 governorship elections in Anambra State would be announced at the various polling booths. The decision according to INEC is to ensure fairness and credibility. This was coming just the Senate advised the electoral body to as a matter of importance and credibility consider an outright cancellation of results in areas where violence is recorded. www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/feb/02/national-01-02-2010-13.htm
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by otokx(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2010
confusion
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by metalgong5(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2010
@Poster

Announcing results at the polling booths is not a new thing in Anamabra elections. In 2003 elections, all the results were announced in the various polling booths with Peter Obi of APGA leading with a landslide. But trust INEC and PDP, they announced a different result which marked the era of OKIJA shrine and gangterism in Anambra state
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by ronkeenuf(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ OP, na today
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by kshow1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
So is he saying we will know the next governor of Anambra state by saturday evening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are waiting fingers crossed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by sulad82i(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nigerians never stop, they always find ways to make whats wrong look right.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by OnyinyeGod(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
God pls hear my prayer, i want Dr. Chris Ngige to win this election, u said that anything we ask in ur name, that u Lord are going to do it even more that we ask, this is my request and i know u will do it for me. Forgive him for the wrong things he had done before, coming in through the back door in 2003. But Jesus i bless ur name because u said in ur word that if we can confess our sin that u lord is going to hear us and forgive us and also heal our land.

Ngige ur victory is sure, u deserve the mandate, gooooooooo may Jesus be with U and crown u success in this comming gubernatorial election on 6th Feb, 2010.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Dereformer(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
@onyinyeGod

Dr Chris Ngige has already won the election. Please can i have ur phone number
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by calyx: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
hmmmm see prayer!!!!!!!
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by SmashingM(f): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
OnyinyeGod:

God pls hear my prayer, i want Dr. Chris Ngige to win this election, u said that anything we ask in your name, that u Lord are going to do it even more that we ask, this is my request and i know u will do it for me. Forgive him for the wrong things he had done before, coming in through the back door in 2003. But Jesus i bless your name because u said in your word that if we can confess our sin that u lord is going to hear us and forgive us and also heal our land.
Ngige your victory is sure, u deserve the mandate, gooooooooo may Jesus be with U and crown u success in this comming gubernatorial election on 6th Feb, 2010.

Amen.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by obyann(f): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
otokx:

confusion

real confussion. is it not the same Anambra/PDP/INEC/IWU?
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by lannre(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
25 Candidates for one seat ! they really love their people !
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by paddylo1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
God pls hear my prayer, i want Dr. Chris Ngige to win this election, u said that anything we ask in your name, that u Lord are going to do it even more that we ask, this is my request and i know u will do it for me. Forgive him for the wrong things he had done before, coming in through the back door in 2003. But Jesus i bless your name because u said in your word that if we can confess our sin that u lord is going to hear us and forgive us and also heal our land.

Ngige your victory is sure, u deserve the mandate, gooooooooo may Jesus be with U and crown u success in this comming gubernatorial election on 6th Feb, 2010.

rubbish. . .why would a GOD if he exists at all.listen to u specifically and not any of the other 3million plus people praying for other candidates?

other civilizations are planning on sending men to the moon and stars
and u are here praying for some god to help u win an election?

what arrant nonsense
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by fowler: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
LMAO

Announce results @ polling booths
!! he's definitely not kidding us, is he?
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by agabaI23(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
paddy_lo:

rubbish. . .why would a GOD if he exists at all.listen to u specifically and not any of the other 3million plus people praying for other candidates?

other civilizations are planning on sending men to the moon and stars
and u are here praying for some god to help u win an election?

what arrant nonsense
That's her belief and she is frigging entitled to it. You have no reason to attack. You can at best ignore her if you do not believe what she believes in.
That people are planning on going to the moon does not mean there is no God.

When he created man, He said 'increase and multply and subdue the world.

Topic
It is a welcome development! At least it will provide numerous exihibits to be tendered in evidence at court.

Whoever is talking about FiDiFi should remember they have no centre. They have loads of factions now that they may find it difficult to organise and rig.

Anambra is up to it.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by iyaski: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
OnyinyeGod:

have you watched Bruce Almighty, if God answers everyone's prayer the whole Anambra will be razed by Sunday morning. Lets watch and see the way it goes. As for me i would love only one of this two to win - Ngige or Soludo. May Anambra be Liberated and not annihilated after this election. Amen
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by CarlosVent(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
NGIGE WILL WIN THE ELECTION IF THEY DNT FO ANYTIN FRAUDISH.

THEY HAVE JUST LANDED MORE THAN 32,000 MOBILE POLICE MEN HERE FOR US IN ANAMBRA STATE AND WE HARDLY GO TO ONE TOWN OF THE OTHER WITHOUT MEETING 20 POLICE ROAD BLOCKS HABAAA
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by 77ken: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
An Iwu does not change it`s foolishness.
Expect same thing as previous elections ignore whatever he says. lipsrsealed
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by slap1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
@paddy_lo. Have u been to the moon? Nonsense!
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
77ken:

YOU ARE RIGHT ON IWU BUT THIS TIME GOD WILL TURN THE COUNSEL OF ALL AHITHOFELS IN ANAMBRA STATE INTO FOOLISHNESS . IF THIS ELECTION WILL BE ON PEOPLES' CHOICE AND VOTING- NGIGE IS THE MAN. ONWA CARRY GO !!!!!. YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND THIS TIME YOU WILL DO IT BETTER. GOD IS WITH YOU
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by 3kay945(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
@onyinyeGod

Dr Chris Ngige has already won the election.  Please can i have your phone number
grin grin grin grin grin
i willl give you if she refuse
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by 3kay945(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2010
77ken:

u re damn rite!
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by chijane1(f): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
Announcing the results at the pooling booth will it solve the problem of rigging?i think the best option naija will adopt is to go electronic,that way we will easily ascertain who won an election.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by dschools: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
inec is just planning open robbing
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Nezan(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
OnyinyeGod:

Now, what concerns this request with this funny request:

Dereformer:

@onyinyeGod

Dr Chris Ngige has already won the election. Please can i have your phone number

Some boys are just plain funny cheesy
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Vincent41(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Even if inec announces the result in heaven or in hell the winner must be de winner.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Vincent41(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Even if inec announces the result in heaven or in hell the winner must be de winner.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by bobokelly(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
Dont mind Iwu ,he knew who is going be announce winner already.
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by Johnnoo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
Dereformer:

@onyinyeGod

Dr Chris Ngige has already won the election. Please can i have your phone number
HOW
Re: Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu by chidyke77(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
Everyone is supporting Ngige and i wnt to ask u supporters of Ngige what other thing did he do for Anambra except roads? Shallow minded people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Deadly Sect “akhwat Akwop” To Challenge Boko Haram. / Delta Commissions Mobile Field Hospital And Ambulances / 2014 Anambra State Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.