Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,504 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (12661 Views)

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. / How Dudafa Kept 10 Suitcases Full Of Hard Currency For Jonathan – EFCC / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by gssdobi: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2017
PointZerom:
PEJ you shall live. Don't mind useless APC killer squad.
.the last I checked it's rivers killer squad.most times our enemies are within.let her look for her enemies within.she just wasted her people's chance of development so they have scores to settle with her.mama look inward to move forward.election is over!just patiently wait for 2019.stop playing victim card.we have no sympathy left.you single handedly removed ur hubby from office with your big mouth.grow up

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Erhun10z: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2017
.Kcee Vs Harrysong, EFCC Vs PEJ.. Abeg If Una Never Ready To Kill Those Assasins, Make Una Nor Dey Make Noise.. No Matter How You Shout, They Will Still Come Again, Except You Use One As Example... Use Notorious BIG And Tupac As Your Role Models
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by oyienootieno: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
PMB is in London. Anything else you'd like to ask?

Very epic. .
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by holuwajobar(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2017
And some people will believe this
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by lonecatt(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Diaris God oo
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by olaolaking: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Haha! 2 times and you escaped both. You must be a commando. Or maybe the assassins are professional wheel barrow pusher

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by lordnaruto: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Madam , with all due respect, go and sit down somewhere, and pray for forgiveness instead of using this tactic.

If they really tried to kill you twice, you'd be dead already, as incompetent as Nigeria's agents are, its not about killing.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by ExInferis(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2017
PointZerom:

Where is Buhari?.

Where's your father?

Oh, i forgot: you don't have one.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2017
She stated that apart from her bank accounts, the commission had frozen those of her relatives and her NGOs which she said were only carrying out charity work for the benefit of Nigerians

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by AntiWailer: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Illiterate.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by duni04(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Patience Jonathan asked dudufa, Jonathan's special adviser on domestic affairs, to facilitate the opening of dollar accounts for her. Dudufa got some crooked bankers from Skye bank to open the accounts but register them in the names of Jonathan's domestic servants and her cousin, Esther Oba. Patience is the signatory to those accounts and she has the Mastercards for them. Dudufa did his own runs and registered some companies as signatories ornthose accounts and named himself and his friends as directors. This he may have done with/without the knowledge of the illiterate patience. Now the EFCC tracked down all the named directors of the companies used to perpetuate this fraud and they all denied those accounts leaving more than USD15 million with no owner. Patience Jonathan finally comes out and claims the money meaning she committed fraud in the first place by opening and operating an account in which doesn't belong to her. Then there is the issue of where she got the money from.
To those people claiming Patience is the first former first lady to be "maltreated" or "harassed", have you ever heard Maryam Abacha come out to petition anyone when Money is recovered from the Abachas loot? The FG has been shaking down the Abacha family since 1999. Billions have been recovered from them. I'm sure they are too ashamed to even oppose the FGs recovery efforts. But patience Jonathan is not ashamed of anything. Instead she choses to insult our collective intelligence by claiming the money is from donations and gifts from people. Who are those people?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by ivandragon: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
evidence madam or you keep quiet & defend your case in court.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
duni04:
Patience Jonathan asked dudufa, Jonathan's special adviser on domestic affairs, to facilitate the opening of dollar accounts for her. Dudufa got some crooked bankers from Skye bank to open the accounts but register them in the names of Jonathan's domestic servants and her cousin, Esther Oba. Patience is the signatory to those accounts and she has the Mastercards for them. Dudufa did his own runs and registered some companies as signatories ornthose accounts and named himself and his friends as directors. This he may have done with/without the knowledge of the illiterate patience. Now the EFCC tracked down all the named directors of the companies used to perpetuate this fraud and they all denied those accounts leaving more than USD15 million with no owner. Patience Jonathan finally comes out and claims the money meaning she committed fraud in the first place by opening and operating an account in which doesn't belong to her. Then there is the issue of where she got the money from.
To those people claiming Patience is the first former first lady to be "maltreated" or "harassed", have you ever heard Maryam Abacha come out to petition anyone when Money is recovered from the Abachas loot? The FG has been shaking down the Abacha family since 1999. Billions have been recovered from them. I'm sure they are too ashamed to even oppose the FGs recovery efforts. But patience Jonathan is not ashamed of anything. Instead she choses to insult our collective intelligence by claiming the money is from donations and gifts from people. Who are those people? That woman should be shot dead where ever she is. If the EFCC is truly trying to assassinate her, I hope they succeed.

I like your analysis, simple and concise .
1000 likes for you champ
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by tonguengineer(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Doing what
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by nevilbot: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
duni04:
To those people claiming Patience is the first former first lady to be "maltreated" or "harassed", have you ever heard Maryam Abacha come out to petition anyone when Money is recovered from the Abachas loot? The FG has been shaking down the Abacha family since 1999. Billions have been recovered from them. I'm sure they are too ashamed to even oppose the FGs recovery efforts. But patience Jonathan is not ashamed of anything. Instead she choses to insult our collective intelligence by claiming the money is from donations and gifts from people. Who are those people? That woman should be shot dead where ever she is. If the EFCC is truly trying to assassinate her, I hope they succeed.

My guy, my brother may thousand blessings fall on you for this analysis. May money fall on u and may all your heart desires fall on u. In fact I feel like giving u a hug.

And for those supporting pej and actually bliving efcc wants to assassinate her, may sense fall on u all. The sensible questions u should be asking is wat will efcc gain from killing her if una really get sense.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by deebsman1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
AGENDA 2019
STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY EX GUV'NOR 4 SENATE COME 2019 ND MAKE SURE ALL D CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DID NOT RETURN

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Kingspin(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
PMB is in London. Anything else you'd like to ask?
Is this good road or healthcare?which I think is more important to the people.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Aluweezy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
For your flight booking; both local & international, and visa to various country across the world, visit ZIDORA GROUP OF COMPANIES.

We offer the following world class services:

° Excellent airport protocol
° Air ticketing, Seat reservation and confirmation
° Visa related services; (Assist in processing your study, work and tourist visa)
° Meetings, seminars and conference planning
° Family travel and tour packages
° School/youth excursions/holidays
° Christian and Muslim Pilgrimages
° Free airport pick up and drop for international flights.

Office address: 54 Ago palace way, off Poopola bus-stop, Ago-Okota Lagos.

For enquiries; Tel: 08166906526
Email: aluauchenna@yahoo.com

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rubbish talk.

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Almaheed: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
aolawale025:

My brother you don't know me. Let's leave it at that.

by your post we already know you!!! you are demented corrupt myopic and senile, you are the reason things are not working in the country. people like you should be imprisoned for your stupidity. keep defending corrupt people based on whatever sentiment you believe. but I tell you when Nigeria would be great the likes of you would have gone due to collateral damage. yes you would be collateral damage in the revolution coming

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Almaheed: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
deebsman1:
AGENDA 2019
STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY EX GUV'NOR 4 SENATE COME 2019 ND MAKE SURE ALL D CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DID NOT RETURN

I am with you my brother

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by aolawale025: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Almaheed:

by your post we already know you!!! you are demented corrupt myopic and senile, you are the reason things are not working in the country. people like you should be imprisoned for your stupidity. keep defending corrupt people based on whatever sentiment you believe. but I tell you when Nigeria would be great the likes of you would have gone due to collateral damage. yes you would be collateral damage in the revolution coming

According to the Nigerian constitution. Everyone is innocent till proven guilty. I don't subscribe to the mob mentality. Only the courts can determine who is corrupt. If you cannot figure that out. How is it a fault of mine?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by bantudra: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
this woman is taking herself too important....
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by selfmadeboss: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
next time learn to summarize. this is nairaland, not university.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by mbjsuki(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anikulhapo:
Mama piss, if I woss u ehn, ole

This one weak me!
Guy make I talk true, you wicked. Na only you waka come?!
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by burkingx(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
to vomit all the yams she stole as first lady.

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by burkingx(f): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:
this woman is taking herself too important....

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahaha... .Madam why would EFCC want to kill you?? Yeye dey smell grin grin grin .Go and pay back what you stole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dates For PDP Presidential Primaries October 5, Governorship September 26 / Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) / Only Minions Justifying Their Cheques Need Wike In Our Party - Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.