Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,455 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (12660 Views)

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. / How Dudafa Kept 10 Suitcases Full Of Hard Currency For Jonathan – EFCC / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by campbelljosh(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
They want to assassinate you and yet you never die. Mama goan lie no more
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
PointZerom:

Where is Buhari?.
the shameless man no sabi rule. E carry boney yansh climb throne not knowing its a seat for MEN, now the electrons flowing thru the power seat don weaken e small strength wey e for use manage e house.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
campbelljosh:
They want to assassinate you and yet you never die. Mama goan lie no more
e dey easy to assasinate? Buhari wey escape assassination nkor?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by AkupeMBANO(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
to vomit all the yams she stole as first lady.
aisha Halliburton nko?
Abi u ate from her porridge?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by Akiika: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just wondering what benefit Mama Pieces' corpse will bring to EFCC or the country, will that transform to the stolen loot they are trying to recover? i'm sure EFCC will even offer you body guards to keep you alive. You lie pass lie. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by deebsman1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
The youths are the veins and heartbeat of this country. Beta we take our futures now or never. This is not about political party affiliation but progress of the nation. If Trump can, we can also

Almaheed:

I am with you my brother
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by deebsman1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
AGENDA 2019
STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY EX GUV'NOR 4 SENATE COME 2019 ND MAKE SURE ALL D CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DID NOT RETURN. IF POSSIBLE, EVEN THE PRESIDENCY AND CURRENT STATE GOVERNORS.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

PLEASE SHARE, RETWEET AND LET THIS THE CAMPAIGN GATHER STEAM

#takebackourcountry
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by zoedew: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ever illogical, Ill-mannered and Bereft of any modicum of shame. #searedconscience
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by JFT24(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
raker300:
you aren't making any sense.

You talk like someone that signs his signature in block letters

grow up kiddo it's sigi. Let me enlighten u small, you can choose ya sigi to be in arabic, hebrew, german ,french etc Alphabets or signs.

Meanwhile, u can as well draw ya fat head
Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by campbelljosh(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
That one na cooked story
VajanahDischaj:
e dey easy to assasinate? Buhari wey escape assassination nkor?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
campbelljosh:
That one na cooked story
no mind am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market / Only Minions Justifying Their Cheques Need Wike In Our Party - Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.