Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,153 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

If You're Pisces, You Might Cheat On Your Spouse! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Pisces, You Might Cheat On Your Spouse! (1369 Views)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Pisces, You Might Cheat On Your Spouse! by pressplay411(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
If you don't believe in Horoscopes, this is not for you. But if you do, there's a situation.
Here we go.
Ever wondered why you behave the way you do, your likes and dislikes, your interests and inclinations, your relationship choices, etc?
Well astronomically you were predestined to exhibit the qualities you do.
Now on that premise, I was going through the qualities of Pisces and something curious caught my attention. Pisces men are believed to be attracted to women that are not best for them, married women to be precise.
This begs the question is Cheating predestined?

I have often wondered why a man or woman can be so comfortable in their relationship yet succumb to cheating. Could it be forces beyond their ken?

In essence I'm saying if you're a Pisces man, it seems you're predestined to cheat!
If you're a Pisces man, can you relate.

Re: If You're Pisces, You Might Cheat On Your Spouse! by pressplay411(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is definitely denonic. Terrestrial forces.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Much Does It Hurt / [story] A Rough And Gentle Night – (18+) / Romantic Things To Give To Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.