Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,309 members, 7,891,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Opinion: Why Is The Death Of Father More Common In Nigerian Homes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Why Is The Death Of Father More Common In Nigerian Homes (3108 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) / How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Opinion: Why Is The Death Of Father More Common In Nigerian Homes by Martin0(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2017
cococandy:

Yea threaten me with rape so that I'll cower in fear and not speak my mind.

Why don't you come say it to my face, let's see who will end up getting raped between me and you?

You're so lucky I don't know where you are. After dealing with you, the next time you hear the word rape, you'll have post traumatic stress for the rest of your life. Cowardly skunk.
aaaaa see mind
Re: Opinion: Why Is The Death Of Father More Common In Nigerian Homes by Martin0(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2017
odaniel1:

Careful, Blunt women have a tendency to be raped....oops!
Mr man tell her again jare ahahahahahahhahagrin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Is The Death Of Father More Common In Nigerian Homes by odaniel1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
cococandy:

Yea threaten me with rape so that I'll cower in fear and not speak my mind.

Why don't you come say it to my face, let's see who will end up getting raped between me and you?

You're so lucky I don't know where you are. After dealing with you, the next time you hear the word rape, you'll have post traumatic stress for the rest of your life. Cowardly skunk.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Sshhh....Stop Barking honey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Remedy For nla / I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me / Will You Seek Your Spouse`s consent Before Sending Money To Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.