Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People (1907 Views)

The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / RCCG National Convention Over 2 Million People In Attendance / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 6:17am On Feb 17, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Spirit of the Mind

1. BETTER HOPE - SUPPLICATION

1.1. Fasting/Abstinence - Righteousness - SOBRIETY - Forbidding Evil Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:13, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, abstain from killing/murdering - 1 Cor 8:8.

1.2. Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 40:11, which says, Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me

2. LIVING FAITH - INTERCESSION

2.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Seeing he despised the oath by breaking the covenant” - Ezekiel 17:18
“Then he brought me forth into the utter court, and caused me to pass by the four corners” - Ezekiel 46:21

3.1. Peace/Health/Miracles - Justice - COMPATIBILITY - Overcoming Darkness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of despising, violating, adultery and disloyalty that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3.2. Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of adoring, observing, fidelity and loyalty in their nature.

4. GREAT GLORY - THANKSGIVING
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 135:5-6 which says: For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.

Better NIGERIA - Weekly Divine Help for Nigeria's 150 million+ people
www.exaltta.org/betternigeria
Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Sense of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:16, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, abstain from bearing false witness against their neighbours - 1 Cor 8:8.

1.2. Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 119:132, which says, Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name

2.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death” - Matthew 27:1
“ So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper?” - Jonah 1:6

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of ignorance, brutality and spitefulness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3.2. Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of discovery, gentleness and sympathy in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 150:1 which says: Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 6:02am On Feb 18, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Conscience of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Matthew 7:15, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, detest, and Beware of false prophets, which come to them in sheep’s clothing, for inwardly they are ravening wolves - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all creatures in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 130:1-2, which says, Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“But sought to the LORD God of his father, and walked in his commandments” - 2 Chronicles 17:4
“And David assembled all the princes of Israel, the princes of the tribes” - 1 Chronicles 28:1

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of pride, confinement, coercion and scattering that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of humility, freedom, voluntariness and assembling in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 92:4, which says, For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

(1) (2)

Did You Know There Is Going To Be Slavery In Heaven ? / Church Of The Day: The Fountain Of Life Church / Where Was Daniel When Shadrach, Meshach And Abednego were Thrown Into Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.