Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

Help A Poor Widow!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Poor Widow!!! (1657 Views)

Poor Widow Cook Stones For Her Children / Help A Poor Widow!!! / Help A Poor Widow!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

I just wanted to give the benefit of doubt o... That's why I sent them to buy only one month's supply.
I can't send cash without verification. If he was really genuine, I would have bought more of the drugs.
Na just the time wasted of the person I sent dey pain me. I always try not to inconvenience friends unless absolutely necessary, because one may really need the favour for something more important later on.
Forget about the time you've wasted because God will repay you in a way you don't even expect. You are such a nice man and you will not lack anything forever. Dnt let anyone discourage you from doing good please

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 impressive benefits of Bitter Leaf Juice for fertility in men / Boiled Corn Health Benefits / Alpha Fuel 720 Get A Muscle Building Buddy

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.