Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get (2067 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
I meet this pretty light skin deaf and dump girl few weeks back, I just want to be friend with her but she nor dey even reason my mata sef embarassed

Even to give me her number she nor gree.

Pls Nairalanders, I need advice on how to get this babe.
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Deaf and dumb no be human being?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by forreelinc(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
How does a deaf person use a phone?

8 Likes

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by afribabe: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is she not a human being?

2 Likes

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Fadiga24(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
forreelinc:

Op oya answer.

4 Likes

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Fadiga24(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Btw if that filth on your profile picture is what you eat, you don't even deserve a blind girl sef, hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
forreelinc:
She text with her phone
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Edopesin: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
How Una Wan Take Reason Mata Sef
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Cleopatra4(f): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fadiga24:
Btw if that filth on your profile picture is what you eat, you don't even deserve a blind girl sef, hehehe.
Blood of my ancestors. grin grin grin grin
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Oyindidi(f): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fadiga24:
shocked
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fadiga24:
It's not filth,its food.You're savage.!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by APCsupporter: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
I meet this pretty light skin deaf and dump girl few weeks back, I just want to be friend with her but she nor dey even reason my mata sef embarassed

I don't want to call you a fool, but how can a deaf person talk with a phone? what kind of weed do you smoke?
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
forreelinc:
guy you smart bro grin

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nedfed(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

JESUS
I think Op is suffering frm unknown sickness
You still want to chance the innocent gal
Despite her condition
Op swear if you're not after her puna

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

I don't want to call you a fool, but how can a deaf person talk with a phone? what kind of weed do you smoke?
Don't mind OP he's just been sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by ahahnow: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
why are you chasing a deaf and dumb person? you are the type of person who will go an impregnate a mad woman. Everybody take note
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by ahahnow: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
why are you chasing a deaf and dumb person? you are the type of person who will go an impregnate a mad woman. Everybody take note.

UPDATE: I apologize for what I said. It was mean.
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
forreelinc:
op answer

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Raintaker(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Bros make deaf and dumb give you number?
you well so, how she go get phone na.
She no sabi hear or speak
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by 0temAtum: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2017
forreelinc:
text messaging, whatsapp, nairaland, twitter, instagram, Facebook, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Hillzy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
forreelinc:
Come dumb join am? Forget op him no even sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Rukkydelta(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cos she is physically challenge doesn't mean she is less human
And she ought to be very careful cos most guys are likely to take advantage of her cos of her situation

2 Likes

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by 1Sharon(f): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Shame on you undecided
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Perhaps she quickly sensed that your MIND IS TOO EMPTY like the title of your thread.
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2017
I know you are not genuine,you are only going after her pant the only advice here is to leave her alone.
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Jaqenhghar: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

So because she is deaf and dumb (yes its dumb not dump) she doesnt have a right to what she wants eh? She should agree to befriend you even if she doesbt feel like it
SMH

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by ehinmowo: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Wait o brother, you won call deaf and dumb?
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Jaqenhghar: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2017
0temAtum:
text messaging, whatsapp, nairaland, twitter, instagram, Facebook, etc.
Tell them biko
I tire for Nigerians and their one -track mind

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Jaqenhghar: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2017
APCsupporter:

While insulting him remember that you havent sounded sane yourself. mobile phones are not only for calls. I guess you dont send text messages

1 Like

Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by seniormallam(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Yes Deaf and dumb text and also chat, only those of them that attend their school sha. I use to have a friend back in the days, this guy can chat for Africa, sometime I will just look at him like guy just talk I beg .
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2017
So deaf and dumb don dey use phone abi... Isokay!!!
Re: Even A Deaf And Dumb Girl Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
seniormallam:
Yes Deaf and dumb text and also chat, only those of them that attend their school sha. I use to have a friend back in the days, this guy can chat for Africa, sometime I will just look at him like guy just talk I beg .
waw! Its a pity he cant talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Handling Pastor Adeboye’s Wife’s Twitter Account ? (see What Was Tweeted) / Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. / Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.