Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,585 members, 7,917,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

(Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward (762 Views)

Question For Rich People Only. Everybody Else Is Not Welcome / Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage / Sexual Pressure: Girls And Their Needless Victim Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
So this post is all about people who likes to complain against God, keep whining, keep cursing out their Exes for their problems etc

People Refusing to admit that they are responsible for their problems

1. Stop Blaming God, ask yourself what you are doing wrong

A lot of times when good stuff is happening around us and we are left out, We start blaming God for being unfair. Mehn, My brothers…God won’t come down and solve your problem when you keep doing the same thing over and over. Your attitude remains the same. Take out some time and try to view your situation from a different perspective.

2. Stop blaming your Exes, you are the problem

Ladies First

Ladies who end up getting jilted in every relationship without any good stories to tell will always be bitter and blame their Exes for their problems. The truth of the matter is while blaming others may make us feel better about ourselves, it won’t help you in anyway.

You are who you attract and you need to change yourself first, So the right Bees can start chasing after you. Try to view your situation from a different perspective. Stop complain that All men are scum, heartless, Rapers, Beast etc. It won’t get you anywhere.

When you go out on a date with a guy and starts complaining bitterly about how bad you exes are. You are indirectly telling him that he should just be prepared for a Hella Ride of his life. He starts thinking about his life is bout to be miserable from 0 to 100% Real Quick.

Lastly, If its only sex guys want from you. Check Yourself oh !

Guys

Some guys get disappointed in their relationships and feeling all financially sucked. The girl takes all their money & gives them little attention.
When you find out your life is all Use and Dump by ladies who only want your cash like our Mumu Rob kardashian.

You should know the issue is you and not the ladies. No matter how much money you think you have spent on a lady, There is a Guy out there who will always have her for free. Without paying a dime.

Men don’t usually cry and nag like women do, but are quick to call every girl Gold digger OR olosho when she has dumped them without getting a fair share of the bargain. You need to understand that you are the problem and NOT the girl as you claim

Conclusion: Everyone should stop playing the Victim game…Look inward and Stand up and take responsibility. Pure and Simple.

Accept their responsibility and move on.

lalasticlala pull up !
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by medolab90(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Noted
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Fadiga24(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
smiley
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by JacksonD7: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Making total sense
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Davidgrey: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
* Thumbs up!!!! * cool
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Great write up

Most of those guys and ladies that suffer from
Multiple rejection have low self esteem and often refuse to face reality
Hence, even though the have experience anf know things might not work out
They refuse to accept the truth and when jilted blame just about every one or anything else but them self's

Thumps up op cool

1 Like

Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Fadiga24:
smiley

LOL, I actually came back looking for that pic you posted the first time Lmao. You had removed it. It was funny.
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017

Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Cope1(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Truer words were never spoken
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Ozone1304: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Listening to Aaron Neville 's everybody plays the fool...

1 Like

Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Fadiga24(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2017
truthsayer009:

LOL, I actually came back looking for that pic you posted the first time Lmao. You had removed it. It was funny.

When you are good at something don't do it for free wink

1 Like

Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fadiga24:

When you are good at something don't do it for free wink

Lol, for your mind ehn?
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
I must be smoking high weed when I wrote this !!! Ishilove come & see oh, I'm not a bad guy afterall. Haha tongue
Re: (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
truthsayer009:
I must be smoking high weed when I wrote this !!! Ishilove come & see oh, I'm not a bad guy afterall. Haha tongue
In short ehn, kwale weed was your companion the period you wrote it

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My Friend's Pre Wedding Pics. / Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? / Sisilizzyvlogs: Part Two Of Being Female In Nigeria With Mercury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.