Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Cyber Trolls: Uche Jombo’s Hubby Apologises For ‘online Foolishness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cyber Trolls: Uche Jombo’s Hubby Apologises For ‘online Foolishness (348 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Trolls: Uche Jombo’s Hubby Apologises For ‘online Foolishness by yorubademon007: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Rumours have surfaced online that Uche Jombo’s husband might be having an affair

He has however not only debunked the rumours, but apologized to his wife for the foolish comments online

Kenney Rodriguez, the husband of actress, Uche Jombo, made a public apology to his wife who has been trolled on social media ever since a cheating rumour surfaced online.

The scandal prompted the actress to announce that she was taking her family off social media henceforth as a result of what she described as ‘wicked rumours’.

“I would like to publicly apologize to my wonderful wife Uche Jombo for the foolishness that has been speculating on the Internet,” said the father of one, adding that he has taken legal actions against the blog that first shared that rumour.

Read more: http://amore.ng/uche-jombos-hubby-apologises-for-online-foolishness/

(1) (Reply)

My 2 Singles Are Better Than MC Galaxy's 2 Albums – Cynthia Morgan Shades!!! / Home > Gist > Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful / Davido - Fall (official Music Video) Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.