Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends (1214 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by joshkiddies: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Ashley Murrell, the lady who became a widow after her husband, Mikey, died after she banished him to the sofa for coming home late, only to discover few days later that he was working so many extra hours so he could take her to Prague for their anniversary on July 3, has revealed that she's now in a 'fake' relationship with her husband's brother for the sake of her kids.

According to Ashley, the photo she took with her husband's brother Chris which she also posted on social media, has gotten her death threats.

She told MailOnline that her relationship with Chris isn't real, as she claimed they were only giving the impression they are a couple for the stability of her three children.

They are used to having their dad around so it is nice and so important for them to have a male figure in their lives.
'And so we were pretending to be in a relationship for their sake.'
She added: 'Chris is not a replacement for Mikey. He is their uncle and always will be.'

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/widow-started-dating-brother-law-2-months-husbands-death-defends-relationship.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by PenisCaP: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Abeg make una free her..
She even did the right thing by not allowing her hubby property not to leave the family premesis.

grin grin
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
From faking the relationship I know how it'll end. They'll eventually start developing feelings for each other.
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
From faking the relationship I know how it'll end. They'll eventually start developing feelings for each other.
Marriage is overrated
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2017
SmartChoices:

Marriage is overrated
I guess you're one of the few gamophobic dudes we have around?.
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by yarimo(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2017
And please don't forget to be pretending by fuucckkin each other undecided

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by chrissy3(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
he ain't alone sis
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
After pursuing you for decades? Well o.... Come and test me o... 100% anuptaphobic
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
SmartChoices:

After pursuing you for decades? Well o.... Come and test me o... 100% anuptaphobic
Lol, I understand your case. grin
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, I understand your case. grin
But seriously if I was to be in Europe or the USA na babymama things not marriage
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
SmartChoices:

But seriously if I was to be in Europe or the USA na babymama things not marriage
You go pay child support and unnecessary dues tire. Babamama things in Nigeria is relatively cheaper. grin

I don't support that tho.
Re: Widow Who Started 'dating' Brother In-law 2 Months After Husband's Death Defends by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
You go pay child support and unnecessary dues tire. Babamama things in Nigeria is relatively cheaper. grin

I don't support that tho.
In that case I vote for the Nigerian babymama... Let's collabo
But over there it's still very expensive getting married in real terms

(1) (Reply)

Nude And Sex: Facebook Celebrity, Penocraft Ayomide Replies Nigerian Guy / Omg!! So This Is What Bleaching Creams Can Do?? / What Will You Do To Your Ex In This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.