Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Do I Get My Shares' Certificate? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Get My Shares' Certificate? (974 Views)

How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends / Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? / Transcorp Shares Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Shares' Certificate? by kokoye(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2010
I gave some money to a broker for some shares' purchase thru a freind. Unfortuately, the adress entered for me was wrong and was just recently updated by another employee after almost a year (the original broker had quit the company). I asked about how to get the shares certificate now that my address had been updated but I never got a concrete answer.

So please does anyone know what can be done in this case so I can get the certificate? I want to hope that it had not been sent to the wrong address, but even if so, what do I have to do?

thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Shares' Certificate? by kokoye(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
Can some pls tell me what to do, or refer me to someone who can help?

thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Shares' Certificate? by kokoye(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
Could anyone with Knowledge pls respond? thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Shares' Certificate? by atilla(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
it depends on if u can go to the registrars office. The most important thing is the signature of the form you filled for the shares.

the first thing you should do is do a search on the companies registrars e.g first inland registrars on google or go to the companies website and look for investor relations or research this on proshareng.com.

if you can go there to the office yourself go with a receipt or photocopy of your application form, otherwise send some one with a letter of authority. authorizing the bearer and put their name(ask them to go with their id) and mention the name of the shares and authority to collect share certificate and they should go with photocopy of whataever documentation u have for the shares,

good luck
Re: How Do I Get My Shares' Certificate? by Tospej: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2010
You can call Tosin on 01-7390760.

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Wanted Urgently / Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? / We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters EFCC Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.