Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,074 members, 7,949,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year (784 Views)

Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by boy124: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hello Guys,
Finally there is a school in Canada which you can study in for less than 1,200dollars with per academic year.This school accept the west african certificate examination and even the neco exams,you do not need Toe fl and Sat to apply although it is also a added advantage if you have this,but it's not compulsory.
Anyway for those interested,You can gladly give me a call on this number 07033163275
Note---Am not charging a dime for this,As am also interested in doing this too,i only want to use it to help Nigerian Stuidents currently going through Admission strees.
Thanks
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by alukstea(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2010
I tried your numbers but wasnt available please could you send all of the details to my email,alukstea@yahoo.com,I'm very Interested but

grin grin grin grin would i be admitted with common Enterance
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by owobiola: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2010
Please, how can i register for this canadian school? What are the courses they offer? Kindly send all the details to: biolyted@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by estadypes(f): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2010
hey, ur numba aint available, please can u send the details of the school nd the courses offered to ma email address, its estherdipes@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
@boy124

Drop the name of that school here, let pple go through thier website and see that fees you are talking about. Whoever got duped by you must be silly
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by aieromon(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2010
Gimme a break,dude.
Is that a nursery school or what?
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by Jibson999(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2010
@poster $1200 na lie u won catch mugu abi the skul na JELÈOSIMI
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by shaye007(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2010
Kindly post the website of the school for all to see,
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by justin4lov(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
I tried your numbers but wasnt available please could you send all of the details to my email,chibuikeofodile@yahoo.com,I'm very Interested
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by justwise(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2010
@chopmonee

The wortless book is not for free, u are asking pple to pay money into ur bank acount.
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by bighead1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
CHOPMONEE OR WHATEVER UR NAME IS I THINK U ARE STARTING A FOUL PLAY COZ

1. THE BOOK IS NOT FREE
2. I THINK U ARE THE ONE WHO USED THE OTHER PROFILE TO SIGN IN AND POSTED THE TOPIC
3. AND I CHECKED A POST WHERE SOMEONE WAS CALLING U A SCAMMER.,

IF U WANT TO PROOF ALL THIS THINGS WRONG PLEASE RESPOND.,
Re: You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year by sdavirus: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
chopmonee or whatevfer is the biggest cow here, beware!!!

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Education, Ikere, Ekiti. / Final Year Accounting Student Commits Suicide / What Is The Diff. Betw. Cordinate And Dative Bonding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.