Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,619 members, 7,908,571 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

Choice Between Government Job And Contract Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choice Between Government Job And Contract Job (465 Views)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next / Advise: Government Job Vs Private Business Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Between Government Job And Contract Job by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
pls Guys am just thinking what to do now. weda to leave my current contract job which will close out by next year of move in to Government Job which I just secured Last month. but the issue here is that I hv gotten much experience in my current job that I don't even need interview any place I apply. But come to think of it, The government job salary is even bigger than my current job. But the government job said d will start paying after three month. Even the government job, The said d will make u permanent after two years in Civil service ( I think that is what is obtainable). This my Government is State Government work. Some people are saying another governor may come and terminate d job. But b4 We were recruited, it was duly advertised, and we went through all the necessary interview. Beside the said they are replacing many old workers that retired. Pls advice ur guy

(1) (Reply)

Want To Follow Your Career Join RTTHS / Entrepreneurship-startup Meetup / Update On Npower After Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.