Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (315477 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Lloydfather(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
IGBO the highest employer of labor in Nigeria. No tribe not even afonja can employe 1/4 of numbers of youths the Igbo has employed, only the markets like Alaba int'l and Co can boast of over 10millions employees. We are the reason why youths are not stranded in this country yet we aren't boasting.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deedeedee1: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lloydfather:
IGBO the highest employer of labor in Nigeria. No tribe not even afonja can employe 1/4 of numbers of youths the Igbo has employed, [s]only the markets like Alaba int'l and Co can boast of over 10millions employees.[/s] We are the reason why youths are not stranded in this country yet we aren't boasting.
deomelo, laudate see chest beating!!! shocked

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

He is beating his chest, all can do is disprove it.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by prodigy24: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
deedeedee1:

[/s]
I want your guys to stay away from this thread, because I will useless your thread this night if you don't listen. I have antidote to afonja... I know you in and out... Don't let me expose your clandestine crime in Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

That was another illiterate, ignorant and unintelligent ipob loser.

The entire population of aba is a little over 500,000 while the entire population of abia state is less than 3 million so the 10 million employees came from where? Must be from under his akpu bed.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 1:06am On Jul 25, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
I want your guys to stay away from this thread, because I will useless your thread this night if you don't listen. I have antidote to afonja... I know you in and out... Don't let me expose your clandestine crime in Nigeria..

You Igbos are lousy comedians I swear.. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

The entire population of aba is a little over 500,000 while the entire population of abia state is less than 3 million so the 10 million employees came from where? Must be from under his akpu bed.

You guys won't kill pesi'n with una comedy beg cheesy
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:02am On Jul 25, 2017
deedeedee1:
You still dey mind these people? shocked I gave up on them long ago. The way they manufacture statistics, and mix it with propaganda, ehn...you go fear! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:46am On Jul 25, 2017
laudate:

You still dey mind these people? shocked I gave up on them long ago. The way they manufacture statistics, and mix it with propaganda, ehn...you go fear! cheesy
go back to your thread of t-shirt writers, ice cream sellers and camera operators.

We are talking real investments here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 6:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Okwudili Umenyiora: Eric manny

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by prodigy24: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

You Igbos are lousy comedians I swear.. grin grin
You lousy ugly good for nothing cowards will hear from me..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2017
prodigy24:

You lousy ugly good for nothing cowards will hear from me..
dont dignify these bitter lots with a response
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jidenna Theodore Mobisson: jidenna

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chidi Godson Njoku-Ani

1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chidera Anamege: Chiddy bang bang

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
raker300:
Jidenna Theodore Mobisson: jidenna

The guy that sang in the movie Luke Cage.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jidenna
@raker300,FKO81, I Can't post pictures here pls post that Echendu oil n gas,erisco foods,transact n pocketmoni by valentine obi, etc
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
CHARLES ANUDU FOUNDER THE CANDEL LIMITED

Is an agronomist by training and the founder of the Company which is a foremost agricultural inputs development and marketing company with operations in Nigeria and Ghana. He served as the premier Managing Director/CEO, and is currently Chairman of the Board. Charles had earlier worked for Rhone-Total Nigeria Limited as Agrochemical Manager and later May & Baker Nigeria Plc. as General Manager (Agrochemicals), a position he left to found Candel.

He has enormous national and international experiences, having traveled and consulted widely in Africa, Europe and North America. He has attended numerous courses at the most prestigious business schools worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Company’s first class Agrochemical formulation factory in Nigeria located at the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos is being completed. The factory, apart from supplying the Nigerian market, will enable the company to attain a prominent position in Africa thus, a potential generator of foreign exchange for the Nigerian economy. Through the years, The Candel Company has been very active in Agricultural development throughout the country and Ghana and the upliftment and empowerment of farmers; both at the grassroots and commercial farm level remains our priority.

Product Categories

More so, The Candel Company Limited has a variety of Crop Protection Products that cuts across the West African Farming system generally and the Nigerian farming system specifically in her portfolio and these include:

Herbicide Products
Insecticide Products
Fungicide Products
Growth Stimulants
Foliar Fertilizers
Spraying Equipment

Key Brands Marketing and Distribution

In priding ourselves as a Reputable, Ethical and Trusted Name in the Industry, we have evolved over time by continually conceptualizing, formulating and developing Crop Protection Products that comply with standards set by regulatory authorities. This has further cemented our place as the acknowledged market leader in innovation nationwide. There are over 30 registered products and our key brands include but not limited to:

Delsate®360 SL; A premium quality non-selective herbicide made from Glyphosate (IPA salt) with 18% Tallow amine surfactant. It has a systemic mode of action (Kills actively growing plants from their roots, rhizomes, stolons and tubers of weeds), inactivated on contact with soil and available in 1L and 5L bottles (SL).
Delsate®780 WDG; Another first from The Candel Company Limited, this is a premium quality non-selective herbicide made from Glyphosate (IPA salt) with 18% Tallow amine surfactant. The Wettable Dry Granules dissolve completely in water and does not clog the nozzles of sprayers. It is less expensive, long shelf life (>3years), easy to handle and it has a systemic mode of action (Kills actively growing plants from their roots, rhizomes, stolons and tubers of weeds), inactivated on contact with soil. It is available in 110g sachet to be used per knapsack.
Tackle®360 SL; This is a high quality Glyphosate product made from Ammonium salt, with APG as the surfactant. It is a non-selective herbicide with a systemic mode of action that kills actively growing plants from their roots, rhizomes, stolons and tubers of weeds. It is also inactivated on contact with soil and available in 1L and 5L bottles (SL).
Paraq®200 SL; Another non-selective herbicide made from Paraquat Dichloride with no residual soil activity and less dependent on soil moisture. Used as both a defoliant and as a desiccant. Available in 1L bottle.
OrizoPlus® SC; Made from a formulation of Propanil 360g/L + 2, 4 – D amine 200g/L. A highly selective post-emergence herbicide with both contact and systemic mode of action (Salts are absorbed through the roots whilst esters are absorbed by the foliage) of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds in cereals, particularly rice.

Foliar Fertilizers

Boost Xtra® SL; As part of our efforts at developing Premium fertilizer technologies, is this foliar fertilizer complex containing macro elements, NPK (20:20:20) and trace elements for balance and healthy nutrition in all crops. Its application improves the tolerance of the treated plants to stresses such as weeds, diseases, insect pests, drought and nutrient deficiency stresses. It is used as foliar application to actively growing plants during the vegetative stage.
CocoBoost® SL; This is another fertilizer complex containing macro elements, NPK (8.3:32.4:21.1) and trace elements for balance and healthy nutrition particularly in Cocoa. The product is enriched with high content of phosphate and potassium which induces remarkable tolerance to capsids, sucking bugs and diseases vectored by these insects. It is used as foliar application to actively growing cocoa plants to lower incidence of Black pod disease (Phytophora megarykariya).

With our high quality range of registered products, The Candel Company Ltd.’s sales and marketing teams have over the years built business relationships with established Suppliers & Distributors in all the geopolitical regions thereby giving our distribution infrastructure a strong nationwide presence and these has also impacted positively on our end-user perception, favorable trade and goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
lmao @ repetition and recycling n the same page..

comedians..

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu: tinie tempah

1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

comedians..

grin grin grin
Pain loser, can you do screenshot of where I posted this before

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Michael004: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=prodigy24 post=58797627][s]
I want your guys to stay away from this thread, because I will useless your thread this night if you don't listen. I have antidote to afonja... I know you in and out... Don't let me expose your clandestine crime in Nigeria..[/quote][/s]If you have the power to useless it, let go. You already knew how you will run from there by the time you are battered. If you want us out of the thread, move it to immitated nairaland wannabe biafrasay or whatever you call it.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Michael004: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=prodigy24 post=58797627][s]
I want your guys to stay away from this thread, because I will useless your thread this night if you don't listen. I have antidote to afonja... I know you in and out... Don't let me expose your clandestine crime in Nigeria..[/quote][/s]If you have the power to useless it, let go. You already knew how you will run from there by the time you are battered. If you want us out of the thread, move it to immitated nairaland wannabe biafrasay or whatever you call it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Michael004: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

They came from Jew or sky hahahaha.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Lloydfather(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

look at ur little illiterate ignorant brain, have u ever been to ABA b/4? Only the ariara market has the population of about 500,000 people and u are saying ABA is a little over 500,000, gay brain with clone head like u come to alaba and see the numbers of abokis working as loaders and truck pusher, come and see the number of afonja youths working as sales girls and sales boys, I will not forget the number of afonjas collecting owoda from customers that bought goods for their loads, come to St peters Alaba tokunbo line and see how we are making the life of afonjas better. Multiply it with all Igbo other markets and shame ur self how the igboss Igbos has bettered the life of ur grandfather, father, you and ur generation.

I understand ur plight u are crying because of the awoof owo omo onile, lazy tribe indigene money that u are getting from us. Don't worry abokis will take our place and keep paying u the owo ile money. Hihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihi

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kaztec Engineering Limited (Kaztec) is one of the fastest-growing engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) companies in Nigeria. Owned by Emeka offor

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
http://allafrica.com/stories/201407221580.html

Abuja — On July 12, 2014, Kaztec Engineering Limited, a leading 100% indigenous EPCIC-M provider in the Nigerian Oil & Gas landscape, announced the completion of the Ebugu BC-2 Booster Compressor installation in the OML 123 offshore field.

Kaztec's Commercial Director, Mr. Marc Robillard, at a high-level meeting at the Addax headquarters in Geneva Switzerland, confirmed the announcement. Speaking during the visit, Mr. Robillard said, "This is another significant milestone for Kaztec Engineering. It demonstrates without a doubt our technical capability to deliver expertly on any engineering project."

"You may recall that two months ago, after a complex fabrication process, involving highly skilled engineers and fabricators, Kaztec commenced the load of Addax Petroleum Development Nigeria Limited's (APDNL) Ebugu Booster Compressor BC-2, onto Kaztec's pipelay derrick barge, the Ekulo Cheyenne."

"The successful installation of the BC-2 Compressor at OML 123 increased the output and productivity of the Ebugu wells," Mr. Robillard said.

APDNL Managing Director, Cornelis Zegelaar confirmed that the Ebugu BC-2 Compressor installation efficiently allows for the reinjection of gas into the reservoir. In doing so, he says, sufficient gas lift will then be available for underpinning production sustainability within the OML 123 Field. In responding to the question of expected capacity of the field, he said, "It is expected that this increase will be in the region of 6000 barrels of oil per day.

During the auspicious meeting, the CEO of Addax Petroleum, Mr. Xinmin Wu, echoed similar sentiments when he said; "Kaztec Engineering Limited has proven over the years that it is capable of handling projects successfully in Nigeria. I want to continue working with Kaztec to see a sustainable growth pattern."

"I can only echo what the CEO said. We enjoy the relationship that Addax/Kaztec has, and we are pleased with the mutual respect and seamless integration," Mr. Zegelaar said.

Addressing the audience, the Chairman of Kaztec, Sir Emeka Offor stated, "Our relationship with Addax has progressed very well; the integration has benefitted us as well as you. We see each other as a family."

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

comedians..

grin grin grin
these are not ice cream seller and t shirt writers...

Now push off

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
Lloydfather:
look at ur little illiterate ignorant brain, have u ever been to ABA b/4? Only the ariara market has the population of about 500,000 people and u are saying ABA is a little over 500,000, gay brain with clone head like u come to alaba and see the numbers of abokis working as loaders and truck pusher, come and see the number of afonja youths working as sales girls and sales boys, I will not forget the number of afonjas collecting owoda from customers that bought goods for their loads, come to St peters Alaba tokunbo line and see how we are making the life of afonjas better. Multiply it with all Igbo other markets and shame ur self how the igboss Igbos has bettered the life of ur grandfather, father, you and ur generation.

I understand ur plight u are crying because of the awoof owo omo onile, lazy tribe indigene money that u are getting from us. Don't worry abokis will take our place and keep paying u the owo ile money. Hihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihi
[/s]

The state is located in the South East Geo-Political Zone of Nigeria. It was carved out of the old Imo state on August 1991. The state capital is Umuahia and Aba is the major commercial centre. Mineral resources found in the state include petroleum, natural gas, lead and zinc. The major tourist attractions are the National war Museum and Azumiri Blue River. The State is called God's Own State. In the 2006 Population and Housing Census, Abia state is made up of 1,430,298 males and 1,451,082 females

http://www.population.gov.ng/index.php/abia-state

Shut illiterate ipob.

Abia entire population is less than 3 million.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Oga080666419419: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:
[s]

Shut illiterate ipob.

Abia entire population is less than 3 million.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oga080666419419:
[s][/s]
ugly people with ugly heart..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.