Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,752 members, 7,905,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (174926 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Victornezzar:

laye laye
I no dey open am again
* kneels down with a beseeching face*
Abeg victornezzar!!! Abeg naaaaaaa!!!! grin grin tongue
Lmaooooooo!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

* kneels down with a beseeching face*
Abeg victornezzar!!! Abeg naaaaaaa!!!! grin grin tongue
Lmaooooooo!!!
Taah
make una dey tell una sef stories
Goodnight man
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Princeboca12(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who remembers shift make i sleep and miss koikoi
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by mank1234(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Macdawid:

Pls read Ecclesiastes 12:7 in order 4u to get my drift.
that doesn't suggest that your spirit is dormant. It's active. It's you. You and your spirit are inseparable. It moves with you. It interacts with other spirits. It's their intereaction that determines your behaviour/actions towards others. It's the outcome of such interactions and actions that will be judged. That's why it will be judged. It's not passive/dormant. It's active. It's you.

If you arm yourself with this knowledge you'll neither be afraid of spirits nor 'ghost'. Though there's no such thing as ghost but spirit.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Macdawid(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2017
mank1234:
that doesn't suggest that your spirit is dormant. It's active. It's you. You and your spirit are inseparable. It moves with you. It interacts with other spirits. It's their intereaction that determines your behaviour/actions towards others. It's the outcome of such interactions and actions that will be judged. That's why it will be judged. It's not passive/dormant. It's active. It's you.

If you arm yourself with this knowledge you'll neither be afraid of spirits nor 'ghost'. Though there's no such thing as ghost but spirit.
lol, now i get u. I never said our spirit is dormant as humans, infact it's our spirit that moves most of our actions, but i still maintain that we're not spirit but we all have a spirit (our spirit). U sud knw betr!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
very true but its only when there is a spiritual creature in your location, then using the mirror, you might see them.
pls I sent u a mail
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by mank1234(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Macdawid:

lol, now i get u. I never said our spirit is dormant as humans, infact it's our spirit that moves most of our actions, but i still maintain that we're not spirit but we all have a spirit (our spirit). U sud knw betr!

You(spirit) has your body. Spirit is superior. Spirit possess body and not the other way.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Were all dz lumi ppl...una Tory don finish abi na ur sub finish ni...looool�� cool grin cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Snoopyjaga: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2017
I kuku still dey followup jeje..nepa don tale our light for here..I need more of this experience..Dlordsamurai. ...come give us your own experience now..I dey curious

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2017
[Intermission]

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Shiitposter,seriously ehh!!why are u afraid??
victornezzar,una still dey?
Khaliyah,well done,baba wey get strong mind
baba the baba luminouz,seriously i dab for u,btw,do u still see these things and are u married?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2017
humeeh:
baba the baba luminouz,seriously i dab for u,btw,do u still see these things and are u married?
No babe....I don't anymore but I could sense if something is off though.... I guess d antenna ain't sharp anymore.... tongue grin

Married? Lmaooooooo!!!!
No! Am.single oooooooooooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2017
platinumventure:
Were all dz lumi ppl...una Tory don finish abi na ur sub finish ni...looool�� cool grin cheesy
I don post part 1-3 oooooo n copied U!!!
But sub is almost out!!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

No babe....I don't anymore but I could sense if something is off though.... I guess d antenna ain't sharp anymore.... tongue grin

Married? Lmaooooooo!!!!
No! Am.single oooooooooooooo!!!!!
Lmao!the antennae cannor sharp again na.Yaff entered the world.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao!the antennae cannor sharp again na.Yaff entered the world.

U get am!!?? Sharp girl!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OrdercityWeb: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Please dont tell me you all beleive this $hit. Especially the lies coming from that sexybbstar and lordsumarai whatever.
They are trollz and are looking for attention undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

U get am!!?? Sharp girl!!
Buh i guess you've had enough gruesome seeings to last u a lifetime.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:04am On Jul 18, 2017
hill111:
@ luminouz u still c things till now?
Lmaoooo...no!!!
But I am still sensitive I guess!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:05am On Jul 18, 2017
platinumventure:

My man no tell mi say dz is d gorriest so far...I nid more Gorry n grime tales bruv....meanwhile dz second episode dat u crashed at ur moms dostrep...how old were r u?...I just light up my first maryjay!
Check part 2 n 3 bro...all.loaded for U

I was like 2 years when my lil bro was born

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Fejos(m): 1:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Penisinpenisout:
CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY I SEE THIS NUMBER EVERYWHERE? WHO IS TRYING TO TALK TO ME!!! EVERYTIME I LOOOK AT THE TIME, ITS 11:11 OR 1:11
same here.. though mine is 9.. like 10:59, 12:19, 1:09, 3:39.. The last digit is always 9 whenever I check the time.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Jul 18, 2017
humeeh:
Buh i guess you've had enough gruesome seeings to last u a lifetime.
Babe...u have no idea!!!?? grin
If I don't see another morafucking goathead ghost again till I die.....I am fulfilled grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Babe...u have no idea!!!?? grin
If I don't see another morafucking goathead ghost again till I die.....I am fulfilled grin grin
Lobatan!All the best!!

yaaaaaawns!me wanna crash.!Don't know why some of them were afraid to read your stories,my teeth were out while reading tho.scary imaginations came buh disappeared as soon as they waka come!So here i am preparing to sleep with no worries.Goodnight baba ex-seer that entered the world never to see again hopefully

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2017
humeeh:
Lobatan!All the best!!

yaaaaaawns!me wanna crash.!Don't know why some of them were afraid to read your stories,my teeth were out while reading tho.scary imaginations came buh disappeared as soon as they waka come!So here i am preparing to sleep with no worries.Goodnight baba ex-seer that entered the world never to see again hopefully

Lmaoooooo!!!
Well..ur a strong one!!! I admire dat!!! kiss
Leave em.guys alone joor...they will now start reading in daylight.....not cool o ..coz I stayed up this late coz of them...those guys owe ME!!
G.nite babe..sweet dreams
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by dotman081(m): 1:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 2:37am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Check part 2 n 3 bro...all.loaded for U

I was like 2 years when my lil bro was born

I no see any part3 bro...by d way were Op sef?....its lyk una gist yaff finali ended...anyways nice closure tho..I'm outsyd alone in my backyard blazing n calling out dem genies grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 3:41am On Jul 18, 2017
platinumventure:

I no see any part3 bro...by d way were Op sef?....its lyk una gist yaff finali ended...anyways nice closure tho..I'm outsyd alone in my backyard blazing n calling out dem genies grin
Haba!!! Be like say DAT maryjane don deycloud ya eye
Part 3 is on page 19 joor.....scroll down....before victornezzar reply to my comment!!!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2017
whatsupbitches:
I've experienced the sleep paralysis and some stuff, then the sex in the dream stuff which I thought was "wet dream" like science will classify it until I prayed against it and warned the face never to disturb me again that I don't like it and I haven't experienced it again since then. I do experience de javu a lot and I can guess what will happen when its about to happen and it happens that way. It feels weird and stuff. I've also had dreams to cut it short where like three to four unknown faces ask me to join them, that anything I want I can have and I asked them who they were and they said that they're servants of the lord and I asked which lord? The almighty God? and their facial expression changed and I realized this is some fkedup crowd and I told them no I'm not interested. The first time I told them off, that I ain't interested in bullshiiii.

Another thing is there are some people that I'll see and my spirit will just reject the person and I won't talk or shake hands with the person like he or she is a bad person and I won't have anything to do with the individual. I know there are things that are unexplainable and mind boggling, also human beings are not the only ones residing here. are these things not weird? what do you think?

cheapgoals, luminouz, Dlordsamurai,

I feel u!!!
Ur not alone!!! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 3:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Shiitposter:
I just remembered a really horrible thing i did when i was snooping around black magic Knowledge.

I was 18 back then, young and stupid, but i was genuinely curious about magic and sorcery

so i started searching on google to get spells and stuff, but it got deeper, i started reading about

demons and their personalities, the information i found was so overwhelming i couldn't stop researching

but then i came across a book online, (i can't remember the name) there was a list of 42 demons, i think

different personality, different legions under their command, different method of summoning, i remember

one of the demon's name (Haagenti). Some of this entities had breath taking personalities, they had both good, bad and Pure EVIL. Now here is the fxcked up part. I tried to summon one of them at the back yard opposite my flatmate's room.

I drew the Sigil (a Sigil is like a symbol you draw on the floor before summoning a demon) for that particular demon i wanted to summon (can't remember the name) and i started reciting the incantation (English and Latin) i got really scared and stopped about half way through the

page and just cleaned the Sigil on the floor and left. Later on, my flatmate started complaining of having nightmares anytime he slept at a

particular spot in his room, i didn't really think much about it because everyone had nightmares, but it kept happening and he kept complaining and my mind quickly flew to what i did, but i just dismissed it as nothing but it kept happening and eventually he stopped sleeping in his room at night and instead started sleeping in mine or he goes to another of his friends house whenever i have company.

One day i was watching TV in my flatmate's room, i'd completely forgotten about what he told me, i fell asleep watching the movie and within 15 minutes of sleeping i had the longest nightmare, it was so bad that i was sweating and my heart was racing, i woke up like "WTF is this shiit?"

that was when i remembered that i was sleeping at the opposite end of the spot where i had tried to summon that demon, Packed out of there next month, thankfully my rent had expired. i'm just wondering what lingered in that spot even though i didn't finish the summoning.

cc: Dlordsamurai, sexybbstar, luminouz, ikp120

This happened a long time ago, funny how this thread brought out that period in time when i really fancied this subject. I regret my actions though.

U have no idea how lucky u were not to finish DAT spell of summoning.... For starters u would have been possessed,a mindless automaton obedient to d demon who doesn't care about u.....u would exist to do his bidding n in time ur body would wear out( arcane energies corrupt d flesh) n d demon would simply entice another soul n occupy d body!!!!

I pity d person who would rent that room after u....him go see wen!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 4:17am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

U have no idea how lucky u were not to finish DAT spell of summoning.... For starters u would have been possessed,a mindless automaton obedient to d demon who doesn't care about u.....u would exist to do his bidding n in time ur body would wear out( arcane energies corrupt d flesh) n d demon would simply entice another soul n occupy d body!!!!

I pity d person who would rent that room after u....him go see wen!!!!!
I actuality disagree wit u on dz cos theoretically if he shows no fear den he can control n make d summoned demon become his servant n do this bidding...but d con is dat graduali em wey summon d demon go dey lose em sanity small small cos d demon go dey follow am updan n even cause him public embarrassment join as well...

Meanwhile lumi n op...wen was d last tym u guys balanced n aligned ur chakras n aura? cool

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2017
humeeh:
I no dey open dat thread again
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Haba!!! Be like say DAT maryjane don deycloud ya eye
Part 3 is on page 19 joor.....scroll down....before victornezzar reply to my comment!!!
Baba if u like mention me till thy Kingdom comes
I no go open dat una thread
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 5:45am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:
Luminouz again on d Supernatural...
Seems u NLanders guys have run away...Lmaooooo!!!

MY EXPERIENCE PART 3

I lost my fear of these beings in part 2....

Cc...Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111, Brown14, shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar

Night y'all.....
Sub MI has finished ooooooooo!!!
Bros I hail o but all the same you get liver sha
ghosts and spirits yaff finished your sub grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.