Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,730 members, 7,905,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (174845 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by speed99: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Oh boy!!!! Yarn me more!!!!! tongue
Aha!!! Thing is that this scare peeps. Job's sin was " what I have greatly feared has come upon me". Others, be careful of the knowledge you seek. For me, I have given ears to many knowledge, but not corrupted by it. When you hear folks boast of conquering ladies, you just wonder.
She sometimes wakes with whip marks on her fair skin. She will complain she was beaten by her people. then they will start talking to her, to steer clear from me. then the intense headache would start. my point would be let's discuss it and consciously shut them out. me was bf n therapist. till a certain night I had the feeling, really strong, felt it was robbers coming it. I got up, looked through side of the window, then shouted" who's there", then a baby cried loudly from the next flat, suddenly, I understood I was with an entity. I saw it. a male of new 6 ft standing and looking at me. I maintained my gaze, then looked to really size him, seems he was floating cos couldn't see the legs. returned by gaze and he literally glided away into the street. meanwhile, bae was shouting her head was heavy and swelling. simply told her to calm down...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Penisinpenisout:
CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY I SEE THIS NUMBER EVERYWHERE? WHO IS TRYING TO TALK TO ME!!! EVERYTIME I LOOOK AT THE TIME, ITS 11:11 OR 1:11

Welcome to the journey. It is a sign that your Angel, your Guiding Spirit, the Universe is about to upgrade you and open up things to you.

Welcome to the journey.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OrdercityWeb: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Nawa o...y u trying so hard to debunk d supernatural!!!
I didn't tell lies o.....what I saw were real.....n yeah it was a gift... I used it to save my family many times n we lost no one till we left DAT house...
I know how crazy it sounds but it is d truth....I won't lie about DAT..for what? To scare U? Puhleaseeee!!!!! undecided
Sound crazy? you think i'm moved by all those stories, You failed to answer the simple questions I raised you are now vituperating here
Please spare the BS, look at you "i know it sounds crazy" No nigga it doesn't sound crazy it sounds foolish, ignorant, and it looks you have got psychological issues. undecided undecided

The post i quoted below is my question to one of your psycadellic friends and she is yet to give me an answer. Maybe you can undecided undecided
Please dont thrill me laughter here, im still laughing at your statement i know it sounds crazy. Bruh nothing sounds, nothing will sound crazy, nothing as ever sounded crazy. i think you all need to devote this time you idle away to superstitions to practicality to solving life chalenges, Nigeria's challenges. Till then you al are just TROLLS
OrdercityWeb:

Please stop being clever by half. Stop deviating and deflecting. And for the records if all of you folks acclaimed gift cant help Nigeria, can't reduce poverty, can't cure sickness and diseases, cant provide sustainable health care. IT IS TRASH!!

I asked a simple question: So tell me the world powers like USA and Russia which "spiritual power" did they have?
Yet yoy foolish Africans with all your "spiritual gifts" were enslaved.

You are now talking about white people visiting osun river. Have you ever heard of religious tourism. This folks are curious, they research. They try to explore that's why they are there not because they believe in your rubbish superstitions.
What do you mean by its working for them ?
Are you saying its osun that made them research and develop cars, automobiles. Find solution to diseases( medical reaearch).
Answer these questions, and stop deviating. If anyone of you "superstitious folks" can answer I'll beleive all the rubbish you all have been saying:
-Why was Africa enslaved despite her so called magical powers?
-Can magical powers save you from a nuclear weapon?
-Why hasnt magical powers stopped natural disaters? For example the flood at Lekki, shey they worship the water there?
-Why is that places where they worship idols are always deep in poverty, lack of education, lack of basic amenities?
Why is that with all your so called gift, even traditional rulers go abroad for medical treatment? Why didnt magic save them?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Fejos:
same here.. though mine is 9.. like 10:59, 12:19, 1:09, 3:39.. The last digit is always 9 whenever I check the time.

Welcome to the new world. The Angels are with you now. They have a message for you. It is called Synchronicity. The Universe is calling. Pay attention, you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Sound crazy? you think i'm moved by all those stories, You failed to answer the simple questions I raised you are now vituperating here
Please spare the BS, look at you "i know it sounds crazy" No nigga it doesn't sound crazy it sounds foolish, ignorant, and it looks you have got psychological issues. undecided undecided

The post i quoted below is my question to one of your psycadellic friends and she is yet to give me an answer. Maybe you can undecided undecided
Please dont thrill me laughter here, im still laughing at your statement i know it sounds crazy. Bruh nothing sounds, nothing will sound crazy, nothing as ever sounded crazy. i think you all need to devote this time you idle away to superstitions to practicality to solving life chalenges, Nigeria's challenges. Till then you al are just TROLLS

Wao..n u typed all DAT up there with such heat U need to cool off bro...no use venting about my issues....
If u put the speed u used to type em words into ur legs, u might just beat Usain Bolt!!!!
N kept raining abuses on everyone..are u matured at all If u don't know how to talk politely,then buzz off....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2017
speed99:

Aha!!! Thing is that this scare peeps. Job's sin was " what I have greatly feared has come upon me". Others, be careful of the knowledge you seek. For me, I have given ears to many knowledge, but not corrupted by it. When you hear folks boast of conquering ladies, you just wonder.
She sometimes wakes with whip marks on her fair skin. She will complain she was beaten by her people. then they will start talking to her, to steer clear from me. then the intense headache would start. my point would be let's discuss it and consciously shut them out. me was bf n therapist. till a certain night I had the feeling, really strong, felt it was robbers coming it. I got up, looked through side of the window, then shouted" who's there", then a baby cried loudly from the next flat, suddenly, I understood I was with an entity. I saw it. a male of new 6 ft standing and looking at me. I maintained my gaze, then looked to really size him, seems he was floating cos couldn't see the legs. returned by gaze and he literally glided away into the street. meanwhile, bae was shouting her head was heavy and swelling. simply told her to calm down...
Lmaooooo... Am.not scared bro!!!
Wao....seems u have been through a lot grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Macdawid(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2017
cheapgoals:

I have that book.. And why would you say he should get such sacred book. The experience isn't something you'll want someone to go thru.. Abegiii
If u can have it then why not any other person (that's if @all you've the real one). It only consumes those that want to be consumed by it and those that have not mastered the art... So chill man!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OrdercityWeb: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Wao..n u typed all DAT up there with such heat U need to cool off bro...no use venting about my issues....
If u put the speed u used to type em words into ur legs, u might just beat Usain Bolt!!!!
N kept raining abuses on everyone..are u matured at all If u don't know how to talk politely,then buzz off....

Typical!! They would always be an excuse. Until you folks apply your superstitions to solving the problems of humanity as a whole and down to Nigeria. All of you are just a clog in the wheel of progress with your redundant superstitions that does not achieve anything.
Keep on wallowing in your "gifts" while other responsible people like Mark Zuckerberg are funding research on how to stop all diseases.
Sounds crazy my foot. Now run along. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by speed99: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Folk, information here should amuse , entertain, and perhaps educate you. Don't delve into what you don't know. what you can see, you have not been able to understand, not to talk of what you have not seen. There are laws and boundaries, when you peep to the other side uninvited, there re consequences. Psalmist say " the heaven is the Lord's, even the heavens, but the earth He has given to the sons of men" seen people gone mad. What will you do with the knowledge? you are sacrificing peace of mind. Let the discuss here amuse, guide your actions. For demons, some have strong foul smell... what do i need to study that for? and on a lighter note, they seems to like light-skinned fine girls more...

8 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AHCB: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Hay God!! Wetin carry me go open spirit thread go save me today. They're laughing at me?
I'm peeing on the bed today coz I'm nt moving an inch. _AHCB come on partake in the spirit world pls
No work today?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by TSOM(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Have you also had a similar experience?
Anyone who doubts the existence of such ethereal, supernatural beings is just living in self-denial.

Ying and yang, black and white, good and bad,...God and the Devil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by TSOM(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
AHCB:
No work today?

Remember a similar discussion late at night many months ago?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AHCB: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
TSOM:

Anyone who doubts the existence of such ethereal, supernatural beings is just living in self-denial.

Ying and yang, black and white, good and bad,...God and the Devil.
You forgot to add dick and pussy_ grin

How are you, Kay? You went AWOL. Lol.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Typical!! They would always be an excuse. Until you folks apply your superstitions to solving the problems of humanity as a whole and down to Nigeria. All of you are just a clog in the wheel of progress with your redundant superstitions that does not achieve anything.
Keep on wallowing in your "gifts" while other responsible people like Mark Zuckerberg are funding research on how to stop all diseases.
Sounds crazy my foot. Now run along. undecided undecided
Lmaooooo!!!
U still sound pained.....chillax bro..negative energy ain't good for ur health
Its like ur looking for someone to feed off emotionally today by starting an e-war.....am sorry nigga, luminouz is not on d MENU....
Find another prey....
Ciao.....morafvcker grin

#modified....u typed so fast n furiously DAT u made mistakes...allow Me to correct U
First line......its There n not They....OK?
Fifth line...superstitions n does are incompatible.... Its redundant superstitions that DO not add..........
Uwc bro!!!

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AHCB: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2017
TSOM:

Remember a similar discussion late at night many months ago?
Oh please I try hard not to remember. Lol.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by TSOM(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
AHCB:
You forgot to add dick and pussy_ grin

How are you, Kay? You went AWOL. Lol.

I am good.

AWOL? Have I been? I have been logging on to read trending threads; maybe not commenting but I have been reading.

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by mank1234(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I just ran to the bathroom chanting blood of Jesus

Hope you didn't do night vigil for bathroom cos of fear.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Macdawid(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2017
mank1234:

You(spirit) has your body. Spirit is superior. Spirit possess body and not the other way.
Ok. Lemme ask u this.. Now that u're on earth as a human with a body (flesh) are u a spirit?... Hope u also know that it's only a spirit that can see a spirit, humans can't see spirits xcept they're gifted or maybe given the privilege as @that very moment.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by TSOM(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2017
AHCB:
Oh please I try hard not to remember. Lol.
Few recounts hold my interest like the paranormal. Ghosts and their howls, out-of-body experiences and the tingling feeling they leave on your nape...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by toastedbread: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Do you guys know that a broom can prevent a witch from entering into your house.

how?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AHCB: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
TSOM:

I am good.

AWOL? Have I been? I have been logging on to read trending threads; maybe not commenting but I have been reading.

Okey dokey. smiley

TSOM:

Few recounts hold my interest like the paranormal. Ghosts and their howls, out-of-body experiences and the tingling feeling they leave on your nape...
The paranormal is always amusing and it arouses the interest of any keen mind.

There are some books one could read about it though. There are even some Hollywood movies base on real life experiences...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by mank1234(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Macdawid:

Ok. Lemme ask u this.. Now that u're on earth as a human with a body (flesh) are u a spirit?... Hope u also know that it's only a spirit that can see a spirit, humans can't see spirits xcept they're gifted or maybe given the privilege as @that very moment.
Yes, I am spirit possessing a human body.
Upon conception, spirit is assigned a body and returns to God as soon as the body exist no more.

I was clear that body cannot see spirit cos they don't operate at same frequency or realm. Their senses is limited to the physical.
People use such expression as 'my spirit doesn't agree with...'

You're even commanded to worship Him in 'spirit'. It's a call to commune and submit to God, cos He's the Highest and perfect spirit. When you do other spirit are at a level lower than you.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I will like to have a word with you, because I believe you are a bit confused and may be a little ignorant on this issue. You made a point by asking which spiritual powers that Russia and USA have, which led to inventions. The truth is, all inventions come from spiritual powers, but this happens to be the nomenclature of Africans. We seem to call things demons, witches/wizards, ghosts, etc. But the same things are called different names in Russia and USA and since they call it different names and do not look at them as spiritual, they are able to sit face to face with these beings or telephatically with them to learn the mechanics of technology.

Let me cut through the chess for you brother and friend. The same things we call demons are the things they call Aliens, Archons, UFOs, Reptillians, Plaedians etc. They have a joint laboratories with the gray aliens, which are clones of the Reptillians and that is how they transfer their knowledge to Top Secret departments of Russian and USA military. I have studied extensively on these issues and have lessons from these Aliens whenever and I still interact if I so desire with these energy beings.

Do not doubt these things even if your vibrational frequency is not tuned to see and experience them.

12 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Loool!
They ran away joor
Victornezzar vowed not to open the thread again sef....yet he was part of d ' i-want-more-scary-story' crew
Anyways how u doing grin
Mb remained small..Glo was just fvvking up last night
Lol okay
I'm good
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by elmas(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2017
5DMindset:

I will like to have a word with you, because I believe you are a bit confused and may be a little ignorant on this issue. You made a point by asking which spiritual powers that Russia and USA have, which led to inventions. The truth is, all inventions come from spiritual powers, but this happens to be the nomenclature of Africans. We seem to call things demons, witches/wizards, ghosts, etc. But the same things are called different names in Russia and USA and since they call it different names and do not look at them as spiritual, they are able to sit face to face with these beings or telephatically with them to learn the mechanics of technology.

Let me cut through the chess for you for brother and friend. The same things we call demons are the things they call Aliens, Archons, UFOs, Reptillians, Plaedians etc. They have a joint laboratories with the gray aliens, which are clones of the Reptillians and that is how they transfer their knowledge to Top Secret departments of Russian and USA military. I have studied extensively on these issues and have lessons from these Aliens whenever and I still interact if I so desire with these energy beings.

Do not doubt these things even if your vibrational frequency is not tuned to see and experience them.

Sir, you said you can communicate with aliens, did you get this as a gift or did you learn the art?

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Macdawid(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2017
mank1234:

Yes, I am spirit possessing a human body.
Upon conception, spirit is assigned a body and returns to God as soon as the body exist no more.

I was clear that body cannot see spirit cos they don't operate at same frequency or realm. Their senses is limited to the physical.
People use such expression as 'my spirit doesn't agree with...'

You're even commanded to worship Him in 'spirit'. It's a call to commune and submit to God, cos He's the Highest and perfect spirit. When you do other spirit are at a level lower than you.
U should understand that humans and spirits are two seperate entities (the spirit quickens the body, this clearly shows that they're distinct). To be on the safe safe side we can always say we're spirits dominating a body, thereby making us humans. On a normal day u can't see your fellow human and address him/her as a spirit (even if u don't see yourself as a human), the person will think u're losing it upstairs... Bro i recommend u go close to old men, they will def change your perception about spirits. I wish God will also make u see 1 someday... Many have been in this game and they can always testify to it (even bfr our time).
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by mank1234(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Macdawid:

U should understand that humans and spirits are two seperate entities (the spirit quickens the body, this clearly shows that they're distinct). To be on the safe safe side we can always say we're spirits dominating a body, thereby making us humans. On a normal day u can't see your fellow human and address him/her as a spirit (even if u don't see yourself as a human), the person will think u're losing it upstairs... Bro i recommend u go close to old men, they will def change your perception about spirits. I wish God will also make u see 1 someday... Many have been in this game and they can always testify to it (even bfr our time).

Lol. I'll like to see how spirit which is invisible would become visible for one to see.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
elmas:

Sir, you said you can communicate with aliens, did you get this as a gift or did you learn the art?

Cheers!

Not a gift in my case.

I am a researcher on Astrophysics, Quantum Dynamics, Spirit Science, Metaphysics and Classical Physics, Archeology and Occult. I studied very hard for so many years about God and the Universe.

I do not recommend that anyone delve into my kind of research except you really need to know the truth. And the truth is going either make you depressed or very happy.

Human Beings are not what we think we are. These beings we call demons, aliens etc are actually a part of the world we live in today and they are with us all the time. It is just that our 5 senses were designed with limited capacity to perceive the visible UV spectrum of light and energy. Even though there are 24+ colors in the complete spectrum which we call dark matter and energy, which these beings are made of, we still believe what we do not see do not exist instead of acknowledging the fact that our capacity to know the universe using the 5 senses is limited.

Our physical senses are limited, it is not that these beings do not exist, we should admit that our capacity to meet them is limited. They are way more advanced scientifically than us. They designed us, they watch over us and the bad guys among them can fucck us up big time. They are part of the Universe and strongly so. For some of them, we are their energy and food source. Just like cows and horses are our food and energy sources. We are not top of the food chain, we are a link in the food chain. I hope you understand that.

I have to stop here for now.

8 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
cheapgoals:

You summon the wrong jinn.. Reason you're always advice to have a guardian. You dont go that lane without having someone to guide yu tru mistakes..

The funny thing is those incantations re somehow. The wrong word/pronunciation can end /save ur ass..

Anybody familiar with Arabic will know.. Just like you saying "subhanallah"" and you mistakenly say "suhanalla"" look and sound almost same but different meaning entirely ,same as the Latin/hebrew word use in summoning..

Nb:: when the next a sigil is drawn, cleanse the drawing the salt.. You won't experience any nightmare or whatsoever

Yeah, you are right about having a guardian, the book advised that. Actually, the reason i wanted to summon a demon is because it promised Knowledge of all things, and i was really struglling in school with Engineering maths, i thought this will surely help me ace all my course, how naive i was, that thing could have killed me there and then. Now i know that God is the source of all knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by treasurevee9(f): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
cheapgoals:

Y block such wonderful gift.. You should've channel your anger/aggression to somewhat calm and patient..

Meanwhile if you want it back .. Tell ur pastor to tell you the ""AURA COLOUR"" he saw and interpret wat the color means to you.. If he can't I'll do.. Sometimes the pastor are scared of those gift because it can lead you to dangerous path ,so whenever they saw such they just block everythinwg either ur color connote good or bad...

What does the aura colour mean?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Macdawid(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
mank1234:

Lol. I'll like to see how spirit which is invisible would become visible for one to see.
grin Don't be a Thomas, God is a spirit but even spirits (angels and co) can't see him (xcept Jesus), just believe. And the funny thing again is that spirits don't die (i pity all this prayer warriors that are thinking otherwise; and thereby commanding devil/satan to die)
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by elmas(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2017
I don't know if this is related but when I do look up to the skies I do see shiny worm-like creatures moving, I want to know if its normal.

Thanks guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.