Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home (41243 Views)

Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo / Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by trustedbrain(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
She looks lonely. What a pity.

cee brother david........... asif she knws ha mind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by opalu: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
4hmmm[sub][/sub]
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by jetbomber17: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Pls I'm confused guys.. Is she the one Mr Eazi is Zagaring?
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Make una ask am whether she see PMB since na London she dey

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Aburi001: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2017
trustedbrain:

change ur sim card........... mayb your ntwrk bad ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don change sim card taya bro, I'm sure it's poor network grin
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by sauceEEP(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2017
My baby dey confuse me o with her bumbum
Say she get a guy wey dey send her money from london
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by trustedbrain(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Aburi001:
I don change sim card taya bro, I'm sure it's poor network grin

change location na cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by pellucid(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
OK ooh
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by AreaFada2: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
We yaff seen it.

But the wardrobe nor increase her 5 naira akara bweast size. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by iamrealdeji(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2017
she's not that fine joor. Na DJ Cuppy fine scatter

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by raphy(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2017
see fyn geh.she must be very sweet inside.I knw she HV Love Machine in her room to keep her company.
that her creamy puzzy need good finger n mouth actions .I will help her..

some one just stole my Vaseline
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Callmedondee(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
JamieNaija:
Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola dropped at their London home from her fashion tour in africa for fifteen (15) hours.

She took a picture of her closet while she was at it.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/temi-otedola-shows-off-her-closet-in.html

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Obukohwo47: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one dearie..
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
courtesy of niger Delta oil
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by moneyspeaking: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
why making this news? Why assigning so much importance to them? What are there benefit to humanity? We need to grow up. Stop celebrating what is of no importance. These folks are normal being like you and I. Get a life, Get busy, Make your Money and Make the news!
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
yinmu, when we could see 2016. 419, open your inner eyes and reset your sense
Collins202:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till 2017

NOT OUT DATED
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by XclusiveDee(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
And out of all those clothes nah dis shit you see to wear
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Marcelinho(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Ayam still thinking why this is a news............ehn
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by sisisioge: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2017
dingbang:
Does she have sense?

Wetin she do you?
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by immaculate1234(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Having all these shit without helping others is shit and I don't give a bleep

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Apina(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Seun, I believe ur cabinet needs a shakeup, ur mods have lost direction and focus. angry angry angry
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by chuksjuve(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
So we should now come & do what? ehn op?

blame the mod that pushed it up...
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by chuksjuve(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2017
dingbang:
Does she have sense?
channel your anger to the mod who pushed it to front page.
i
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
She looks lonely. What a pity.

Really? Do u av her digits?
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by verygoodguy: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2017
life is eazi
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by Olajidekale: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:
They are making us jealous with our collective money their fathers stole. Okay nah....

Nah this one Mr.Eazi dey marry? Mr.Eazi go break this one waist after 5 pumpings oooo. She look like person wey no go fit carry am.
no wonder you are lonely..... Gehs are scared of ur pumpings

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by olayiwolar1(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2017
cool

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by lonelydora: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Olajidekale:
no wonder you are lonely..... Gehs are scared of ur pumpings

Lol. Ask well and you shall find out I'm not lonely. Hahahaha
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by ExInferis(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2017
So i guess the poor are supposed to feel bad, right?
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by 400billionman: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2017
She wan resemble KANU Nwankwo wife small.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by malware: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
She doesn't behave like a billionaire's daughter....... Kids born with silver spoon in their mouth don't show off.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home by damilarejohnson(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2017
What a lovely background... Money speaks..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.