Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

Dating: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating: (731 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating: by ladybird77(f): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
Wats da term dating and really wat does it involve, do u just go out and have something to eat and unwind or more and wat happens wen u develop feelings for date. hw many guys or ladies are you allowed to date at onces and can u still go on a date if u seeing someone
Re: Dating: by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2010
it all depends on where you live as the term can mean different thing depending on your location.

in my world, to go on a date means to hang out with someone that you may or not like ONE TIME doing stuff outside the home. nothing expected but anything can happen depending on who that person is.

dating means that you are hanging out with that said person more than once. more like having a casual relationship with that person. its like the period where you are getting to know someone but yet cant call them your bf/gf yet.

there are so many terms out there and keeping tab is impossible:
- seeing someone
- going out
- hanging out
- dating
- go on a date
- having a bf/gf
Re: Dating: by Stevogue(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
Symposium talk. Oya Ladybird begin the lectures.
Re: Dating: by ladybird77(f): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
@Mrbrownjay i knw what u mean its quite confusing right and i just want to kinda knw dat if i go on a date if someone am hoping they don't think its more dan a date, awww confused.com,lol

Symposium talk. Oya Ladybird begin the lectures.

I wanted to knw dats y i put da post up so lecture me instead.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfrnd Had A Romance Wit Her Cousine / Scary Things Happen / What Is It With You Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.