Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,372 members, 7,974,520 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (1277 Views)

Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office / Army Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans / FUPRE: Buhari Signs Bill Establishing University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Samusu(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
I'm disappointed when one of my friends told me she had just got her Appointment Letter with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). I almost not agreed with her until she sent me the picture of the Letter. I'm willing to share the printed Appointment Letter here, only that would become an insult to our teeming Son(s) of nobody who had recently received an Aptitude test invitation from DPR.

As long as I can remember, that was the same thing that had happened with the recent concluded FIRS recruitment. Son(s) and Daughter(s) from poor origins had been busy applying for the job online while their Son(s) and Daughter(s) had been given the printed Appointment Letter already.

You see, this is the situation in my beloved Country Nigeria. Corruption and Nepotism has embedded, transversed the length and breadth of our Dear Nation. It has engulfed it totally to make us all the victims. Well! I do not blame the Country's Pacesetters only. I would rather blame the populace who voted and allowed these corrupt, unjust individuals to rule, developed and permitted a System like this to exist. An unjust, non Meritocracy System.

As a child of Nobody in this Country you can only dream to have NPower jobs when their Son(s) and Daughter(s) can get job offers from fine and lucrative Government Agencies like DPR while from the comfort of their bed.

So Pathetic!!!

Pasted as copied!!!!!!
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Picture of the letter if you have it.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2017

(1)

Alhassan Slams Fani-kayode Over Tweets / The Origin Of 'mammy Markets' In Nigerian Army Barracks / Prof. Osinbajo And The Ogoni Cleanup Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.