Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Happened? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened? (673 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! / Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2010
I cant help but notice with much sadness . . . the loss of a lot of the major brains behind making this section one of the most engaging over the last year . . . there simply is NOTHING left here!

Where are the following?

Noetic
Huxley
ttalks
viaro
mazaje
tudor
toneyb
deepsight
tayoD
kunleoshob
Osisi
banom

If i have skipped your name i apologize but these are the few i cant do without reading from . . .
Re: What Happened? by Traugott(m): 2:30am On Feb 05, 2010
Davidylan, I was looking through all the religion topics, too! I found out too that most new topics are not engaging and the best topics are in the past, sometimes a new post resurrects them into the present. What happened to the people you listed? Were they banned?
Re: What Happened? by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 05, 2010
I have no idea myself, they all seem to be either gone for good or taking a really long break.
Re: What Happened? by afiq(m): 2:41am On Feb 05, 2010
Perhaps they got banned then come here with new IDs. If u are familiar with their thread u can recognize them easily. Just a thought
Re: What Happened? by mazaje(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2010
Happy new year to you. . . . . Mazaje is still here?. . . .Where is Noetic?. . . . . . .
Re: What Happened? by DeepSight(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2010
David you too disappeared for a really long while and i have missed you sorely.

I miss Noetic too very very much.
Re: What Happened? by Tonyet1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2010
My man Mr.Kunleoshod has been gone for a while too! am beginning to miss him!
Re: What Happened? by Tudor6(f): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
Tudór is still here chilln. . .been a bit busy these past few weeks and pop into NL wenever i come online.

Davidylan had been missing for a while too and I thought you got banned.

Mazaje, where is bindex?

As for noetic, he disappeared after several harrasments/bans from the muslim mods. . . I only too well know how he must feel. I just hope he doesn't give up. . . .noetic come back!!

Banom told me he is playing politics in anambara/abia or whichever for soludo. . . I can only hope he dozn't get shot.
Re: What Happened? by mazaje(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Tudór:

Tudór is still here chilln. . .been a bit busy these past few weeks and pop into NL wenever i come online.

Mazaje, where is bindex?

As for noetic, he disappeared after several harrasments/bans from the muslim mods. . . I only too well know how he must feel. I just hope he doesn't give up. . . .noetic come back!!

Banom told me he is playing politics in anambara/abia or whichever for soludo. . . I can only hope he dozn't get shot.

Bindex is now a Pilot flying the skies. . . . .He is doing very good. . . . .
Re: What Happened? by Tudor6(f): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
mazaje:

Bindex is now a Pilot flying the skies. . . . .He is doing very good. . . . .
ah ah ah. . .this is not good oh. . .why didn't he come share the testimony with us on NL.

Anyway sha I wish him goodluck. Just hope one crazy loon won't board his plane and say he wants to do jihad.
Re: What Happened? by Krayola(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
grin grin  Hopefully he doesn't fly any route Abu-Z would be interested in
Re: What Happened? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ah there! I forgot to add Krayola to that list.

Happy new yr to you all, yeah i've been away myself due to pressing issues but i do come back often to see if anything interesting is on the board. Unfortunately this area is no longer what it once was. I must say i miss noetic the most.

congrats to bindex, hope Abuzola isnt thinking of buying a ticket on his plane anytime soon. grin
Re: What Happened? by KunleOshob(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2010
@David
Thanx for asking after moi cheesy i was having problems with my Laptop, but the problem as been rectified now.
Re: What Happened? by viaro: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hey, davidylan! cheesy

Happy New Year to you. Didn't see you a couple of days/weeks and thought you'd been busy. A few things keep us all busy between times, but I show up sometimes. Hope things are going well for you.

And congrats to bindex!
Re: What Happened? by petres007(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
Tudór:

Mazaje, where is bindex?

OMG!!! grin grin grin

Tudór:

ah ah ah. . .this is not good oh. . .why didn't he come share the testimony with us on NL.

Anyway sha I wish him goodluck. Just hope one crazy loon won't board his plane and say he wants to do jihad.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Happened? by petres007(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
@David,

You too haven't been posting much on NL lately.

And em, have you had the time to post any new articles on your blog? I really enjoyed reading the articles there. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Basic Objective In This World ? / Conflict Resolution In D Church. How Do We Go About It? / Could This Be The End Of Religions As We Know Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.