Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,087 members, 7,903,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Advice To Single Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Single Men (703 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Single Men by Austinevick(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
1. Dating two ladies at a time is a sign of foolishness and lack of focus. Real men knows what they want, they stick to it until they achieve it.
2. Never spend your money on a lady with the intention of marrying her. (Pls note: Women change a lot).
3. Let her know your intention(s) before you invest your money on her.
4. Note this: You can only invest on the woman you want to marry not girlfriends (or you end in frustration and regrets).
5. Look for compassion and passion, character and dignity, respect and humility, a mother kind of character in a woman not beauty and curves (they will vanish one day).
6. You must be under a pastoral cover (a genuine one). This is very important especially for successful young men and men of great visions. (Watch out there are many serpent out there looking for who to destroy).
7. Women knows men who love God and they love and respect them for that.
8. Never make a promise in a hurry and never make a promise you can't fulfil. (Don't say it if you don't mean it). Words are powerful.
9. Women are weaker vessels and are easily moved by words but very dangerous. (Never take advantage of their weakness)
10. Don't be over possessive of a Lady you have not married (even if she is your wife) give her an atmosphere of freedom don’t be a bodyguard that is if you want to prolong your days on earth.
11. Never forget your origin remember your family especially your parents. A good woman who wants your prosperity will not stop or discourage you from taking care of your parents.
12. You can have as many girlfriends as you like but remember this: In every girl there is a woman, in every woman there is a wife, in every wife there is a mother and in every mother there is a future. Not every girl is to be used and dump be careful and sensitive.
13. I have never seen my father raised his hand on my mother or call her names, not even by mistake. Yes, women can be very annoying a times. But real men have control over their emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Single Men by SirMichael1: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
undecided

Re: My Advice To Single Men by ExpensiveG: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
undecided
Re: My Advice To Single Men by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
And remember karma is a bitvh.

(1) (Reply)

5 Beauty Products Every Woman Needs To Have At All Times / What's the dumbest way you tried to dump someone? / LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.