Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,392 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships (668 Views)

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / Comprehensive Procedure For The Application Of Kogi State University {k.s.u} Pre-degree Form Now Ava / A.S.U.U Strike Is Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships by alex4all: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
DEAR FRIENDS
MY NAME IS ALEX MUSA, A NIGERIAN ,WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA , THIS USE TO BE MY FAVOURITY FORUM. I WANT TO SHOW THE SECRET ON HOW I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY A MASTERS PROGRAM IN U.K. I WAS GIVEN THREE SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN U.K,U.S AND CANADA BUT I HAD TO CHOOSE U.K. SO I WANT TO KNOW HE SECRET ON HOW I GOT THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,SEND ME AN EMAIL ON: alex4allofus@gmail.com , check your email for reply with in 5mins ,check ur inbox and spam for reply
Re: The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships by justwise(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
@alex4all

What secret? This is another way of collecting money from pple and do a runner.
Re: The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships by tunex23: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
u are nothing but a local thief.
Re: The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships by dayo23(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
Your secret has been blown out already!! you are nothing but a cheap liar and a thief.
Re: The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
International 4.1.9. U'll soon b wit mutalaab
Re: The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2010
abeg free my guy, this is lagos and any way one can use to make some cool cash, let them try out their luck.
@alex4all keep up the good work
Re: The Secret Of Getting A U.s,u.k,canada,germany Scholarships by justwise(m): 3:40am On Feb 14, 2010
Locked:

abeg free my guy, this is lagos and any way one can use to make some cool cash, let them try out their luck.
@alex4all keep up the good work

You are as bad as alex4all if not the same person, looking at ur profile its obvious that u are runing bogus scholarship program as well.

So because its lagos you are allowed to dupe and steal from innocent people?

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Know About A Ghanian University In Lagos. / Pls Help: Jamb Result / Unilorin Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.