Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic (69100 Views)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Irksome: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Terrible tragedy. RIP to him, and may the killers encounter swift justice, Amen

Now...about Richard Effiong, goodness gracious me
A Technical Engineer with the Ministry of Defense, look at all the canons he fired in this brief post, where do i even start sef. ah! sad undecided

'A soldier man drive a car from Kaduna to Abuja on his way he now have a flat tire, so on the process of looking for help he now laidow on top of his car & slipped off, then two boys from bush with cortlas & slotted the army man to death. I advise my Ogah, friends & cowlicks to stop wearing army uniform to travel'
May his soul RIP.Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Nov6(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
This your english writting i yam not understanding, abeg if u wan write for pidgin abi na broken make e clear enuf... All this grammatical errors dey put confusion for my head,biko. RIP to the Soldier When you kill a civilian it means nothing, when you kill a soldier it means war,if this story is really true, i pity the entire people living around that place.... They will start missing one after the other, i trust kalapazin&jaji soldiers...
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
He didn't dead at war front, see where death camed and tooked him. Dis life self
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Sleyanya1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
R.I.P soldier.

But I have some questions ?

1. Who witnessed that this brutal act was carried out by two bus.

2. Why did the soldier choose to sleep on top of a white car in his uniform. (Soldiers will hardly lose guard like that)

3. What must have been the motive of the killers from the bush, and what a coincidence that they have their cutlass handy to carry out killing.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by HyconMojo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
This English killed the gallant soldier
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by mfujah(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Omg...... God will burn u evil men who did this.... RIP gallant soldiers
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by AngelicBeing: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
sad
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
nNEOo:
They look "human" when they are "gruesome" murdered.

Rip swift justice to your killers even though it not realistic in nigeria
Sorry to derail , do they really study forensic in our universities?
Just asking oh good morning and welcome to front page

Just type R.I.P & move on, no need for scarsm, dis particular soldier might be one of those who save ur life without you even knowing. so show some respect.

Requiescat in pace

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by fof1: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
nice kill boys.........
but u guys should try and extend this hand to our politicians they are our problem

BUT anyways congratulations

U MUST BE A BASTARD. GOD WILL NOT HOLD U GUILTLESS. U ARE AN ACCOMPLICE TO THIS MURDER. U WILL SOON REGRET UR SATANIC THOUGHTS.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by EmekaBlue(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
fof1:

U MUST BE A BASTARD. GOD WILL NOT HOLD U GUILTLESS. U ARE AN ACCOMPLICE TO THIS MURDER. U WILL SOON REGRET UR SATANIC THOUGHTS.
hush please! what of d ones military have killed gruesomely
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by nNEOo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jiang:

Just type R.I.P & move on, no need for scarsm, dis particular soldier might be one of those who save ur life without you even knowing. so show some respect.

Requiescat in pace

That pix was not for me bro

What the f***k is RIP
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by 2bam: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
I always say it if you live carelessly you die carelessly, after all the security signals you still put on your camouflage through that dangerous highway you alone.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Kendroid: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that a trained military man is killed like a coward cry
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by otokx(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Another script for Africa Magic, so the guy decided to sleep and instead of inside the car it is on top the roof, please telly us another story.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
how did they know is two men? I suspect d person that said dis
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Iamzik: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
bigboss80s:
This is the reason people should have Ultraseal in their Tyres. You should never stop a car for any reason while traveling. It also makes your tyres bulletproof and resistant to even sniper fire. You can drive at least until reach your destination.

RIP gallant soldier

Bigboss please how can I get this ultra seal.

Is it like a liquid pumped into the tire? and what is the cost for a 14 rim tire?

Thanks
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Kokaine(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neddstark:
Bloody. No soldier would want to die like this. RIP gallant.
How did the OP graduate from secondary school?
and na soja oh
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by collinskoko14: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

But why did he travel with uniform without arm knowing fully well they are the worst enemies of these men of the underworld?

RIP and may your sojourn never be in vain

Come on possibly he prolly had one tho not reported and for goodness sake he was trying to fix his damn flat tyres and what possibly thing were you expecting him to do knowing how the boys attacked him from the story

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by samidbest001(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Its so bad
REsquicat in Pace
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Mekanus(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rip soldier... Rip English
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by jaychubi: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Handiwork of Fulani head men, there are spots I dnt stop on the highway even with a flat tire u dnt stop immediately until u spot a safe spot
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Afrocentric: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Afrocentric: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Darkknightt:
nice kill?? OMG you just rendered me speechless .......you think its easy being a soldier?
I send u work? no b only u by u say u wan bcom soldier?

after all dat is wot dey are signed up for
KILL OR BE KILLED
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
fof1:

guy do u kwn y dey burnt 2 banks at lagos?
bcus d bank shielded d police officer dat shot d trailer driver
if dos dogs shot or hareses any civilian dey will always walk away free

I can only say soory to dia family
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by bigboss80s(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iamzik:

Bigboss please how can I get this ultra seal.

Is it like a liquid pumped into the tire? and what is the cost for a 14 rim tire?

Thanks

It is a liquid pumped into the tire. It not only prevents the tire from losing air and from gunfire, it also prolongs the life of the tire i.e. You will never need to change the tire until all the thread is gone.
There are offices in Lagos, Abuja and Jos for now.
Send me a pm and I'll forward the phone numbers to you.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by eagleeye2: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neddstark:
Bloody. No soldier would want to die like this. RIP gallant.
How did the OP graduate from secondary school?
RIP to the Soldier. As per your question, Quota system name their work.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by oksmart1992(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
nice kill boys.........
but u guys should try and extend this hand to our politicians they are our problem

BUT anyways congratulations
you will meet your waterloo too... . Expect it soon and people will likewise rejoice at the news of your demise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.