Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic (69100 Views)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by nextprince: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Unimaginable123:
uniformed men are required to travel on uniform during official duties. It's just unfortunate the alarming rate of insecurity in this country

Guy, don't argue what you don't know.

For uniformed men, if there are vehicles with armed men, that is preferable otherwise, it is advised to travel in civil dress.

How many times have you seen uniformed men travelling such a fairly long distance in uniforms? Or you think they don't travel on official assignment?

Confirm this from any uniformed man around you and stop arguing based on assumption. I have military friends.

Bro, this is my last response. Bye
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Dface2: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is just so pathetic.

Also catch up with trending news+ Metro scenes around the world at: http://JustOnline247.com
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Unimaginable123: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Guy, don't argue what you don't know.

For uniformed men, if there are vehicles with armed men, that is preferable otherwise, it is advised to travel in civil dress.

How many times have you seen uniformed men travelling such a fairly long distance in uniforms? Or you think they don't travel on official assignment?

Confirm this from any uniformed man around you and stop arguing based on assumption. I have military friends.

Bro, this is my last response. Bye
my last response to u too. Stop talking out of ignorance
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Justuceleague2: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

Maybe na eye witness.

Eye witnesses don't report like that
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by oluplus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
But how did we get here?
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by nextprince: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
eagleeye2:

You started quoting me with the intention to abuse the 'Table Tops' as you called them. But start getting agitated when it wasn't going the way you wanted it. Mister, get a life outside of Nairaland it will help you a lot.
Moreover, trying to point out my error(s) the joke is on you.
Good luck searching for your kind.
[/s]
When properly investigated, peeps like this barely live from hands to mouth or at most better than their peers around. What have you achieved? How many houses have you built? What is the worth of your car? How much do you have in your bank account? Etc.

Not boasting, but sure I'm more gainfully engaged than you, this I'm pretty sure of. And I say this with all sense of confidence.

On the issue of correcting mistakes, it is more appropriate you go back to your initial post through the subsequent ones less this last one and check who started with the rubbish of checking errors.

What was your aim when you pointed out a wrongly spelt word? What exactly did you mean by Quota System?
Now, just one (no time to check much) of your blunders was thrown to the fore and you want to switch. Gerrout.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by eagleeye2: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
When properly investigated, peeps like this barely live from hands to mouth or at most better than their peers around. What have you achieved? How many houses have you built? What is the worth of your car? How much do you have in your bank account? Etc.

Not boasting, but sure I'm more gainfully engaged than you, this I'm pretty sure of. And I say this with all sense of confidence.

On the issue of correcting mistakes, it is more appropriate you go back to your initial post through the subsequent ones less this last one and check who started with the rubbish of checking errors.

What was your aim when you pointed out a wrongly spelt word? What exactly did you mean by Quota System?
Now, just one (no time to check much) of your blunders was thrown to the fore and you want to switch. Gerrout.
Go and drink cold water. I don't play with kids.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by nextprince: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

Go and drink cold water. I don't play with kids.

Then respect your old age.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by jimb(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

But why did he travel with uniform without arm knowing fully well they are the worst enemies of these men of the underworld?

RIP and may your sojourn never be in vain

I no get licence and particulars na why I wear carmof ,make pple fear
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by nextprince: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
jimb:

I no get licence and particulars na why I wear carmof ,make pple fear
But he has ID card na. I'm sure if he present his ID card, the FRSC officers will soft pedal, they are all uniformed men, esprit de corp things.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by DonBobes(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Well I assume d OP didn't know d real abunna.
Soldier was traveling with his male friend from 3 div to Abuja for a military errand. On coming back from abuja getting to Ganawuri area of Plateau. They had a flat tyre and he came down with his friend to fix d bulged tyre. Den it was getting dark, all of a sudden d friend saw a flashlight coming towards them & told d soldier dey should hide in the bush d soldier refused and said he is with a cutlass and he would cut them IF they are attacked. Lo & behold they were thieves they came closer and attacked them. They shot him in the arm he fell down and the thieves went to meet the friend and all of a sudden the soldier said " i be soldier o" this infuriated dem & they turned to finish him off. That's all i can spit out.

RIP soldier.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
maybe he tried to bully and intimidate them with his uniform or tried to extort 20 naira from them and they killed him. good riddance!
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Emanodimo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
How I wish our so-called brave man in uniform believe to be fighting for the peace and security of another man and his property don't just end up like that.

Rather, stand up against the selfishness and disorders in the polity of this country. Being brave enough to silence those man that pray to pay them tribute, so they can live...RIP BRO...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by lollykyd(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Killing of soldiers everyday, this thing is getting out of hand ooo, Nigeria is no more safe
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by larryj09(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace....

Whatever we do, do good cos u don't know when death go show..
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is bad and horrible...
May all evil doers be put to shame and exposed
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by paulpery: 2:33am On Jul 22, 2017
how did the person that post or write the story get the information. who told him the story.was he there when the incident happened? *

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by oyienootieno: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No uniformed man evokes my sympathy when something evil happens to them

They are also very heartless.

Attention seeker fool. If only you know the many lives that will pay for that one soldier killed you will wish they never did.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by oyienootieno: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:

But he has ID card na. I'm sure if he present his ID card, the FRSC officers will soft pedal, they are all uniformed men, esprit de corp things.

You call FRSC cloth uniform? You are one of the people that always put FRSC officials in trouble making their moral high and at the end they pay with their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.