Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,884 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

"Nigerian Fraudsters Are Good To Just Have A Fling With & Move On" - Vera Sidika - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerian Fraudsters Are Good To Just Have A Fling With & Move On" - Vera Sidika (720 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Fraudsters Are Good To Just Have A Fling With & Move On" - Vera Sidika by oluwatoba400: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika has a different mindset when it comes to dealing with alleged Yahoo boys, after she had what has been described countless lays a terrible experience with a Dubai based Nigerian man, Yomi Johnson, whom she alleged to be a fraudster and traditionalist.

In a post on Snapchat after calling him out in along rant, she advised Ladies to just have "fun" with Nigerian fraudsters and move on.

See her opinion below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/23/nigerian-fraudsters-are-good-to-just-have-a-fling-with-move-on-kenya-socialite-vera-sidika/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Nigerian Fraudsters Are Good To Just Have A Fling With & Move On" - Vera Sidika by Nairalandaire: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Vera come and have fun with me. No strings attached. I'm a fraudster. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Fraudsters Are Good To Just Have A Fling With & Move On" - Vera Sidika by LUGBE: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
cheesy

This lady has finished this our mumu called Yomi Johnson kiss
Re: "Nigerian Fraudsters Are Good To Just Have A Fling With & Move On" - Vera Sidika by Macdawid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerians be disgracing themselves in foreign countries since 159-BC
Re: "Nigerian Fraudsters Are Good To Just Have A Fling With & Move On" - Vera Sidika by oluwatoba400: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Responded To People Obsessed With Her Body In The Most Rihanna Way / Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador / Who Is Lalasticlala To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.