Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Romantic Guy Looking For A Romantic Ladys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Guy Looking For A Romantic Ladys (822 Views)

12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants / A Wowor Man With Gorilla Face Or A Very Broke Handsome Romantic Guy / Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Guy Looking For A Romantic Ladys by mikedlove: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hey My Name Is Lucky From Ikeja Lagos.  a 26 yrs.  computer eng.  am such a kindhearted.  ROMANTIC,understanding, down to earth and active lonely guy.  who live alone in Ikeja Lagos. (incase you don't mind spending weekend with me)just searching for nice down to earth lady for serious friendship.  just can't wait to treat you like you have never been treated on bed before.  ok interested  lady should call me on 07066971550.
Re: Romantic Guy Looking For A Romantic Ladys by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2010
Romantic Guy Looking For A Romantic Ladys

make up your mind man. . . . . . are you looking for a ladY or ladIES.

mikedlove:

Hey My Name Is Lucky From Ikeja Lagos.  a 26 yrs.  computer eng.  am such a kindhearted.  ROMANTIC,understanding, down to earth and active lonely guy.  who live alone in Ikeja Lagos. (incase you don't mind spending weekend with me)just searching for nice down to earth lady for serious friendship.  just can't wait to treat you like you have never been treated on bed before.  ok interested  lady should call me on 07066971550.

ROTFLMAO, man it would have been easier for you to just write:" hi I am Lucky and i am desperately looking for a s.h.a.g"
Re: Romantic Guy Looking For A Romantic Ladys by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mr. Lucky, get a job! angry
Re: Romantic Guy Looking For A Romantic Ladys by benz190: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2010
the height of s3x,
oopss i mean getting laid

when ashawo full everywhere, ure lookin 4 a lady 2 spend the weekend

and ure kindhearted, tell me how many charity organizatnz have u spent ur money on~

1advice the money that u wud spend on that ashawo ure looking for, send it in to any charity account and help the motherless!!~

cheap tin~
tie that thing inbetween ur legs!!

(1) (Reply)

He Is Here Again (watch Out) / Has Any Of You Taken A Break And Come Back For The Better? Pls Share / Is He Just Playing Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.