Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,831 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Run For Nigeria's Presidency, Creates Poll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Run For Nigeria's Presidency, Creates Poll (340 Views)

Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Run For Nigeria's Presidency, Creates Poll by joshkiddies: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to Instagram today to reveal that contrary to reports, she has not repented neither is she born again. The Journalist who called herself an internet terrorist, wrote; 

"Happy Sunday from the #InternetTerrorist aka #MadamPresident2023 .

I have a special day in store for you. First of all let us pray.
My husband is Jesus. He found me at #PHMax. I am NOT born again or repented. I was born once and value my life. Stop using these moronic words. Ask God for what you want and you shall receive. Some fools will even tell me I don't believe in God because I hate mega pastors. I never believed in the bible.

Thanks to the churches and imams who visited us at #PHMax. I love my bible and koran. I may even open my own #Chrislamhouse of worship soon.

WILL YOU WORSHIP WITH #prophetesskoo? I can see the future.

Don't forget to follow my pals @lekkinewsnetwork@anthonykazeeni@theshaderoom@aloziemijeoma@psccongress247(opening Monday 7/24/17)"

She also declared her intention to run for Nigeria's presidency, while creating an online poll of the political party to join; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/kemi-olunloyo-declares-intention-run-nigerias-presidency-calls-internet-terrorist.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Run For Nigeria's Presidency, Creates Poll by Beejay3000(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
FTC KING

C.E.O GRACE INC
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Run For Nigeria's Presidency, Creates Poll by swiz123(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Crazy old fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Run For Nigeria's Presidency, Creates Poll by Deji124(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who will vote for her unborn like her i guess,

(1) (Reply)

I Will No Longer Practice Journalism In Nigeria--- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Introducing Jacob Benjamin – “you Are Great" / Video : Davido - Pere Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.