Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,854 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (87296 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Cajal(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
...... 5-malls..... .. The 6th one loading...... Agbowo mall... U I... Ibadan... Under reconstruction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oxtonguy:
But I haven't seen any pictures yet cry
Dear I'm trying to, the server keeps showing bad gate way, I will keep trying anyway.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastwalk:
Dear I'm trying to, the server keeps showing bad gate way, I will keep trying anyway.
Understandable, thank you in advance
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
One by one

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bodija na gray roof grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastwalk:
Bodija na gray roof grin
Wa sere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
R

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
S

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ty

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ib

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Go IB

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
UI vicinity

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Z

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'm bored, I gattu stop here.

Possibly Oluyole industrial estate, I stand to be corrected

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastwalk.....you've done a great job.

Those pictures will be a serious headache for the brown roof fetishists !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
That was nice of you, beautiful cool
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Eastwalk:
One by one

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Oxtonguy:
That was nice of you, beautiful cool

Very beautiful.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Cajal:
...... 5-malls..... .. The 6th one loading...... Agbowo mall... U I... Ibadan... Under reconstruction

Got pictures?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Private Estate currently in development

Golf view estate is not just an Architectural style it is a life style of relaxed. The location of the estate means peace of mind with a beautiful view near the golf club.. _The estate was build with a new technology using aluminum panels, 100% concert bullet proof giving each building added security.. _ The roof covering is of stone- coated metal roofing tiles. _ High quality standard finishing.. While the kitchen are fully fitted with micro-wave ovens, hoods and cooker hubs.. Air conditioners for the house. With a privet garden for each house. So, why don’t you choose a home with us today! __ESTATE FACILITIES – security building. – fire alarm system. – phcn electricity. – cctv cameras – bore hole & water treatment plant. – central sewage treatment plant. – management facilities – playgrounds and green space.

http://easysetng.com/project/golf-view-estate/

Golf View Estate

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:49am On Aug 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.