Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (87295 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Aerial IITA, IB

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
KFC, awolowo avenue, IB

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2017
KFC ring road, IB

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2017
Domino pizzas, Bodija, IB

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Domino pizzas, Ring road, IB

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Cold stone, Ring road, IB

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Kabachi Chinese fiston bistro, Samonda GRA

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2017
CBD

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2017
I

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2017
kn23h:

Screenshot the picture from their site nau. Ode.

Young man I don't need to screen shot it I will snap it for you cos am there right now... you junk blogger

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Young man I don't need to screen shot it I will snap it for you cos am there right now... you junk blogger

Case closed. Go and make noise elsewhere. Flat head.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
kn23h:

Case closed. Go and make noise elsewhere. Flat head.

Mind you young man, am not Igbos or ipob am confirm Afonja son of the soil omo kaaro oojire.

I won't watch you drag the integrity of the Yoruba people in the mold all in the name of trying to promote her architectural repositioning.

Stop making us a laughing tool in the hands our enemies of progress.

Say the truth it's just same data to upload real pictures
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Mind you young man, am not Igbos or ipob am confirm Afonja son of the soil omo kaaro oojire.

I won't watch you drag the integrity of the Yoruba people in the mold all in the name of trying to promote her architectural repositioning.

Stop making us a laughing tool in the hands our enemies of progress.

Say the truth it's just same data to upload real pictures

How many "but I am Yoruba" fools do you think go through this thread with their perpetuated lies? You think you're trying something new?

I asked you to show evidence, did I not?

Osu, don't waste my time today.

If you're indeed Yoruba, we'll find you on the Yoruba business thread contributing. Ediiiooot.

Shameless Ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2

Then they need to ban you for inciting hate crimes against Yoruba muslims on your signature.

Lol using your actual ID huh? All these "I am Yoruba by the way" mofos.

Coward ran to the mods faster than Ojukwu's shameful escape to IVC during the biafran war.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by headhunter1: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
kn23h:

Then they need to ban you for inciting hate crimes against Yoruba muslims on your signature.

Lol using your actual ID huh? All these "I am Yoruba by the way" mofos.

Coward ran to the mods faster than Ojukwu's shameful escape to IVC during the biafran war.
[/s]
shatap which hate crime

you broke the rules be ready to get sanctioned
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
shatap which hate crime

you broke the rules be ready to get sanctioned

What is your obsession with Yorubas and why do you want them killed?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by headhunter1: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
kn23h:

What is your obsession with Yorubas and why do you want them killed?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Your obsession and diabolical hate will continue to retrogress Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
shocked
Oxtonguy:
Aerial IITA, IB
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
The city of many first excellent roads

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
I love this city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
The city of many firsts modern skyline

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
IB city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
IB city modern skyline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
The brown roof city

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
The brown roof city2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.