Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (72172 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by MrIcredible: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
prodigal son grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by lizzypro: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
cool
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by davibid: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Show some love for all the mothers who have constantly sacrifice for their children

smiley
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osucoward:
How did he get the money?

You and him dey fight?
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by tolexy123: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo
Or kidnapping like Evans

There is legit money out there
grararahia or shut the fuuccck up before slap fall on you. Na so people the make am outta the blues abi.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one

God when its our time for our children to take care of us

God we pray don't let us use it with sickness

Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by modest65: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good, but his too childish so the world should know that he bought car for his mother. Did he tell the world when he sold the mother's car? Rubish

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Ugosample(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo Or kidnapping like Evans

Help me tell them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin This guy no fine abeg
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
What if after selling his moms car
He played 2 odds consistently until he was able to win big and buy his momma a new car
At least he knew he made a mistake and tried to rectify it
Nice one
How he gets his money is none of my business
Politicians we know shortchange us and use our money to buy expensive toys and fly abroad at will
What have we done about it
Provided he didn't kill somebody
Bros continu
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
The fact that few are asking about his source of income here on Nairaland tells me that someday Nigeria will be out of this materialistic abyss we have found ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Tedassie(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good son.

Sweet mother.

Venza of Life
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by MrPresident1: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Iya Yahoo-Yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one boy
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Rotadbd: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
DrObum:
So, he sold his Mother's car, ran abroad and now bought her a Venza!

Who get land wey I fit sell for here

E fit be estate wey I go buy he person ooo
Naira LAND Kwa?
I sure say seun belle go Don dey sweet am now definitely for the estate-to-come

JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP FOR BEAD MAKERS
CLICK HERE TO GET THE LINK

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
It's a nice move, as long as the source is genuine.
Some people know how to pay back a debt. I have a BIL like that, we sold my car then for his studies abroad _I also used to send him money for feeding.

Now, the guy is embarrassing me with money. I'm even getting scared at the way he keeps reiterating he owes me.

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo
Or kidnapping like Evans

Bross for GH ? U nor see the guy number ? ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by ExInferis(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Reading his post, i imagine Tupac's Dear Mama in the background.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by MasterKim: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
emakoji:
I hope you are not indirectly encouraging others to sell their parents car...... because you have not told us where and how
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Rexnegro(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian guy identified as Dan Ladi is the rave of the moment after gifting his mother a brand new Venza Car. The young man who shared the good news on his Facebook page revealed how he sold his mother's car years back out of desperation to travel abroad in search for greener pastures.

Today, Dan Ladi is not only the "star" of his family, but is also providing for his people. To climax it, he has surprisingly replaced his mum's car with a brand new car.

Read what he shared below;

some years ago i sold your car out of desperation and made away with the money in search for greener pastures, My Mother, Today I might not be rich enough, to buy you a Lambo , a ferrari or a house on Beverly hills, But i want you to know something, that this little gift of mine comes from my heart, it would never be worth the struggles you have gone through in life to Put up for me and my siblings, even when i put u through difficult and down times, you were always there to Forgive.

I might not be the best of son you ever dreamed of, but i always want you to know that making you proud and happy would be forever be my hobby, I promise to always adore you like never before because without you, i for no de here today, God bless every mother in the world. i pray that we your children, are able someday to get the finances to be able to appreciate you all in many diverse ways.

Some people got the means and finances to appreciate there mothers, but they don’t have mothers, some people got mothers, but dey don’t have the means, So i am really thankful to God for his Grace to be able to do this for you in life, i pray that the good lord preserve all our beautiful mothers . Because without you all we are nothing.

HASHTAG. MOTHER IS LIFE, MOTHER IS GOLDEN! #FinestJewel #WomanWhoGaveBirthToABeast. #MyfireclessLioness #Mysweetness #MyAdorable #MySoftSpot #ThisIsJustTheBeginin. #DanladiTheBoyWeyNoFitGiveUp

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-gifts-mother-brand-new-car-selling-old-car-travel-abroad-photos.html
may his days Be long And may his children do this for him too in double folds...I love guys who remember And make There mothers proud happily #Nohomo
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Rotadbd: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osucoward:
How did he get the money?
Your Own lost?
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Googleus(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
on this type of issue.....
i miss that flat head EVANS
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by livinbygrace: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
The boy don go do Yahoo,hammer buy car for him Mama.Anyway money is money anyhow it comes.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by amakadihot87(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Slay mammas won't be happy with dis

More cars for mommy means less cars or no cars for them

Dats y de will always be like

I DON'T LIKE MOMMAS BOY .......any slayqueen who hates mommas boy is wicked and will be hated by their son's wife in d future

#Eco99#
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tear rubber! Wow... Good Son

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by adetes: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lucky mother
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by yinkslinks(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
So southy is now abroad. See yahoo gay guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Mbediogu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na geni pishure. Walahi wana Dan gayi kina.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yet someone was angry just because i put a pic that got to do with my sweet mom on my dp. 'mum's prayer keeps me going'. Wait until i buy the whole toyota just to say 'thank you mama'
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
From his antecedents we know he is a thief.

Based on this, it might not be far the truth that he has graduated into a bigger thief. Enjoy madam, until he is caught

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Originalsly: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
Not everyone is a yahoo yahoo boy tho.
So true.... Evans wasn't a yahoo boy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.