Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (72204 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by nathpope(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

We have guys making cool cash out there
Pray to God Almighty to give you the grace to be able to do that to mummy too
bro, i am willing and ready to make money. can u shw me a known way?
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Wisebisho: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Thunder fire ya papa.
Na so e pain u reach?... I can never insult ur parents because i had a good home training and I brought myself up in a good way.... Well, if it pain u, you put ur head inside fowl yash.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by centboy123456(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gobhanky:
Wire wire Alibaba

oga u s be d work I mean alibaba,
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
masties2:

Sorry oga, but you sound so pained. You forget it is the same "wife" that is mother to the son and mother in law. A woman plays multiple roles and deserves reward for each role and the sacrifices made. With the kind of men outside now being just a wife is a huge sacrifice.
If you can judge your comments right and deeply, you would realize you're actually portraying the pain here not me. I rather spoke proudly of a sacrificial mother.

Your opinion is good enough for you to shape your own present and future, not everyone.

My advice...be a virtuous woman that your creator has created you to be and stop getting inspiration from what kind of men are outside or inside. That's too shallow of a wife. Besides you sound like just any woman and not a wife-in-person. By wife in my first post I mean just a "married woman"

Woman and wife are two distinct things. You belong to the former, the latter are quite few and scarce.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Carter4luv(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one bro.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by jimenyo: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Ever8054:
when Yahoo yahoo pay at the right time..enjoy ma.. but dont forget to ask him how come so that you wont say you never knew your son was this rich..when Evans fall on him...
Bad belle!
What makes you conclude that is what he does?
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by masties2(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

If you can judge your comments right and deeply, you would realize you're actually portraying the pain here not me. I rather spoke proudly of a sacrificial mother.

Your opinion is good enough for you to shape your own present and future, not everyone.

My advice...be a virtuous woman that your creator has created you to be and stop getting inspiration from what kind of men are outside or inside. That's too shallow of a wife. Besides you sound like just any woman and not a wife-in-person. By wife in my first post I mean just a "married woman"

Woman and wife are two distinct things. You belong to the former, the latter are quite few and scarce.

Sir, you might need to review your earlier comment to get my point. You spoke highly of a sacrificial mother while castigating the wife or role of the wife. I only pointed out that both roles are played by the same woman.
Anyway it is interesting to see that you have classified me based on our little discussion. Totally your opinion. Have a great day sir.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Coolgent(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Attention seeker, did she posted u on the internet when she gave u her Car so sell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.